Shopping

Lexi's pov
We get to the mall and get out. "I only have about 75 dollars I don't think I can afford anything here." I say getting embarrassed. "You really think these boys are gonna let you buy your own stuff." Devin says and laughs. "Yea Kat would kill me plus Colby likes you so he'll spoil the crap out of you." Sam says laughing. I look at Colby and his face starts turning red. "Umm it's pretty hot out here who wants to race inside." He says and takes off with the rest of us following. "Do you have asthma?" Devin asks. "Maybe why?" I ask. "I can hear you wheezing." She says looking at me worriedly. I start coughing really bad and feel like I can't breathe. "I'm fine." I say and try to smile. "Sam Colby!" Devin yells. They run over to us. "Holy crap what's wrong omg why are you wheezing?" Sam says. "Do you have asthma?" Colby asks. "Umm no im fine okay I just need to go to the bathroom for a second." I say embarrassed. I go to the bathroom Devin following me. "Why'd you lie?" She says shutting the door. "It's embarrassing." I say putting cold water on my face. She wets a paper towel and puts it on the back of my neck. "Do you like Colby?" She asks as she looks at her phone. "Yeah a lot." I say blushing. "Omg you and him would be so cute together." She says. "Why is everyone saying that not like it's gonna happen." I say laughing. "You don't kno that just give it time." She says putting her phone away. "Let's go." I say throwing away the paper towel. We walk out and meet Sam and Colby. "Where to?" They both say. "Victoria secret." Devin says. There faces turn red. We start walking following the boys bc me and Devin don't know where it's at. We walk in the store. "How'd you guys know where this was?" We ask. They look at each other then us. "It's a long story." They say and laugh. I grab the stuff I need. "Oooo I bet Colby would like to see u in this." Devin says and holds up lingerie. My face turns red and so does his. "Yea he would." Sam says teasing him. "Ummm I'm ready." I say. "Your gonna survive with three pairs of underwear and three bras?" Sam says. "But it's so exp-." I get cut off by Devin throwing more stuff in my hands. "Get more it'll be ok." Colby says. I eventually end up with over 20 pairs of underwear and bras. "Y'all this is to much." I say not realizing my accent was coming out. They look at me with wide eyes. "Where are you from!" They all yell. "Crap....Texas." I mumble. "Aww you accent is so cute." Devin says. "It comes out when I'm stressed or mad sometimes." I say. We go to the counter. "Wanna see something funny?" Devin asks. I nod "pretend to go look at something." We pretend to go look at stuff. "3...2...1... run." She says and we run out of the store. We look back and the boys faces r red again. "Y'all gettin this for your girlfriends or something?" The cashier asks. "Umm just a friend." Colby says. "You total is 135.76" she says. Colby pays they grab the bags and run out quickly. "Your so dead when we get home." Colby says. Me and Devin laugh. "Ooo ooo ooo hot topic." Colby says and runs in it. "Yes!" I yell and run with him. "Do you like black ripped skinnies?" He asks. "Is that even a question?" I say. We laugh. "What size are you." He asks looking through them. My face turns red with embarrassment. "Umm I can do it." I say. "I'm not gonna judge you." He says . "4" I say ashamed of my body. He looks at me with wide eyes. "Holy shit." He says. "I kno I'm fat." I say and look down. "No ur super skinny omg do u ever eat." He says. "I'm a- never mind." I say deciding not to tell him. "Okay well here. He says handing me three pairs of jeans and two pairs of jean shorts. We go over to the crop tops and I get a Nirvana crop top and a 5sos one. We go and check out. We walk out. "Forever 21." Devin says. We follow the boys and then go in. "You need a bikini." She says dragging me to the swimsuits. "I don't wear bikinis." I say. "Why not?" She asks confused. "You have the perfect body." She says. She hands me three bikinis. One is all white the other one is black with paint splatters and the other one is black with pineapples on it and the top is black with a small pineapple on the left corner at the top. I go try them on making sure not look in the mirror. I. Show them but Colby focuses on my stomach probably bc my scars. I change back into my clothes and walk out. We go look at pants. I get 3 pairs of jean shorts one white and two acid washed. We go over to the leggings. "Ur getting a lot of these." Devin says. She gives me ten pairs of normal ones two that are ripped and one with lace on the sides. We go to shirts she gives me a white crop top a black one, one with a pineapple on it, and a black one that's all lace in the back. She hands me four white spaghetti strap shirts four black ones one flannel that's blue and one that's red. She hands me another crop top that's white and says speaks fluent sarcasm and one that's white with black stripes. We get a lot more shirts and then we go to checks out "your total is 142.67" the lady says. Colby pays yet again. "I'm hungry" Sam says and Colby and Devin agree. "Let's go to the food court." Colby says. We go and they decide on Panda Express. "What do you want?" Colby asks looking at me. "Just a water." I say he looks at me confused. "You haven't ate the whole time you've been with us." He says. "I know I'm just not hungry I don't kno why." I reply playing with my fingers. "Okay whatever you say" he says and orders handing me my water. We go and sit down. "Is there any where else we needed to go?" Sam asks. "Sephora and bath and body works." Devin says. "I swear you need to go to a shopaholics meeting." Colby says and we all laugh. "No Corey burnt some of my makeup during the prank wars so now I need more plus Lexi does and me and her need spa stuff soooo suck it." She says and me and her laugh as Sam rolls his eyes and Colby shakes his head. "Oh we're going to the skater shop and the one shoe store by it." Colby says. "I'm never gonna see my girlfriend again we've been here all day!" Sam says. "It's only like 5:40 your gonna survive." Devin says. They finish eating and we go to the skater store. "Do you skate board?" Colby asks. "Yea but I don't have one." I say. "Here." He picks one up. "You like it." He asks. "Omg I love it!" I say. "Okay." He says he slips Devin his card and a piece of paper. "I'll be back." She says and runs off. We go and check out. We go to the shoe store and I get a pair of adidas a pair of black leather converse and a pair of white converse as soon as we start walking out Devin goes behind Sam and puts something in the bag and gives Colby his stuff back. We go to Sephora and I get face primer, foundation, powder,contour, bronzer, 5 different highlighters,pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner,eye lid primer, 8 different eyeshadow palettes, 13 different lipsticks, a beauty blender, 20 brushes, 15 pairs of false eyelashes,mascara, eyelash curler, a hair straightener, hair curler, and setting spray.i end up getting 3 makeup bags. "Oh my gosh girls really do love makeup." Colby says. "Tell me about it." Sam says. We check out and it was over 200. We go to bath and body works. "Devin we're almost out of arms can we hurry up plz." Sam says. We get peel off masks face wash lip scrub makeup wipes and a few hair products. We hurry up and get out. "Oh my gosh that's it right?" Sam says. "Yea it's 8." She says laughing. We run through the mall rushing to the car. We open the trunk and through the bags in. "Wow that took forever!" Sam says. Colby laughs and rolls his eyes. "Stop whining." I say. "Who wants to go night swimming Elton wants to kno." Sam says looking up from his phone. "Me!" Colby and Devin yell. "Do u Lexi?" Colby asks. "Sure." I say playing with my fingers. We get home and Sam and Colby carry all the stuff upstairs.

Authors note
Sooo imma work on more tonight might not post till tomorrow tho
Peaceeee