Missing

1 month later

   Lexi's P.O.V

      I go down stairs after editing videos for Kevin and Sam. It's 8 p.m and every ones gone.  I just got my cast off yesterday so I'm able to walk and do everything on my own again. It's still a little sore but nothing I can't handle. Got it  off right in time for the prank wars also.  The It's almost dark with a little bit of pink in the sky because the sun is fully set. I grab a water and go outside. Colby ended up getting me a lot of clothes but I still steal his hoodies.

     I sit on the couch by the fire pit and look at the sky. I hear a car pull up and the door shut softly. I get up going to the front to see who it is. I don't notice the car so I go inside calling Colby. "Hey did you guys invite someone over?" I ask knowing their all together at Kevin's. I decided I wanted to stay home today. "No why is someone there?" He asks. "A car is but their probably lost." I say. I hear glass shatter. "Lexi what was that?" He asks. "Umm I think something fell in the kitchen." I say walking closer to it. No glass. "Is this a prank?" He asks scared. "You sent Jake over didn't you? Your the one pranking me." I say in disbelief. "Lexi I promise I'm not pranking you." He says. I start hearing thuds and whispers. "Colby I have to go someones in the house." I say scared. I go to the kitchen window and focus on the car. I realize who it is. I quickly text Colby. 'it's him.'

   I run upstairs and grab a bat from Colby's room. "Hello!" He yells. I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I hear him go into the room beside me. "Can Lexi come out and play!" He yells. I quietly cry. He comes to the door trying to open it. "Found you." He says. He starts kicking the door. It finally opens. "Hello there stranger he says trying to attack me. I hit him in the knee with the bat causing him to fall. I quickly run downstairs. "Down stairs!" He screams. I get confused until I feel someone grab me from behind and put something up to my mouth. I try to fight back but can't get away. I start feeling weird and pass out.

Colby's P.O.V

    "Lexi!" I yell running in to the house. The front door was open and the window broken. I run around looking everywhere for her. "Lexi!" I yell running outside. "You guys this isn't funny is this a prank." I say crying. "Dude we were together all day I swear this isn't a joke." Sam says. I can't stop crying. "Is she okay?" Mike asks getting out of his car. "She's not here." Sam says. Everyone's clearly panicked. "I called the cops they said their looking for her." Sam says. 

Lexi's P.O.V

   I open my eyes and have no idea where I am. My hands are duct taped behind me. my legs to each side of the old wooden chair i'm in. My mouth is duct tape. I look around. then notice...it's the room where I first met Colby. I start to panic. As I start to try and escape Matt walks in. "You shouldn't heave left. Or told me what happened here." He says. "Is this like the knife Blake used?" He asks holding it up to my cheek. I try to beg him to let me go but every things muffled. I cry. "Are you scared?" He asks. "See you probably forgot but Blake got out today so I payed him a visit." He says. My eyes widen. I try to scream. He punches me. I quiet down. He rips the tape from my mouth. "Blake!" He yells. Blake walks in. "Thanks for the bail money...cousin." He says smirking.

   I can't do this please god help me. I sob. "Maybe you'd like some company...should we get colby?" Matt asks. "Please I'll do anything just don't hurt him or anyone else. I beg. "Call him tell him your okay, you left and you're never coming back." He says. I nod. He dials his number and puts it up to my ear. "Lexi!! Are you okay?" He asks. "Colby I love you so much but I left I can't come back to many bad memories in bad places. I left to where my life first began. goodbye. Don't forget to feed daisy." I say "Lexi were those hints?" He asks. "Goodbye." I say. Matt hangs up the phone.

Colby's P.O.V

   "She did not leave willingly." Mike says. "Omg." Kat says. "What?" I ask. "That's our code word Daisy...if she's in danger she'll say daisy." She says. "Oh my god we have to find her." I say crying. "She said she went where her life began...Where did you guys meet?" Tara asks. "We found her in an abandoned building." I say. "Right after Blake..." Sam says piecing it all together. "Call the police I know were to go." I say getting in the car. 

   We arrive before the police but I'm not wasting any time. I go inside the building. "Who's here?" I hear someone whisper. "Oh shit cops!" I hear someone yell. We hear running down the stairs and I see 2 teenagers. No. "Who are you?" I ask them. "Please we were just trying to look around." They say obviously scared. "Have you seen a man and a girl?" I ask. "We saw 2 men and a girl leaving in a white van when we arrived." The older one says. I run up the stairs into the room. I look for signs. She's smart enough to know to leave clues. I look on the floor and see words written in blood. fresh blood. 'house' "Shit." I say running down stairs. The cops arrive. They question the boys and  Then us. "Do you know how they would know this place?" A cop asks. "There's only one person I can think of that new the exact room but he's in prison." I say. "What's his name?" He asks. "Blake Marshell." I say. "He got out last night his cousin payed his bail." The cop says his mood automatically switching to panicked. "Matt...Marshell omg no fucking way." Mike says. "We have to find her!" i yell terrified.