Moving

*1 month later*
Lexis POV

    We've all come to a decision to get our own place. Me and Colby aren't gonna be living together anymore either. I'm making enough money from YouTube and I've never really lived by myself. Of course all of our apartments are right by each other so not much will change.

    I start going through drawers unpacking stuff until I run into baby clothes. I feel tears come to my eyes. This was the one Colby gave me when they left. I hear the door open and quickly grab all the onesies putting them in a trash bag. "What was that?" Colby asks coming towards me. "Old clothes." I say smiling. He's doing better and I don't wanna bring him down. I'm doing pretty good myself. I haven't been as depressed, I've actually been better which I never thought would happen. He kisses my head. "Most of your stuffs already in your apartment you just got a few more boxes plus this one." He says. "I'm just not ready to be away from you." I say. "We're literally right by each other and you have a key to my apartment and I have one to yours." He says smiling. "This is gonna be good for us I promise." He says kissing me. I get a notification on my phone. "Mike texted me!" I say excitedly. I know him and Colby are super close but I never met him and I'm a huge fan. "Oh my god my girlfriends literally fangirling over one of my best friends!" He says laughing.  I ignore him.

Mike: Hey is there anything you need? I'm on my way over to help Colby move some stuff.

Lexi: more music please

Mike: I might be able to help you out with that but it comes at a price.

Lexi: What?

Mike: you know my song we lost touch?

Lexi: my favorite song ever yes lol

Mike: I need your boyfriend to be in the music video

Lexi: yes!!

Mike: there's a girl in it he just has to kiss her once and cuddle with her a little bit

Lexi: yea I'm ok with it since it's just acting.

  I look over and see Colby taping up my last box. "You know you're gonna be in a music video right?" I say. "I mean I got asked but told him to ask you." He says. I stand up. "Yea I'm okay with it." I say. I walk over and kiss him. I straddle his lap. "It's just a music video." I say kissing him. He grabs me and flips us over. My backs on the bed and he's leaning over me. "Well that was aggressive." I say jokingly. He smiles as bends down kissing me. "Hey co- never mind!" Mike says walking in. He covers his eyes turning around. He runs into the wall. "Ow!" He says. "Mike we're not having sex your good!" Colby yells. I start dying laughing. He uncovers his eyes and turns around. "I thought y'all were baby making." He says jokingly. Colby gives him a look as if he's saying nit to say that. "Oh shit um I'm sorry." He says nervously. "It's fine I'm gonna go change." I say smiling. I grab my clothes from off the bed and go into the bathroom.

   I change in to black ripped jean shorts. I put on a black bralet and a white cropped tank top. I walk out and mike looks at me. "Can you help me?" He asks. "With what?" I ask. "I need to get the bed out but like Colby's helping Sam pick the lock cause he already lost his key to his new apartment." He says. I roll my eyes and nod. "Ready 3 2 1." He says and we pick it up taking it to the stair case. "Put it down I wanna do something." I say he sets it down and I get in it. "No way." He says smiling. "Push me bitch." I say smiling. He pulls out his camera and records me as he pushes me down on the mattress. I get to the bottom and fall off landing on my back. I lay there laughing and he runs down to me unable to catch his breath from laughing. Colby walks in and looks at us confused. "Show him." I say finally catching my breath. He shows Colby the video and Colby rolls his eyes smiling.

  Mike helps me up and him and Colby take the bed out. We go upstairs and grab the last few boxes taking them to the car. Mike meets us at the apartments and helps us take up the boxes. "I'm gonna unpack." I say before going into my apartment. Colby kisses me and I walk in shutting the door.

  Colby's POV

   I get a text from Jaylin and Mike grabs my phone.

Jay🖤: can't wait to see you later

   Mike looks at me. "Seriously dude?" He asks. "It's not like that we're just friends. I say snatching my phone back. "Don't break her heart." He says. "I'm not man she's seriously just a friend." I say. "Okay whatever but we need to go film this video tell her to meet us there." He says heading out. She's just a friend.

Colby: Hey We're heading out now meet us there.

Jay🖤: Okay I'll be there in 5

  I turn off my phone and go over to lexis. I walk in and see 3 already empty boxes. She's really fucking fast. "Baby!" I yell as I walk in. I see her putting her cloy away in her closet. "Hey babe what's up?" She says walking over. "We're about to go shoot the video so I probably won't see you the rest of the night." I say kissing her. "Okay well text me I love you." She says we kiss one more time and I go out to my car driving off. Don't break her heart. Those words repeat over and over in my head. Jaylins just a friend.... who I find attractive physically. But I have no feelings for her. Why am I doing this what if it hurts Lexi.

  I pull into the driveway and get out. I walk in and Mike comes up to me. "Hey so after shooting we can go back to your place and party a little if it's good with you?" He says. "Yeah of course." I say and we start filming.