The Accident

Lexis POV

   After we're done filming we scroll through Twitter. "I see we're trending." Mike says laughing. "Yeah I was going to tell you before Colby called me but o completely forgot." I say rubbing my face. "It's okay it's just rumors and we both know the truth." He says looking at me. "Mike people think I'm the one that cheated but I can't defend myself without ruining his fucking career." I say stressed out. "You shouldn't pay attention to what other people think just live your life to the fullest." He says. "Yeah your right." I say feeling a little bit better. "What are we going to do today?" He asks. "Crack." I say jokingly. "You already act like your on it." He says laughing. "Lets annoy Kevin!" I say excitedly. "I'm in." He says smiling and jumping up. "We're going and getting Kevin then you have to eat." He says.

   We go out to the car and I strap in as he gets in. "When are you going to start driving me places?" He asks looking over at me then back on the road. "Whenever I learn to drive and get a car." I say laughing. "Wait you don't know how to drive?" He asks. "No colby tried to teach me but it didn't work out to well." I say smiling. "Me and Kevin can teach you someday." He says smiling. "Oof Okay." I say looking at him with a smile. We pull up to Kevin's and I quickly get out running in his house without knocking. "Dad I'm here!" I yell. Kevin pokes his head around the corner. "Do you even know how to knock?" He asks. "No I get it from you." I say. "I'll admit you do have a point." He says putting his hand in his hip. Mike walks in. "Kevin come on its time to go eat." He says. "Well where are we going?" He asks. "Actually do you mind if I just go home I'm really tired." I say lying. "No you're not now get in the car so we can go to tinder greens." Mike says. I stomp a little and fold my arms pouting like a child before getting in the car.
*time skip*

   I sit down messing with my salad. "Lexi you have to eat." Kevin says. I sigh. I take a few bites then stop. "Lexi seriously this isn't healthy you have to eat." Mike says. I look him dead in the eyes before shoving a fork full of salad in my mouth. I feel more and more anxious as I eat more. Once I've ate almost all of it they give me the okay. "I'll be back." I say getting out of the booth. "Where are you going?" Mike asks. "I have to pee." I say running into the bathroom before he's able to stop me. I pace back in forth panicking. Maybe Colby can help. I pull out my phone and call him. "Sam I said I'm on a date!" He whispers. "Oh umm it's Lexi sorry to bother you." I say. "Shit Lexi I'm so sorry." I hang up not wanting to do anything. He's moved on. It's only been a week. We were together for almost a fucking year! I go to the toilet forcing myself to puke.

    I splash water on my face then pat it off. I walk back out to the table and see mike and Kevin done eating. "Ready?" I ask. "Yeah." They both say. I look down at my phone. 'I'm sorry I didn't wanna hurt you' I turn it back off. We walk out to the car and I get up front with Mike. I connect my phone to Bluetooth and turn on a random playlist. The night we met by Lord Huron comes on. I feel tears come to my eyes. Me and Colby would listen to this song all the time as we'd look up at the stars. "Lexi are you okay?" Mike asks. I nod my head. He gives me a sad look. "You can talk to us." Kevin says. I can feel myself start to break. I wipe away my tears. "Lexi what's wrong?" Mike asks. My phone goes off and I look at it. It's a picture of Colby and a girl. Why would he send me that.
Colby: Hey this is Colby's new girl I'd appreciate it if you'd leave him alone and move on, he's obviously upgraded from your little ratchet ass- love Jaylin🥰.

   I stare at the picture as tears fall freely from my eyes. I show them the picture and Kevin reads the text out loud. The car starts speeding up a little. "Mike your speeding." Kevin says. Mike sets his elbow on his door and supports he head with his hand leaving one hand on the steering wheel. I start crying a little more. "Lexi Listen he's not worth the tears." Kevin says calmly. The car stops because the light turned red. "Wait I have a bad feeling." Mike says. "Same." I say. "It's probably nothing you both are upset so jets just calm down." Kevin says. Mike goes back to having 2 hands in the steering wheel and starts going when the light turns green. I look over and see a car speeding. I hear a loud noise and glass breaking, the sound of people screaming when everything goes black.

Mikes pov.

I open my eyes and hear Kevin screaming. I feel blood drip from my face. "Call 911." I say. I look at Lexi and see her passed out blood dripping from her head and face. "Oh my god Lexi!" I yell as I unstrap. "Oh my god!" I say panicking. I go to touch her but Kevin stops me. "Do not touch her." Kevin says. We both get out. Her door is completely crushed. I see Colby running over with Jaylin. "Dude are you guys okay?" He asks freaking out. "L-Lexi." I stutter pointing to her. I feel my chest tighten. "Holy shit!" He yells running over. He tries opening the door but he can't. "Lexi wake up!" He yells. Finally the ambulance arrives. It takes 4 people to get the door open. They put a neck brace on her and put her in a stretcher getting her in the ambulance. I watch as the ambulance speeds off with the sirens and lights on. Is this my fault?