After Party

Mikes POV

Once we finish we go back to Colby's with a few other friends. We all help carry the alcohol upstairs. We get inside and I grab a cup filling it with whiskey. We turn up music and we all start partying and having a good time. About 30 minutes go by and I get a text from Lexi.

Lexi: Hey are you guys partying?

Mike: Yea, are we being too loud?

Lexi: No I just saw on someone's story lol I'm guessing you guys finished the video?

Mike: Yea it wrapped up pretty good just gotta edit a little bit and then should be up in a couple days hopefully.

Lexi: that's awesome man!

Mike: Yea lol wyd?

Lexi: laying in bed listening to music.

Mike: Come have a drink with me.

Lexi: I'm good I'm not sure I wanna go around people rn.

I put down my phone. I grab a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of vodka and go over. "Bitch get the fuck up we're partying by ourselves!" I say as she walks out. She smiles and grabs the vodka. "My favorite." She says smiling and drinking a little. "You seem like a vodka type of gal." I say jokingly causing her to laugh a little. I look down and notice her arms. They have scars. A lot of scars. "What's your story?" I ask going and sitting on her couch. She plops down by me. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Well all scars have stories, what's yours?" I ask looking at her. "Let's just say I have terrible parents, a terrible past, lots of terrible memories and I used to have mental health issues." She says. "I get that, how'd you meet Colby?" I ask curious. "Oh umm he literally saved my life." She says taking a drink. "Like with his videos or what?" I ask. "Well yes but I met him when I got kicked out of my moms house, I met up with this guys who I had known for awhile and we went into an abandoned building, the guy raped me and stabbed me and shit. Colby ran in and gave me his hoodie and took me to the trap house and helped me a lot." She says. Holy shit. That's disgusting why would someone ever do that. "That dude has to be so fucking messed up I'm sorry that happened to you." I say. "It's fine it was the first time." She says which breaks my heart. I look at her. "You don't wanna know." She says. "But I do." I say.

She tells me her whole life story and I just sit there shocked. "Wow." I say sitting forward running my hands through my hair. "Dude I would never guess you've been through so much I mean damn." She laughs a little. "Yep but my life's good now." She says. "Your so fucking strong dude for real." I say. "That's debatable." She says. "How!" I say standing up. "You saw my arms! I've tried to kill myself multiple times cause I couldn't handle it I literally cut myself I'm pretty weak I mean people go through worse." She says drinking more. "You're scars are just apart of your story, I mean fuck dude they kinda make you stronger cause it shows you went through a fucking battle and you didn't lose! Yes you cane out with wounds but that's does not make you fucking weak." I say. "Thanks." She says. I look in the corner and see a guitar. "Shit you play?" I ask. "Yea I also sing." She says. "Let me hear." I say handing her the guitar.

She sits up and grabs it and starts singing my song. "We've lost touch missed calls on my phone we don't talk much." She continue singing as I sit there in shock. Her voice is amazing. She stops and I look at her. "That was amazing!" I say. She smiles a little. I feel my phone go off.

Colby: Dude

Mike: what's up

Colby: where tf are you

Mike: I'm talking to Lexi why what's up?

Colby: Ok well when are you coming back?

Mike: Not sure dude why do you need me?

Colby: Nah tell her I love her.

I put down my phone. "Colby said he loves you." I say. "I love that boy." She says obviously drunk. "I'm totally not drunk." She says standing up. I watch as she almost falls over. I stand up and help her walk. "Okay where are we going." I say. "I gotta pee." She says. "Bathroom it is." I say walking her into the bathroom. "Tell me when your done." I say walking out and shutting the door. "When I was pregnant I had to pee a lot." She says talking to me through the door. "Yeah I hear that happens." I say. "Yep that miscarriage was painful." She says. I sigh. "Come in now." She says I open the door sans see her washing her hands. "Colby was so sad." She says. I look at her confused. "When I had the miscarriage, ya see first he was in shock then had a panic attack while I was in the bathroom crying and screaming." She says. "I'm sorry that happened to you, you would've made a good mother." I say helping her walk out. "Nah I really wouldn't have I mean what if I turned out like my shitty mom." She says sitting down taking another drink. "I can tell your nothing like her." I say. "I don't kno man I'm pretty fucked up." She says. "Nah." I say taking the vodka away from her. "Heyyy that's not nice." She says. "I think it's time for you to get some rest." I say. "I can't fucking walk." She says laughing. I pick her up and carry her to her room. I put her in the bed covering her with a blanket. "Thanks." She says falling asleep. I turn off all her lights and lock her door before walking and going to Colby's.

   I open the door and see almost everyone passed out. I go into Colby's room. "Hey man." I say sitting on his bed. "Sup." He says. "Lexis asleep she got pretty drunk." I say. "Thanks for watching her." He says. "I mean she's an adult not a child no one really needs to watch her." I say. "Ok well imma go to bed." He says. "Ight man I'm gonna head out peace." I say giving him a high five. I grab my keys and go downstairs going home.