Boyfriend?

Lexi's pov
We walk up to Scotty and Liza. "Oh my god you're pretty." Lisa says. My face starts to turn red. "Thanks." I say shyly and hide behind Colby. "Why are you being so shy?" Colby asks. "S-so many p-people." I stutter and start looking at my arms. "Is She ur girlfriend?" Scotty asks. "No just friends." He says looking down. "How'd u guys meet?" Liza asks. Colby looks at me asking for permission to tell her. I nod my head yea. "I'm going to the bathroom." I say and walk inside. I take a deep breath trying to relax. There's alcohol everywhere. "Damn you be lookin Fine!" A random guy yells from behind me. I ignore him and just keep walking. "What u think ur to good for me?" He says. I still keep walking. He runs up behind me grabbing my arm squeezing it tightly. I whimper in pain. "What's wrong?" He says "u don't like it rough?" He says squeezing tighter and tighter. I try to scream but nothing comes out. He pulls me to the ground. He gets on top of me and kisses my neck. I knee him in his area and get up. He grabs my wrist twists it and hits it on the wall. I scream feeling the pain. Sam runs down stairs. I'm curled up in a ball crying. "Get out now!" He yells. I feel myself being picked up. I look up and see Scotty. I feel my breathing speed up. "Need c-co-Colby." I say. "Shh I kno I kno." He says. He takes me upstairs and sets me on the bed. "Calm down everything is gonna be ok." He says calmly. He hands me a water from Colby's mini fridge. "Drink some." He opens it and hands it to me. I take a sip. "Better?" He asks. I nod. "Can I see your- omg your bleeding." He says. " I need your arm." I show him it. "Omg." His eyes widen at my swollen bruised wrist. He tries touching it but I whimper. "You need to go to the hospital." He says looking at me. "I don't have money." I say looking down. "It'll be okay I'll pay for it." He says and smiles at me. I hear Colby yell and then a Big Bang. I get up and run downstairs. There's a whole in the wall and the guy is running out. I run over to Colby. "I-I'm sorry." I say looking down. "Don-Holy crap you'r wrist!" He yells. "Get in the car we're going to the hospital right now." He says sternly. "It's fine." I say. He looks at me and touches it with out warning. I scream. "Nope hospital it is." He says and picks me up caring me to the car. "Goals!" Liza yells. "What happened to your hand?" I ask him looking at his bloody knuckles. "Let's just say that guy messed with the wrong girl." He says and smiles at me. I smile back. "Lexi..." he looks me in the eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. My face turns red. "Yes." I say happily. He smiles at me. Omg I think I'm in love. His smile melts my heart. His eyes are the perfect color. Everything about him is amazing. "I'm sorry about what happened tonight." He says focusing on the road. "It's ok it's not the first time I've been to the hospital at 3 in the morning." I say as we pull up. "Same" He says and we both get out. "I'm tiredddd." I say as we walk in. He fills out the paperwork and we go back. They take x-rays and give me medicine for the pain. "So sir we're gonna need you to step out." The doctor says which scares me. "Why?" Colby asks fear in his eye. "We're gonna have to reset her wrist." The doctor says. My eyes widen. Colby gives me a kiss on the head and walks out.

*time skip*

Colby's pov
We were on our way back home and Lexi was doped up on pills. Not gonna lie she was kinda funny. "Colbyyyy" she said giggling. "Yes?" I say and laugh at her. "I've been high before... does that make you think differently bout me?" She asks. "No lexi I have to." I say and laugh. She looks at me and smiles. "Your so fucking cute." She says. I can't help but laugh my ass off. "I'm tired." She says pouting. "We're almost there." I say patiently. If she's like this from some type of pill I wonder what she'll be like when she has to get her wisdom teeth out. We pull up and I look at her. She's asleep her head on the window. She's so beautiful. I hope I can marry her one day. I get out and pick her up. I carry her inside. Everyone runs to the door and looks at me anxiously. "They had to reset it she goes in to get it casted tomorrow." I say. They nod there heads and go back to whatever they were doing. I carry her upstairs and set her on the bed. I put the blanket over her and kiss her head. I walk out and go to Sam's room. "Sam." I say and fall back on his bed smiling. "Ooo happy Colby I like." He says laughing. I laugh and sit up. "I think I really love her bro." I say happily. "Did you ask her out?" He asks. "Yea. She said yes." I say. He high fives me. "My man finally got a girl." He says and I just laugh. "When are you going to tell everyone else?" He asks. "Maybe tomorrow it depends on what she wants to do." I say. I hear my phone go off so I check it. It's Nate. He wants to kno if we wanna go exploring tomorrow since he's in our area. "Wanna go explore tomorrow?" I ask looking up from my phone. "Yea." He says scrolling through Instagram. "I'm going to bed I gotta wake up early." I say and stand up. "Ok night brother." He says giving me another high five. "Night." I say and walk out. I walk in my bathroom and brush my teeth. When I'm done I go in my room. I take off my shirt and jeans so I'm only in my Calvin's. I then put on basketball  shorts and get in bed. I plug in my phone and fall asleep.

Authors note
Hey sorry I didn't update yesterday but I worked on this yesterday and today. I'm really tired but gonna try and work on the next chapter. I can't promise it'll be up tomorrow but I can try. Plz vote.
Peaceeeee