Crazy Night

Lexis POV
People start showing up rather quickly and there's already about 20 people. I walk over to the fridge grabbing a white claw. "Yo Lexi what's up." Dom says. "Sup druggy hows it been." I say taking a sip of my drink. "You know I got some new shit in if you wanna try it." He says. I jump up sitting on the counter. "What type of stuff is it?"'I ask curious. "It's a new type of spice." He says. "Nah dude I gotta pass on that shit I'm allergic." I say. "Want some weed?" He asks. "5 joints." I say pulling money out of my pocket. He hands me a baggy and I give him the money. "Why is it you never screw me over?" I ask jokingly. "Cause you hot as fuck and I hope to get in your pants one day." He says. I roll my eyes and get down walking into my bedroom. I put the stuff in my drawer and walk back out.

I see Ryan walk in and I automatically run over to him hugging him. "Lexi the party animal! I missed you so much." He says hugging me. "How's the boyfriend?" He asks. "We broke up like a week ago." I say. "Shit I'm so sorry I didn't know." He says. "It's fine we're still friends so yea." I say. "Did you bring the stuff?" I ask. "You know I always got you." He says pulling it out of his pockets. "My man." I say jokingly. He smiles and we go into my room. "Nice place is this yours?" He asks. "Yup living all by myself now." I say smiling. "That's lit fam." He says opening a baggy and taking a pill. I do the same. "Free of charge since your still my friend." He says making me smile. "Want anything to drink?" I ask. "Nah I'm driving." He says. "I can always get you an Uber." I say. "Nah I'm good." He says smiling. "Come on let's go party." I say grabbing his hand dragging him out of the room. We start dancing then Miss you by Louis Tomlinson comes on. "Imma go take shots." I say running over to the kitchen. I see mike pouring shots. "I need 4 shots of tequila please." I say smiling. He smiles and grabs the shot glasses filling them. "Chaser?" He asks. "Nope I'm not a pussy." I say.

Colby walks over as I take the shots. I look at him as he talks to mike. I walk out. This song doesn't help my feelings. I miss him so much. I start singing along to the lyrics. "Sounds like someone's in the feels." Tara says walking up to me. I look back at Colby then at her. "Just a little." I say sighing. "There's plenty of other emo boys in la it'll be okay." She says making me laugh. "I'm a bad bitch I don't need no man." I say jokingly. "Now that's what I like to hear!" A very drunk Kevin says. "You are an independent, I think white, women." He says. "Yes Kevin I'm very white." I say laughing. "Totally same." He says almost falling over. "Come on let's go take a nap." I say putting his arm around my shoulder. "I'm sorry for being a bad dad." He says as I lay him on my bed. "You're fine." I say. I turn off the light and shut my door as I walk out. I walk over to Mike and Colby. "Umm so I just put Kevin in my bed he's pretty drunk." I say going to walk away but Colby grabs my arm. "Take a few shots with me." He says smiling. "Okay." I say slightly smiling. Mike pours our shots and we take 4 each. By this time I'm really starting to feel it.

Mikes's POV

I can tell she's drunk by how flirty she is. "Hey I'm gonna go talk to Sam." Colby says walking away. Lexi gets on the counter beside me. "Take a selfie with me." She says handing me her phone. I giggle and roll my eyes. I take the picture and hand her the phone back. "You're cute." She says. "Well thank you Lexi you're cute too." I say smiling at her. "You know I'm gonna go find someone to hook up with." She says about to get down. I stand in front of her. "Let's not do that." I say laughing. "Hey Listen Linda the last guy I fucked was an un loyal brat so now imma just fuck someone and not date." She says still trying to get down. I separate her legs and stand between them. "Not happening." I say. "This looks wrong." She says looking at the position we're in. "I don't care, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you don't make idiotic decisions." I say looking her in her eyes. I'm very protective over her for some unknown reason. "It's fucking adorable how protective you are, it makes me feel loved and safe." She says smiling. That makes me happy. "Are you saying you feel safe around me?" I ask. She nods. "That's good." I say.

"Umm hey you 2." Sam says. "Omg hi mom." Lexi says leaning forward and hugging onto me. "Are you guys?" He asks pointing at us. "No she had too much tequila." I say smiling. "Where's Kat I need to see her gorgeous face." She says making me laugh a little more. "Wow how much tequila did she have?" He asks. "8 shots that I saw." I say. "The pill helped." She says out of nowhere. "What pill?" Sam asks walking over. "My friend gave me some pills and I took one." She says. "Lexi what type of pill?" I ask worried. "A happy pill." She says still hugging me. "Dude I don't think you're supposed to drink and pop pills." Sam says. "No dip Sherlock go find out what it was." I say. "Who gave it to you?" Sam asks. "Ryan my good friend." She says drowsy.