Night swimming

Me and Colby are in his room I was looking through the bag with my swim suits. "Colbyyyyyyy." I say like a little kid not getting her way. "Yesss?" He says questionably. "Which bag are my swim suits in?" I ask hoping he knows. "Forever 21 bag by my head." He says pointing by his head. "Thanks." I say and grab them. "Which one should I wear?" I ask. "Try them on and show me." He says. I go in his bathroom and put on the white one. I go back in and show him. "Hmm I like it. Next." He says. I go and try on the pineapple one. I walk out. "Very basic white girl I like it. Next. He says. I put on the black one with paint splatters and walk out. "Yasssss it is the one girlfriend." He says. I can't help but laugh. I jump on the bed next to him. Our heads almost touching his phone in front of us. "Go to Twitter I wanna see if Shane Dawson tweeted yet." I say and he laughs. "Remember what I said at the mall?" He says looking at me. "You said a lot at the mall." I say and laugh. "Your dead when we get home." He says and smiles. I shoot up and go to Aaron's room I run inside shutting his door. "Ok Lexi I'm gonna ask u this one time why are you in my room half naked?" He asks in his vine voice. "Colby...getting...payback." I say between breaths. I run in his closet and hide. 2 minutes later Colby comes in. "Have u seen Lexi?" He asks looking around. "No why?" Aaron says cluelessly. He's a really good actor. Then I sneeze. "You lie!" Colby yells and comes to the closet. He opens it and tosses me over his shoulder and runs. "Colby no ur gonna drop me!" I yell everyone coming out of there rooms following us. As soon as we get downstairs Kay walks in. "Hi Kat!" I yell. Not even 10 seconds later I'm being thrown in the ice cold pool. "Why was Colby running with a girl over his shoulder?" She asks confused. "Eh I don't know." Sam says. I get out and look at him evilly. "Colby come give me a hug." I say running towards him. He starts running away. "Sam! Help me!" He yells and jumps on the wall separating our house from the neighbors. Sam just stands and laughs. "Colby I can get up there to ya know." I say and jump up. "What's how did u." He says and then I hear barking. "Lexi don't freak out," Colby says seeing the fear in my eyes. Colby jumps down. "Come on." He says. "I-I." I try to get down but I'm to scared. I realize how big the wall is and start freaking out. I start getting dizzy. "I'm dizzy." I say feeling like I'm gonna pass out. "Aaron!" Colby yells. "I'm gonna-." Next thing I kno I'm losing balance and fall. But I don't hit the ground. I open my eyes and see Colby. He's so... perfect. We're looking into each other's eyes. His eyes are amazing. "Are you okay?" He says and it feels like something out of a movie. "Yea." I say my face turning red. Sam clears his throat. I quickly jump out of Colby's arms and stand up. "Ummm I'm gonna go get a drink." I say and walk inside passing Aaron. "What did I miss?" He asks Sam looking at Colby then me. "Something out of a chick flic." Elton replies. I laugh and sit on the counter. "Hey want anything to eat?" Devin asks walking out from idk where. "Nah not hungry." I say. "I haven't seen u eat the whole time you've been here." She says looking at me. "You've been here for like 2 days." She says. Colby walks in as soon as she says that. "Let me guess your trying to get her to eat?" He asks looking at me then her. "Yup." She says and sighs while looking at me. "Here at least eat this." Colby says getting in his cabinet and handing me a granola bar. "Ugh Fine." I say I grab it and take a bite. "Wait how many calories are in this?" I say forgetting bout it. "Umm like 15 why?" He says. "I'm only eating this ok no more forcing me to eat!" I say sternly embarrassed. "How are u not done with it it's been 2 minutes." He says. "I don't kno I don't eat fast like u." I say. I finish it and immediately think bout my weight. "Umm I need to go to the bathroom." I say and get up quickly running to Colby's bathroom. I lock the door and get in front of the toilet. "Just breathe I can do it." I say to myself. I make myself puke. When I'm done I stand up I walk over to the sink I wash my hands then brush my teeth. I unlock the door. As soon as I open it I see Colby. "Race to the pool?" I say hoping he didn't hear me. "Wait." He says. My heart starts racing. "What were u doing?" He asks. My heart stops. "I had to pee." I say laughing. He looks at me. I can tell he knows I'm lying. "Really cause I almost thought I heard you puking?" He says obviously knowing I'm lying. "Just wasn't feeling that good." I say and smile. He puts his hand on my forehead feeling for a fever. "You don't have a fever." He says looking at me suspiciously. "Are you lying?" He asks. "Fine ok I'm anorexic just leave me alone!" I say and push past him. He grabs my arm. "It's ok just let me help you." He says calmly but it makes me mad. "I don't need fucking help Colby I'm not a sick little girl okay I'm 17 and can take care of myself." I say and pull my arm back walking away. I go downstairs and sit in the first living room. I look at the wall thinking. I should just leave. None of them want me here. They'll get sick of me eventually. They just feel bad for me. Colby walks down and sits next to me. "Your an amazing beautiful sweet lovely girl... I don't want to lose you." He says starting to cry. "I'm none of those things Colby... you don't understand I'm not like other girls but I can tell u one thing u won't lose me." I say as a tear falls from my eye. He looks at me. "Your right your not like any other girl...your special and that's why I like u." He says wiping my tear away. I blush. "Ready to go swimming?" He asks standing. "He'll yea!" I yell jumping up racing him to the pool. Everybody was already in. We were listening to music and dancing in the pool then a bunch of Elton's friends came over. "Holy crap Scotty sire and Liza koshy." I whisper in Colby's ear. "Hey Scotty Liz come here!" Colby yells. I get embarrassed and automatically punch him in the arm. "Damn babe that hurt!" His face instantly turns red realizing what he said. "What did u just call her?" Corey says laughing. "Nothing." Colby says. He makes me get out with him and we walk over to Liza and Scotty.

Authors note
Soo i had to stop right here bc... my bunny died😭💔 but I'll up date again ASAP and I plan on going back through this to fix my mistakes
Peace