Possible Fun

Lexis POV
I wake up next to colby. I stretch and get up. I start getting dizzy and I automatically fall an the floor. "Are you okay?" Colby asks leaning over the side of the bed. "I'm really dizzy." I say putting my head in my hands. He gets up and helps me up. "You need to eat." He says as we walk into the kitchen. I look over on the couch and see Mike with Jordan laying on top of him. He has his arms around him and their both asleep. I grab my phone and go over taking a picture. I then grab My Polaroid off the counter and take a picture with it. They wake up from the flash. "Shh 5 more minutes." Mike says covering his eyes. "Wake up bitches what do you want for breakfast?" Colby says coming up and hugging me from behind. "Colby you can't cook worth shit." Mike says. "I can." I say laughing. "Okay sure." He says. "I'll just make like eggs bacon and pancakes." I say rolling my eyes. "Can I have big pancakes?" Mike asks. "Yes princess." I say jokingly. I put my hair up and get everything out.

   I start playing music as I cook. Replay comes on. "Omg this is such a throw back!" Jordan says getting up. Me and her start singing the lyrics and dancing. "I've never met anyone as hyper as them in the morning." Mike says laughing. "Dude I used to jam to this shit!" I say happily. "Someone should go get star bucks." I say. "I will!" Colby says smiling. "Pink drink." He says pointing to Jordan. "Iced Carmel macchiato." He says pointing to me. "Just a cold brew." Mike says yawning. "Got it." He says grabbing his keys and leaving. We continue dancing and singing till the song stops. "I'm gonna go get ready for the day." Jordan says. "Hey wanna go to the gym with me?" I ask her. She nods and goes into her room. "So bitch what's up." He says obviously bored. "What's up with you cuddling with my sister?" I ask giving him a smile. "Lexi...I've cuddled with you, you've literally slept in my bed!" He says smiling. "You right, you right." I say smiling. I finish making the food and get everyone's plate read as Colby walks in with the drinks. Jordan comes out of her room in athletic leggings and a black and white spirts bra.

We eat and I go in my room quickly changing. I come back out in a pair of athletic leggings and teal puma sports bra. "Yeah you totally cant tell their sisters." Mike says sarcastically. "Okay well are you guys coming or staying?"
I ask. "Coming just let me go change." Colby says running out. "I'm coming but I don't have to change." Mike says. I nod and we walk out into the hallway waiting for Colby. "You take forever." I say smiling. He rolls his eyes and we walk down to the gym.
*skip workout*

We go up to my apartment. "I call showering first!" I yell. "That's not fare." Jordan says jokingly. "I'm gonna go shower at my place, Mike you can too." Colby says walking out. "Molby or Cike?" Jordan asks looking at me. "I don't know neither sound good to be honest but I'm brolby and solby all the way." I say joking. Mike rolls his eyes walking out. I go into the bathroom and quickly shower. I put a towel around me and go back to my room. "Hey gorgeous." Colby says laying on my bed. "Oh my god you scared me!" I yell. I go over to my closet looking through my close. He comes up behind me kissing my neck. "Colby I gotta get dressed." I say laughing. "But baby I like you better without close." He says. I roll my eyes. "Listen Linda not right now." I say pushing him off. I put on a pair of fishnets and put black ripped skinny jeans over then. I then put on a cropped xplr hoodie. "Damn you look fire." He says kissing me. I smile and go over to my vanity. I do my basic make up. "Ugh I just wanna marry you already." He says kissing me. He then notices my necklace, the one he got me for my birthday. "Omg you still wear it!" He says smiling. "Yeah." I say kissing his cheek before going out into the living room. I look over and Jordan's in a pair of regular leggings and a nirvana hoodie. She has her legs on Mikes's lap and their both scrolling through their phones. "You know what sounds like fun." I say looking at Colby. "What?" He asks smiling. "Exploring." I say with a big smile. "Let me Text Sam." He says sighing. I smile. "He says he was just about to ask me that and he wants to go to an abandoned hospital." He says smiling. "Can we please." I say begging. He nods. "Umm I'd rather not die so can I stay here?" Jordan asks. "I'll stay with her." Mike says. "Yeah." I say smiling. "Just don't get arrested." Jordan says. I roll my eyes.

    Me and Colby go over to Sams and do research. "Oh so it's haunted and has a morgue." I say kind of scared. "You don't have to go." Colby says looking at me. "Are you going to be okay after what happened last time?" Sam asks. "I'll be fine, I just have to make sure I bring my inhaler." I say with a small smile. "I'll keep it in my pocket." Colby says. "Where's Jordan gonna be?" Sam asks looking over at me. "Her and mike are staying at my place." I say. "Are they dating?" He asks. "No but I do think that Mike might go for her if she was older." I say shrugging. "Isn't she like 17?" Colby asks. "She will be soon like a week." I say smiling. "I mean that's not to bad." He says. "I mean it kinda is but if they choose to date I'll support them." I say. "Okay well it's 8 so we should probably go." Sam says standing up. Me and Colby follow him and we take Colby's car. I sit in the back and hide as they do their intro. I seriously hope this times gonna be better.