Over It

Lexis POV

   I wake up without a hangover surprisingly. I get up and stretch going into my kitchen. I grab a water from the fridge and sit on my couch scrolling threw Twitter till Colby texts me.

Colby💕:come over I miss my sexy girlfriend

Lexi: let my shower first.

Colby: I have a key to your apartment I'll be there soon😉

   I go to my Spotify and start playing music. I go into my restroom turning on the shower. I get in and start washing my hair when I hear the bathroom door open and see Colby. "What the fuck Colby Robert Brock!" I yell. "Hey I told you I was coming over." He says putting his hands up. "I'm taking away that key and giving it to Sam." I say jokingly. "Why Sam?" He asks. "Cause he won't use it to scare me now get out so I can shower." I say laughing. "I wanna join you thooo." He says taking off his shirt.
*skip the nasty*
     I get out wrapping a towel around me. "I'll be in my room." I say walking out. I go into my room and hear my phone go off.

Jaylin🖤: Hey cutie last night was fun😉 can't wait to see you.

   My heart drops when I realize it's Colby's. I grab my phone and take a picture quickly before throwing on a hoodie that stops right above my knee. Maybe I should talk to him about it. It's probably nothing tho. I walk out and hand him his phone. "Can we talk?" I ask. "Can we later I gotta go meet up with a friend." He says getting up. I nod. "Love you baby." He says kissing my cheek and walking out. We've been distant. Maybe it's my fault. I go in my room and lay down thinking about what could've happened.

   Colby's POV

    I walk out and go downstairs texting Jaylin.

   Colby: I'll be there soon but no one can know about this.

Jaylin🖤: You should just break up with Lexi I mean after all you did enjoy last night.

Colby: This is the last time okay this has happened too many times.

Jaylin🖤: ok then make sure you bring plenty of condoms😉

   I put my phone down and start driving to her house. This is a mistake I really shouldn't be doing this. I fucking love Lexi but she's changed. I don't know how to handle it. Jaylin really means nothing to me.

   I pull in and grab the condoms going inside. "Hey sexy." She says kissing me. I automatically feel guilty. "I can't do this." I say turning around. "Colby please baby I need you." She whispers in my ear. "This is the last time." I say. "I kno." She says taking my hand and we go into the bedroom.
*time skip to 9 pm*
  I get up quickly getting dressed and grabbing my things running outside. What the fuck did I just do.

Lexis POV

   I hear my door open and quickly get up. "Where were you?" I ask. "I was with a friend he says taking off his hoodie revealing a hickey. "What's her name?" I ask. "Baby what are you talking about." He says. "Let me see your phone." I say holding back tears. "What no." He says. I snatch it out of his hands quickly putting in his password. He starts reaching for it but I turn. I go through all of there messages. "Is this why you've been so distant?" I ask. "Baby just let me explain." He says coming towards me. "What does she have that I don't Colby!" I yell. "What?" He asks rubbing his head. "Why is she good enough and I'm not!" I yell. "Baby." He says coming towards me. "Don't fucking call me that!" I yell putting my hands on top of my head. "Why are you being like this?" He asks. "You fucking cheated on me!" I yell pushing him. "Lexi stop." He says grabbing my hands. "I didn't do shit to you why did you fucking sleep with her." I yell.  He tries to hug me but I push him off. He starts getting pissed.

  He turns and punches the wall. "What are you mad you got fucking caught?" I yell. He gets in my face. "No I'm pissed that you won't fucking listen to me I'm pissed because your being a bitch about this whole thing!" He screams in my face. "Fuck you!" I yell. "Please just listen!" He yells. "I love you!" He yells. "Get the fuck out and give Sam my key." I say . "Is that really what you want? For us to be over?" He asks. "Yes." I say trying not to cry. He nod his head. "Okay just know that I love you and I always will." He says walking out tears falling from his eyes. I fall to the ground crying unknowing of what I'm gonna do with myself. I grab my phone and call Mike.

   "Yo what's up?" He says through the door. "Can you come over?" I ask sniffling. "Yeah are you okay?" He asks. "Bring cigarettes and whiskey, I'll pay you back." I say. "Oh ok I'll be there soon." He says. I hang up and get on my couch. I put my hood up and ball my legs up to my chest. Next thing I know Kay's running in my apartment. "What happened?" She asks. "I don't wanna talk about it please just leave me alone." I say putting my head in my hands. "Lexi talk to me." She says. "I will tomorrow Kat just please get out." I say frustrated. "Text me so I know you're okay." She says walking out. I'm gonna end up losing everyone and I already know it.

   Mike comes in with a bag. "Balcony." I say getting up. I grab my fuzzy blanket and go out. I sit down on a chair and he sits on the other one setting the bag on the small table. "I got  Marbol blacks and Jack Daniels for the both of us he says. He takes a bottle and I get one. I open it immediately drinking. "What happened?" He asks. "He's been cheating." I say feeling numb. "Oh shit." He says sitting back. I grab a cigarette and light it. "I'm so over this shit man."  I say taking a hit of my cigarette