Threats

Lexis POV
   I quickly answer my phone seeing it's Jordan. "Lexi I feel weird." She says slurring her words. "What's wrong?" I ask worried. "I'm super drunk but this guy gave me a drink and now it's like I'm barely able to feel my body and I don't know what's going on." She says sounding scared. "Okay Jordan where are you?" I ask. She gives me the address. "I'll be there soon don't go in a room alone and make sure your where everyone can see." I say panicking. "Ok." She says before getting off the phone. "We need to go get Jordan I think someone might've slipped something in her drink." I say panicked getting up. "Good thing I just got a new car that goes fast as shit." Mike says. We quickly leave and get into Mikes car as we speed to the address.

   This house seems really familiar. We all get out running inside. "Have you seen Jordan?" I ask a random guy. "Don't tell anyone but I'm pretty sure Luke's about to get lucky with her upstairs." He says. I look at the stairs and see pictures. Luke is Blake's younger brother. "Lexi Blake's here." Sam says panicked. "Lukes his younger brother and he just took Lexi upstairs!" I say. We quickly run up the stairs and I go to Luke's room but it's locked. "Hey Lexi." Blake says walking up to me. I ignore him as the door flies open. "Don't worry I just took her up here because I saw someone slip something into her drink." Luke says. Mike and Sam rush in but Blake grabs me. "We should hangout sometime." He says with a smirk. "Come near me ever again and I will get you arrested." I say pulling my arm back and going to get Jordan. "Luke's so sweet he gave me water and snacks." She says obviously drunk. "Can we please hurry and go, I feel uncomfortable." I say noticing Blake starring at me. Mike picks her up  carrying her down to the car. "Lexi." Blake says from behind me. "what?" I ask annoyed and anxious. "You really shouldn't have threatened me." He says with a smile on his face. I quickly run out of the house and jump in the car.

    "Woah now what's wrong?" Mike asks. "Blake just said something that made me uncomfortable." I say. I'm being over dramatic. "What did he say?" Sam asks worried. "Just that I shouldn't have threatened him, I kind of have a bad feeling he might do something but I think it'll be okay I'm just being over dramatic." I say trying to brush it off. "How do you know them?" Mike asks. He knows what happened but he doesn't know who did it. "Remember the night we met and I told you my life story?" I say. "Yeah?" He says confused. "He's the guy that raped me." I say feeling uncomfortable just saying it. "Hold the fuck up." He says looking at me. "He's the little bitch!" He says unstrapping. "Mike strap back in and just go please." I say looking out my window seeing Blake sitting on the stairs to his porch. "Nah I'm just gonna go have a small talk with him." He says getting out. "Sam stay in the car with Jordan." I say as i get out. 

   "Listen up here you mother fucker, come near Lexi or Jordan again and I will not hesitate to fuck you up." Mike says. "Mike let's just go." I say as Blake stands up. "I'm not afraid of you." Blake says looking at Mike then me. "You should be careful and watch your back." He says looking me dead in the eyes. "Are you threatening her?" Mike says taking a step towards him. "I didn't say that now did I?" He says being a smart ass. "Remember how much fun we had in that building the one night?" He says looking at me with a smirk. Mike grabs him by the collar of his shirt and gets in his face. "Watch what you fucking say or I will put you in the hospital." He says. I grab Mike as he lets go of him. "Mike let's just go come on." I say pushing him. "You should have fun with her like i did, trust me it's worth your time." Blake says smiling. "That's it." Mike says pushing past me. He punches Blake right in the face. "Mike!" I yell pushing him. "Go get in the car we have to go right now!" I say pushing him. "Okay, okay I'm going." He says walking towards the car. "Lexi, I know where you live." Blake says standing up. "What? No you don't." I say confused. He says my address and apartment number. "You're a fucking creep!" I say going to the car. 

   I get in and Mike starts driving away. "Lexi, are you okay?" Sam asks concerned. "He knows where I live." I say staring blankly at nothing. "What do you mean?" Mike asks shocked. "He knows my address and apartment number." I say scared. "It'll be okay, I'm sure hes not dumb enough to try anything." Mike says. "Yeah you're right." I say brushing it off. "Can we get taco bell?" A very drunk Jordan says waking up. "Yeah." Mike says going through the drive thru. He orders his, Sams, and Jordan's food. I don't get anything because I'm to upset to eat.

   My phone starts ringing and I quickly answer it. "What the fuck did you say to Jaylin?" Colby asks upset. "What? Nothing!" I say defensively. "Really so you didn't say she was faking being pregnant, or called her a little skank?" He asks. "What the actual fuck, I  never said any of that." I say getting pissed. "Where are you we need to talk about this." He says. "I'm on my way home I'll come over as soon as we get back." I say calmly. "Okay good." He says hanging up. "Jaylin's a little lying bitch." I say pissed off. "What's happening this time?" Sam asks. "Well she's telling Colby I said she's faking her pregnancy and that I called her a little skank." I say rolling my eyes. "You literally never said that." Mike says pulling into the parking lot. "I know I didn't, do you guys mind staying with Jordan while I go talk to him?" I ask as I get out. "Not at all, just don't kill each other." Sam says smiling. "Thanks." I say quickly going up to Colby's apartment.