Weird Combos

Lexis POV
   After about 20 minutes of hiding I get a call. I answer it. "Hey where are you?" Colby asks. "I'm in the electronics." I say. "Ok be there in a sec." He says. We hang up then about a few minutes later Colby comes running up to me. "Ok so she totally forgot but was still kinda suspicious." He says. "She asked a little more but I told her no and you were just getting over your eating disorder so not to say anything." I nod. We go back to Brennen. He grabs a few more things and we check out. We go outside and get in the car this time I'm upfront.

   "Babe I'm gonna ask you now cause once we get to Brennens we're not leaving till the videos done, do you want anything specific to eat right now like what are you craving. Without hesitation my fat ass blurts out "McDonald's chicken nuggets meal and strawberry milkshake." Brennen laughs. "This is fucking cute bro." He says. "Ok anything else?" He asks. I think for a second. "I want a monster!" I say excitedly. "Baby you know you can't have those." He says. I sigh and sit back. "Hope y'all know I just recorded that and I'm sending it to you guys to put in the file." Brennen says. I give him a confused look. "Brennen shut up." Colby says. I don't think much about it. We start driving and lay me down by Sam Smith comes on. It makes me cry every time but it's one of my favorite songs. Colby goes to change the channel. "Don't you dare fucking touch it." I say kinda aggressively on accident. His eyes widen and he slowly pulls his hand back. I start screaming the lyrics while sobbing and I can hear Colby and Brennen laughing at me but I don't care I'm in the zone.

Once we get the food and go back to Brennens they start the video. I eat my food. "So this one is from one of our friends who's a nasty ass bitch apparently."Brennen says getting a dorito and putting a piece of chocolate on it colby does the same. They eat it and look shocked. "Gimme." I say going up to Colby. He puts chocolate on a Dorito and feeds it to me. I go back and sit down. "Ok but why isn't this bad." Brennen says laughing. "Dude this kinda slaps thooo." Colby says. They do more and as they go Brennens brother starts cooking eggs for the next one. The smell makes me nauseous. "Oh my god I'm going to puke it smells disgusting." I say covering my nose. "Omg pregnancy senses much." He says laughing. I get up running to the bathroom. Colby comes in and sits by me. I don't puke I just feel like it. "Now might not be a good time to tell you this but me Sam, jake, and Corey have to go to the uk for a Sam and Colby video tomorrow ." He says. "Why?" I ask. "We're investigating the queen marry castle." He says. I nod my head. "Are you ok with it?" He asks. "Yeah." I say smiling. Not like I'm going to be alone I have Kat and Devin Elton still hasn't come around though. "Imma go finish the video so we can go home." He says. I nod and he goes out. I stay in the bathroom for a few more minutes then go and lay on the couch. I end up falling asleep.

Colby's POV
I hate to leave her but we need to investigate this place. I know she'll be fine it's just somethings telling me not to go.

Me and brennen wrap up the video and I go wake up Lexi. "Baby come on we gotta go home." I say shaking her lightly. She puts her arms up signaling for me to carry her. I laugh and pick he up. She wraps her legs around my waist and arms around my neck setting her head on my shoulder. I hear a camera snap and a flash. I look and see Brennen took a picture on his phone and camera. He stick the Polaroid in my back pocket. He walks with me down to the car and opens the door so I set Lexi in strapping her in. He hugs me. "Don't worry bro I'll take care of her while your gone you leave tomorrow right?" He ask. "Yeah thanks dude." I say softly shutting her door then getting in the drivers seat.

I pull in and get out. I un-strap Lexi and carry her upstairs setting her in the bed and tucking her in. I grab the picture from my pocket and the ultrasound pictures. I put the Polaroid on the night stand then go downstairs. I sit by Sam and show him the ultrasound proudly. "Just look dude that's a baby, that's MY baby." I say smiling. "You're gonna be such a good dad." He says. Elton walks in. "What ya lookin at." He asks walking over. I show him the ultrasound and you can tell he's trying not to smile. "I see your finally starting to come around?" I ask. "Listen I'm sorry I've been a dick about the whole thing i just want the best for both of you and I'm ready to except the fact I'm gonna be a great uncle." He says with a little smile. "Wow you sound old." Sam says jokingly. "Did you tell her about the uk trip?" Sam asks. "Yeah she's fine with it." I say he nods. "So we're going to the hotel first staying there then staying at the castle right?" I ask. "Yeah we should only be gone for 2-3 days." Sam says. I nod. I hate the thought of not being around Lexi but I'm sure everything will be fine. "You should go pack and spend time with her." Sam says. "She's sleeping right now, dude her morning sickness is so bad." I say. "Did you guys talk to the doctor?" Sam asks. "No. I think we're gonna have to tell the fans soon though she's only 6 weeks and already has a baby bump." I say kinda stressin. I don't want the fans to react poorly even tho I'm sure most of them would be happy. "Just take your time and don't stress out cause we all know how Lexi can pick up on the slightest bit of emotion in a snap of the fingers and we don't wanna put that stress on the baby." Sam says. He has a point. "Okay well I'm gonna go pack." I say standing up. "Peace brother." He says putting up a peace sign.

   I go upstairs and grab a bag. I throw a few outfits in and everything else I need. I look over at Lexi. She's still asleep and so fucking beautiful. I really just want to marry her already but I know it's to early. She rubs her eyes waking up. I check my phone and see it's 10. I gotta wake up early so I should go to sleep soon. But I already know I should ask. She rolls over her eyes closed still trying to sleep. "Hey baby do you need anything?" I ask sweetly. "I really like light blue Gatorade." She says. "I'll be back soon." I say. I go down stairs and grab my car keys. I drive to the closest gas station and buy five 6 packs of light blue Gatorade. I pay then quickly go back home. I grab the bags going upstairs with my hands full. I go into the room and see her sleeping. I set the bags down and quickly do my night routine before laying down cuddling with her and falling asleep