Break In

Lexis POV.

We've been at Brennens for a few hours now. "Can we go back now I'm tired and miss my bed." I say sitting up on the couch. "Do you wanna get possessed and then give fucking birth to Rosemaries baby?" He says. "Eww don't talk bout that movie while I'm pregnant." I say. "I'm just saying I can see it already your gonna have the baby in it's bassinet and it randomly starts rolling towards the stairs and you go to run after it cause you hear the baby crying then boom nothings in the bassinet the baby's in the fucking crib!" He says. I roll my eyes. "Go sleep in my bed I'll wake you up in a little bit." He says. "I don't think I can sleep after what you just said." I say giggling a little then get a cramp. I immediately slouch over. I breathe through it whimpering in pain. "You good?" He asks. I don't reply. He stands up walking over to me.  He squats down in front of me. "Lexi what's wrong?" He asks worried. The cramp passes and I look up. "Nothing I'm fine I just had a pretty bad cramp." I say. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asks worried. I shake my head no and he sits beside me. We scroll through our phones for awhile.

*time skip*

   I open my eyes not remembering falling asleep. I look around and see I'm in a bed. I grab my phone from beside me and see it's 7. I stretch and get up. I go into the living room and see Brennen. "Have a nice nap?" He asks. "Yup but I have to go home so I don't freak out Devyn." I say. "Okay but if you get possessed it's on you." He says standing up. He grabs his keys and we go to his truck he starts it up and takes me back home. "Thanks." I say hugging him. "If you need me just text or call if I don't reply take an Uber to my house Colby has a key to my door." He says. I nod and get out going inside. I automatically go to Devyn who's in the kitchen. "Hey." I say sitting down at the  island. "Hey, what happened earlier?" She asks sitting across from me. "Idk a bunch of weird shit I can't really explain." I say. "Corey called me freaking out asking if I was ok he thought someone broke in." She says. "No Brennen looked around nothing was missing and no one was here." I say. "That's pretty creepy." She says. "Yeah but I'm sure there's in explanation." I say. I feel my phone buzz. I look at it and see a text from Colby .

Colby: Hey heard you just got home are you good?

Lexi: yeah but isn't it like 3 there?

Colby: yea but me and the guys are investigating more

Lexi: how's it going?

Colby: pretty fucking creepy ngl, I miss you tho

Lexi: miss you too💕

Colby: gtg love you beautiful

Lexi: love you too don't get possessed tho.

I turn off my phone. Me and Devyn both go into her room. "I miss Colby." I say sighing. "It sucks but they come back in a couple days so don't worry." She says. We hear a the doorbell go off so I get up and go to it Devyn behind me. I open the door and see a man who looks kind of familiar. "Umm are you Lexi?" He asks nervously. "Whos asking?" I say confused. "My names Derick." He says. I feel my heart drop. "One sec." I say to Devyn. I step out shutting the door. "Why the fuck are you here?!?" I basically yell. "Listen I just wanna talk Lexi please."He says stepping closer. "I need you to back the fuck up and leave before I call the cops." I say. "Alexandra please I'm your father." He says. All of a sudden my phone rings. "Last time I checked fathers don't leave, you are not my father." I say quickly before answering. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Lexi what's going on Devyn said there's a guy at the house?" Colby says. "Lexi please give me a chance." Derick says grabbing my wrist. "Get off of me and fuck off." I say. "Lexi what's going on are you ok? Who is that?" He asks. "I'm fine and I can tell you more in a second." I say. All of a sudden he grabs a hold of me picking me up and dragging me to his car. "Put me down! Let me go!" I yell kicking. "Calm the fuck down Lexi." He says putting me in his trunk. I kick him causing him to fall back. I jump up and run to the house. He grabs my leg causing me to fall but I protect my stomach at all costs. "Stop!" I yell kicking until I hit his face. He let's go grabbing his nose.

   I go running inside locking the door. "Devyn!" I yell as he pounds on the door. She comes running in. "Call 911!" I say scared. We run upstairs locking ourselves in mine and Colby's room. "Lexi what the fucks happening!" He yells through the phone. "He just tried to kidnap me now." Suddenly we hear glass break. "Colby he's in the house." I say trying not to cry. "Lexi try to breathe." He says I can hear the fear in his voice. "Brennen said he'll be there soon." I hear Sam say. "The cops will be here in 15 minutes." Devyn says. I hear my name being yelled. We hear footsteps come up to our door and he tries to open it. I look over and see Devyn shaking and crying. I take her hand and go into the closet hiding. "He's about to get in the room." I say to Colby. I hear all the guys start freaking out. I turn to Devyn. "Hey calm down it's okay just stay in here no matter what." I say. "He'll only take me he won't hurt me or you." I say lying. He would definitely hurt me. "Lexi I'm scared." She says hugging me. I hear a thud and footsteps in the room. I cover my mouth. "Lexi just fucking talk to me I just want my little girl back." He says. He comes towards the closet. I push Devyn and walk out. "Please please don't hurt me just let's sit here and talk." I say scared. He looks down. "Your pregnant?" He asks shocked. I nod. "I don't think your ready for that part of life." He says. "I definitely am I think you'd be a good grandpa." I say lying. "No no no!" He yells walking in circles. "I can't do that to her I can't." He screams hitting himself in the head. "You can't do what to me?" I ask. "Shh come here baby girl." He says grabbing my hand. "No just stay here." I say. He hits me in the head causing me to fall. I feel myself starting to drift in and out. He starts dragging me. All of a sudden he let's go and falls. I look over barely able to move. I see Brennen on top of him and Devyn standing over me. "I-I." I can't say words. I look at Brennen as he's still beating the shit out of him. All of a sudden everything goes black.