Dark times

I've recently been in a very dark place here lately, I've been losing friends like crazy. I ended up doing some stupid crap that I won't say for the sake of people going through the same stuff. But just know that it may not be okay right now but it will be okay eventually. You can't give up because if you give up your not gonna get better your letting everything defeat you. You have to keep going no matter how hard it gets cause you haven't lived to your full potential yet. It may feel like no one cares and your so alone even when surrounded by people you know, but people do care and you are not alone. If you are having thoughts of self harming or taking your life reach out to someone. It can be a trusting friend, a parental figure, a sibling, or even me. You can always message me on here and I'll give you my snap or insta. If that doesn't help look up the number for a suicide hot line you don't have to call, you can text if you're more comfortable with that. Just know you do matter and you have so many reasons to live even if it doesn't feel like it. I strongly advise to reach and ask for help. Asking for help doesn't make you weak, it shows that you're a strong person who's been through stuff and you are still fighting, and that makes you strong.