The Truth

Lexis POV

   I wake up to an empty bed. I open my phone and see the date. My heart breaks. 3 years since Alex died. My door opens and I quickly sit up. "Whats up?" I ask Jordan. "Can Luke come over?" She asks. "No i'm sorry I just don't feel comfortable with him here." I say calmly. "Okay." She says before walking out. I stand up and sigh before walking out. "Bitch, do you ever wear pants?" Mike asks throwing a pillow at me. "I have shorts on fuck off." I say flipping him off. I walk over to Colby as he cooks pancakes. I hug him from behind and rest my head on his back. "Whats up cutie." He says before turning around and hugging me and kissing me on the forehead. Mike and Jordan pretend like their gagging. "Eww love." Jordan says making Mike laugh. "I feel that." He says.

     "Weren't you guys like just fighting?" Jordan asks. I look at her confused. "How did you know about that?" I ask. "Well honey you see, I have a good memory even when drunk and we heard everything." She says. "You guys are more bipolar then me." Mike says jokingly. I roll my eyes. Colby's phone starts ringing and he quickly answers it. "Hey what's up, Lexi's why?, YOU WHAT!" He yells at the end. "You know what fuck off, never try to contact me ever again." He says hanging up. "Who was that and what just happened?" I ask. "Fucking Jaylin, she lied about being pregnant." He says rolling his eyes. "Why would someone lie about that?" Mike asks. "To ruin our life." I say. "On the bright side your not gonna be a dad." Jordan says shrugging. "It just pisses me off." He says sighing. "I mean that's understandable but there's more pros than cons in this situation." I say trying to be nice about this situation.

   "Yeah you're right." He says as he plates all the food. "It's done." He says. Jordan and Mike automatically jump up running to the food. I grab a pancake and go to the couch sitting down and scrolling through my phone. "Did you hear the new rumor?" Jordan asks with a mouth full of food. "No what is it?" I ask confused. "Apparently you and Kat are Sam and Colby's cover ups cause there secretly together." She says with a smirk. Mike raises his eyebrows and gives Colby a look as if he's saying 'I knew it'. "Nah if anything him and Brennen are together." I say smiling. "More like you and Kat are together." Colby says laughing. 

     Everyone finishes eating and getting ready for the day. I go to Colby and jump on his back. "Well hello there." He says. We run out to the hallway to meet up with Jake and Tara. Colby starts running around with me on his back. "Colby you're gonna kill me!" I yell laughing. He stops and lets me down. we go back and regroup. "Wow." Jake says. "What?" I ask confused. "I never realized how short you were, you and Tara are almost the same height." He says smiling.  I look over and notice he's right. "Fuck off Jake." Tara says smiling.

    "Trust fall." Jordan says and falls. Mike and Colby catch her. "Shit I have to get a dress for prom!" She says completely forgetting. "Okay lets go." I say smiling. "When's your prom?" Colby asks as we walk down the stairs. "Like tomorrow." She says nervously. "Woman your just now telling us!" Jake yells. "Well I kinda wasn't gonna go." She says. "Why not?" I ask. "I didn't have friends but now I met a few girls at the party and they told me to go." She says smiling. We get to the cars and she calls riding with mike. Mike, Jordan, Jake, and Tara take his car. Me, Sam, Kat, and Colby take his car. "Do you guys think she has a boyfriend?" Kat asks smiling. "I hope not, I don't wanna go to jail." Colby says making Sam and Kat laugh. We follow Mike and of course he takes the quickest way so we get there in no time.

   We get out of the car and go straight in. "Okay so where to?" I ask. "Enchanted Beauty they have amazing prom dresses." Kat says. We nod and go in. The guys go and sit down in front of the dressing rooms as we look around. "This ones cute." Kat says picking out a long red dress. We hand it to her before grabbing a few more. She goes into a dressing room and we all sit together. 

   "What color was your prom dress?" Kat asks. "Mine was pink." Tara says smiling. "I didn't go to prom." I say shrugging. "Seriously? Why not?" Mike asks. "I never got asked and didn't have any friends, I also couldn't afford a dress or anything, I also got kicked out my senior year." I say. "Doesn't it bother you?" Kat asks. I shake my head. "Not really, I was never one for school dances." I say. Jordan walks out in a purple gown type dress. "I don't really like this one." She says looking in the mirror. "Try on the red one." Jake says. She goes back in then walks out with a basic red dress thats off the shoulders and has a slit. "I like this one." She says. "It looks really good." Mike adds.