Interrogation

Lexi's POV

   Matt arrives after everyone else. He walks up to me and hands me a teddy bear. "I thought you might like it." He says giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blush. Suddenly I forget everything that happened earlier. We go and sit by the fire pit along with everyone else. "Colby's your ex right?" He asks. I look over and see him staring at the fire blankly. "Yes but I don't call him that, he's my friend." I say. he nods. "Jordan is your sister she's at her...boyfriend, the wrest of them are all your best friends?" He asks making sure he has everything down. I smile and nod.

   Jake who's sitting on the left reaches out his hand. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Jake, Lexi's favorite Webber boy." He says smiling. "That's a lie! She told me I was her favorite." Reggie says. Matt giggles. "Hi, I'm Matt. I'm Lexi's boyfriend" He says. Everyone stops and looks at us. "Boyfriend?" Mike asks. "Yeah he asked me out earlier today." I say smiling. "My names Matt." He says. Everyone introduces themselves. I get up and go get a drink. Mike comes over and talks to me. "Does he know?" He asks. "Which part the rape or the one night stand?" I ask. "Both." He says. "He knows about me getting raped, he doesn't know me and you had sex." I say. "Okay good, I didn't want him to say we couldn't be friends." He says. "Mike, I would never in a million years not be your friend. I love you buddy." I say hugging him. "I love you too." He says. 

    Since I took a shower and changed into short sleeves I get cold. I shiver a little bit as we go and sit back down. "Are you cold?" Matt leans over and whispers. I nod. He takes off his hoodie and gives it to me. "Thanks." I say smiling as I put it on. It's pretty big on me but it's comfortable and smells like his cologne. I instantly get warmer. "Anybody else want more alcohol?" Colby asks standing up. "Me please." Amber says. "I'll get right on that gorgeous." He says. Maybe they're together. Honestly I wouldn't be mad. She's pretty and nice. Way better than me. Wait what no. I'm over him. I have a boyfriend now. 

   Soon everyone is drunk and asking questions. "So what are your intentions for our little sister." Reggie says. Him, Jake, Aryia Corey, and Sam all giving Matt a death stare. "Well I'm hoping this lasts a long time. I knew I liked her the moment I laid eyes on her." He says. "So just a long time? Your goal isn't date to marry? Okay." Reggie says. "Since you first saw her? So you only like her body?" Aryia says. "well I'm gonna go hangout with the girls." I say walking over and sitting by all of them. "What are they talking about?" Kat asks. "Ya know just interrogating him." I say. "Oh to be young again." Tara says. "Your literally 19." I say laughing. "Shh." She says putting her finger up to my mouth and looking away dramatically. I can't help but laugh a little. We go over to the bar and get drinks. "I wanna go swimming." Kat says. "Same!" Everyone agrees. I sigh not wanting to put on a swim suit. I then realize I don't have one. 

  "Come on." Kat says. "I don't have a swim suit." I say. "I have a cute one that's definitely going to fit you." Tara says grabbing my hand happily. I sigh and we all go to change. It's a white strapless top with sunflowers on it with yellow v line bottoms. I sigh as I walk out feeling insecure. "Omg it's so cute!" Kat says. "Keep it, I don't wear it." Tara says. I smile and we all go outside and sit in the pool. We take Insta photo's for each other and take a group pic. We film a few tik toks. We do put a finger down innocent edition. At the end none of us have any fingers down. "So i guess we're not innocent." Devyn says laughing. Suddenly all the guys including Matt jump in. We laugh at all of them being idiots. Suddenly I feel a hand on my foot and I'm under water. I kick and come back up. I look to see Jake. "Ass hat." I say splashing him. He laughs. 

   Matt comes up behind me and picks me up throwing me. I don't come up, instead I swim towards him and pull his leg dragging him under. I come up and smile. This is fun. I missed this. "Lexi!" Reggie yells. I turn and see a football coming at me. I catch it and throw it back. "You almost killed me mini Jake." I yell ."I'm older!" He yells. I laugh. I go back and talk to Matt. "Hey my roommate is moving out next week. Do you wanna come stay the night sometime?" He asks. I smile and nod. "Of course." I say happily. "Great!" He says. "Lexi!" I hear kevin yell and rush over. I get out and go up to him. "Yea what's up?" I ask. "Jordan's in the living room. She's in bad shape I really think we need to talk." He whispers. "Wait what?" I ask. "I've been letting her stay with Colton and well they've been fighting a lot but she said everything was fine and I believed her. Lexi she has a black eye and hand marks on her back and neck." He says. I run inside.

   I see her curled up on the couch crying. I run over and hug her. "I missed you so much Lexi." She says crying. "Jordan what happened?" I ask. "We got in a fight and he." Mike and colby come running in. "What's going on?" Mike asks sitting down. She explains everything. He was mad and they were fighting when he hit her so she hit him back. He got really bad so she broke up with him and had Kevin go get her. "You deserve better." I say. "I know, that's why I left this was the first time and I know my worth and I'm never letting that happen to me again." She says.

    Matt walks in. "Hey- is she okay?" He asks. "She will be." I say. He nods. "Well i'm going home I have work in the morning I'll see you tomorrow goodnight" He says giving me a kis on the cheek and leaving. I look over and see Mike and Colby get up and leave.

Mike's pov

  "Okay so does he kinda give you a weird vibe or is it just me?" I ask Colby. "Yeah dude but maybe he's just a weird guy like nothings wrong with that, he seems chill tho." He says. "Yeah but I don't have a good feeling about this." I say. He sighs. "You're just over thinking dude I'm sure every things going to be okay." He says. I sigh. I think this is going to end badly