Getting Clean

Lexi's POV

   I wake up and go to the bathroom. I change my bandage before going out and sitting on the couch. I get on my phone and scroll through Twitter. I keep seeing people shipping me and Mike. Colby walks out and sits by me. "What are you looking at?" He asks looking at my phone. "People keep shipping me with Mike." I says rolling my eyes. "You didn't know that?" He asks looking at me and smiling. I shake my head. "Yeah, Mexi has been a thing since you guys met." He says laughing a little. "I just think it's a little weird, I'm pretty sure he might have a thing for Jordan." I say looking at him. "But Lexi and Colton are kind of a thing aren't they?" He asks. I go to her Insta to look at her bio. "Looks like they are a thing." I say showing him where it says taken. "Ugh I'm not ready to go back to jail." He says jokingly. "That's why your gonna leave them alone and let them be happy." I say shooting him a death stare. "Jeez okay." He says. I hear a knock on the door and get up to get it. "I can get it." He says grabbing my hand. "Colby  it's fine." I say walking towards the door.

   I open it to reveal my mom. "What are you doing here?" I ask confused. "I need to talk to you." She says giving me a small smile. "Can I please come in?" She asks. I sigh and let her in. After all she's still my mom and as much as I wanna hate her I can't. "Wow you have such a nice place." She says smiling. Colby looks at me confused. "What do you need to talk about?" I ask sitting down. She sits by me. "I'm gonna go umm do ya know, anything but sit here awkwardly." Colby says standing up and walking into my room. "I heard what happened to you." She says giving me a sad look. "And you decided to come here why?" I ask still confused. "Honey I'm clean. I went to rehab a couple of days after the last time I saw you." She says smiling. She does look way healthier. "Congratulations, I'm proud of you." I say trying to be nice.

    Sam, Mike, Kevin, Aryia, Jake, Kat, Tara, and Corey walk in. "Holy." Sam starts to say but stops himself. Everyone looks confused. "So um is it safe to go in your room or should we wait at Colby's?" He asks. "Hi I'm Kevin." Kevin says waving. "Hello I'm Becky." She says waving. I see Mikes face go from happy to concerned. "You guy's can wait in my room." I say. "NO it's quite okay honey they can hear anything we have to say, don't be rude." She says. Everyone sits down and Mike just stares. "So how do you guys know each other?" Aryia asks. "I'm her mother." She says giving them a smile. Every ones face goes blank. "Hey Colby's in my room if anyone wants to go talk to him." I say trying to drop hints. "Tell him to come out here I haven't met him officially." She says smiling. "You came here to talk not meet the people who helped me through the emotional trauma you caused so please just talk." I say pinching the bridge of my nose obviously annoyed.

   Jordan walks out and Mike looks at her and mouths to her to go back in her room. she shuts her door. "I was hoping maybe I can have another chance." She says softly. Every ones eyes go wide. "How long have you been clean?" I ask. "Since the day I last saw you so a few months." She says nervously. I sigh. "I need to think about it." I say stressed. "Okay, can I be introduced to your friends?" She asks. I nod. They all introduce themselves and shake hands. Jordan walks out. "Sorry I'm really thirsty." She says going to the fridge. "You look very familiar." Becky says to her. "She's my sister that I adopted." I say. "Sister?" She asks confused. "You know, dad was a whore." I say. "Well why'd you adopt her?" She asks. "Well dad tried to literally kill me twice and caused me to have a miscarriage." I say starting to feel over whelmed with emotion. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry no one should ever have to go through that." She says tears in her eyes. "It's okay I've moved on from it." I say. "I have to go I have work, Here's my number, please text or call me soon." She says giving me a smile before walking out. "Is it too early drink?" I ask as I sit back.

    "Not after that." Jordan says. "I'll go get some whiskey later." Mike says. "You can come out!" I yell. Colby pokes his head out. "Is she gone?" He asks. I nod and he walks out. "What is she that bad?" Aryia asks. "Sexually exploiting her child for drugs is pretty bad I think." Mike says. "Wait what?"He asks confused. "She let men rape me for drugs and abused me." I say not wanting to talk about it. "That's dark." He says. "Yep, now can we talk about something else?" I ask with tears in my eyes. "I have a boyfriend." Jordan says. Kevin and Mike spit out there drinks. "What!" They both yell. "Okay well I have to go get ready." She says walking into her room. "We are going to talk about this young lady!" Kevin yells. "Jeez you let them be free for a second and they already start trouble." Kevin says.

   I look at Mike and notice him staring blankly at nothing. "You good?" I ask him. "I'm gonna go get some alcohol." He says standing up and walking out. "Is anyone else worried about him?" I ask. "He's been off lately." Aryia says. "Anyone know why?" Colby asks. "I might have an idea." Jake says looking at Jordans room. "You don't think he has feelings for her do you?" I ask. "I mean didn't they stop in a parking lot and dance when he picked her up from prom?" Kat asks. "He totally has feelings for her." Kevin says.