Date night pt.2

!!!WARNING:This chapter contains weed, alcohol, and sexual content!!!

Lexi's pov

We all get up and go inside Colby's arm around me. "Colby do shots with me." We go to the kitchen and start doing shots. Brennen pulls out his camera. "This bitch getting wasted." He yells as I take my fifth shot of tequila. I flip him off. He turns it around. "Five shots of tequila with no chaser that's my dad!" Brennen yells. Colby comes over to me joking around. "Wanna fight boi u just stole my man." I look at him. "Bring it." I say. He bends down and kisses me. I laugh. "Eww get a room." Brennen says laughing then putting down his camera. "Why's it smell like weed?" I laugh and look at Colby. "I think dom is here." He says laughing. "Who's got the Gucci shit?" I yell. "That's me u lookin to buy sum?" Dom yells back. I look at Colby. "Please." I say with puppy dog eyes. "Fine." He says. "Yea!" I yell and the group looks at me. "What you smoke?" Elton asks me. "Shh." I say as dom walks over. "What you want?" He asks. "Two blunts (Idk anything bout weed tbh😂)" he pulls out a bag. "10 dollars." He says. I reach in my pocket and give him 10. I grab the stuff and go upstairs Brennen, Colby, sam, and Kat follow. "Wait you guys smoke?" I ask. "Yea." They all say. I laugh and sit in the bed. I grab a lighter and light it. We finish both of them and go downstairs laughing. I take more shots and Colby
just stands there staring at me. I look at him and smile. "Wanna go swimming?" I ask. "Good thing our uber is here." He says and smirks. He grabs two back packs. "Wait what?" I ask. "I got us a hotel that has a hot tub and swimming pool in the frickin room!" He says. I giggle and follow him to the car. He tells the uber driver the address and we pull out.

*skip car ride*

We get out and walk in. Holy shit this place is huge and fancy. We walk up to the counter and check in. We get the key and get on the elevator. "How much did this cost?" I ask him curious and kinda worried. I don't want him spending money on me. I'll feel bad. "Don't worry baby I have enough okay?"He says looking me in the eyes. I shake my head and hug him. The elevator stops and we get off. We walk down the hallway hand in hand. An elder lady in her 70's looks at us and smiles. "I love seeing young couples like you, you guys are so cute." She says. "Thank you ma'am." Colby says. We look at each other and smile. We get to the room and Colby opens it. "Oh my god!"I say walking in. There's a huge kitchen and bathroom, a California king size bed and an upstairs. There's a random door and I open it. There's a pool and hot tub. "Omg!" I say excited. Colby comes and looks at it. "Yeah only the best for my girl." He says and kisses me. I smile and go to my bag. "Who packed my stuff?" I ask curiously. "Kat and Devyn." He says walking over. I pull out lingerie. "Oh my gosh!" I say laughing. He takes the black lace gown into his hands and his face turns red. "Well i'm gonna go in the hot tub." He says picking up swim trunks and going into the swimming area. I pick up my black bikini and change

I walk into the room and see Colby sitting there with his head back and eyes closed. I walk over and get in. He looks at me and smiles. "When did I get so lucky." He says and smiles. He walks over to me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and smile. He kisses me gently. It soon turns into a make out session. I take off my bikini top. He looks at my chest area admiring it. He bites his lip and looks up at me. He carries me to the bed and sets me down gently. he takes off mt bottoms then his. He places himself on top of me and looks me  in the eyes. "Are you sure?" He asks me. I nod my head yes.

*skip the sex because...eww*

We lay in bed and i put my head on his chest. We cuddle for a while and I start to feel tired. I yawn. " If you're tired just go to sleep." He says and giggles. I close my eyes and relax. I'm so frickin happy. I think I finally found the one. I start to feel myself dose off and I end up falling asleep.

*Next Day*

Colby's  P.O.V

I wake up and look down. Lexi fell asleep on my chest last night. She's so fucking beautiful. I'm so happy with her. I didn't really believe I would find love until i met her. If only we met a different way though. I gently lift her head up and place a pillow under her head. She moves around at first but doesn't wake up. I go in the bathroom and do my business. I walk out and go over to my back-pack. I pull out black ripped skinny jeans and a pink take chances hoodie. I walk in the bathroom and hop in the shower. I wash my hair and body quickly and jump out. I style my hair and brush my teeth.

 I walk into the main area and sit down. I get on my phone and decide to text Sam. 

Colby: Hey bro what's up

Sam: Nothing just planning my next prank, how'd last night go?

Colby: Good, I think I found the one bro like I really love her

I hear Lexi start to move around in the bed. I decide to jump on it to wake her up. I take a running start and jump on it making sure I don't hit her. "Ughhh it's so earlyy" She says throwing the blanket over her head.  "Get up it's 12 and i'm hungry." I say  pulling the covers off of her. "Fineee." She says and gets up. "I'm gonna take awhile." She says rubbing her eyes. She grabs her bag and goes to the bathroom. I lay back down and get on my phone.

Lexi's P.O.V

I walk into the bathroom and get in my bag. I pull out a makeup bag, hair brush, black ripped skinny jeans, and a pink cropped take chances hoodie. I get in the shower and wash my hair and body. I get out quickly changing. I brush and blow dry my hair parting it down the middle. I do foundation, contour and highlight. I decide I don't want eye shadow so i just do eyeliner in my water lines. I do mascara and clean up my mess. I put everything in my bag and walkout. "You read?" Colby asks standing up. "Yea is the uber almost here?" I ask ready to get home and tell Kat and Devyn everything. "Yea he's outside." He says and grabs my hand. We rundown the hallway like little kids. We get in the elevator and go down to the main floor. We check out and get into the uber. 

*Skip car ride*

We get out of the car and walk in. "I'm gonna go talk to Devyn and Kat." I say walking to the kitchen where she is. "Okay me and the guys are going to play fortnite in the living room." He says walking in to the living room. I walk to them and smile. "omg give us the details." Kat says squealing. "Let's go in mine and Coreys room." Devin says. We go to their room and sit on the bed. "Soooo what all happened?" Kat says flipping her hair. My face turns red. "It was really romantic and I had so much fun." I say smiling. I'm not ready to tell them about us having sex. They smile and look at me. "Did you guys kiss." They both ask at the same time. "Yes, also when we were going to our room an older lady called us cute and yea." I say and giggle a little bit. "Aww Colby probably reminded her of her dear Harold." Kat says joking. We all laugh and walk out. "I'm making egg's." Aaron yells from the kitchen which is where we're headed. We walk in and I suddenly feel nauseous. I run to the bathroom and puke. Devin and Kat come in after me. Kat puts my hair up using her scrunchy. Devin rubs my back. 10 minutes later Colby comes in with water. I lean against the wall taking it from him. "Thanks." I say and take a sip. "What happened?"He asks. "She was fine until we got down to the kitchen and then just puked." Devin says looking at him. "Probably just a little stomach bug I'm fine now." I say getting up. "Go to bed I'll wake you up tomorrow for school." He says helping me up. "thanks." I say and smile. I go upstairs and lay down plugging my phone in. I feel myself start to slowly drift off.

Authors Note

Sorry I din't update I ended up losing wifi but i hope you enjoy, I know it sucks and i'm really sorry. I'm gonna try and update again today I'm not completely sure. Anyway, I love you guys so much peaceeeeee.