The Morning After

Lexis POV

I wake up in a pair of unfamiliar arms. I open my eyes looking around and see Mike. I feel him start to move around and I sit up. "Good morning bitch." He says stretching. "Shut up hoe." I say jokingly as I pinch the bridge of my nose. He sits up. "What's that scream as loud as I can?" He says jokingly. "I will murder you." I say shooting him a death stare. "Do it! No balls." He says getting out of the bed. "What all happened last night like before we had the deep conversation and I cried a lot." I say. "Well let's see you kept trying to hook up with people then said you would fuck me, oh you also took your shirt off." He says laughing at me. "Ugh this is why I hate myself." I say jokingly standing up. I notice I have on a hoodie that's way to big. "Is this your hoodie?" I ask. "Yeah I gave it to you when you took your shirt off so no one saw your tits." He says. "Did you?" I ask. "Well yeah kinda but I also helped you take your shorts off." He says. He takes off his shirt and walks over to his closet. "I'm sorry." I say embarrassed. "Don't be I don't mind." He says smiling. "Mike that sounds weird." I say laughing. He walks towards me shirtless causing me to back up against the wall. He puts his hand on the wall by my head. We look each other in the eyes. We both bust out laughing. "I'm sorry I can't do it." He says laughing as he puts on his shirt. "Fucking same." I say. "Umm do I have any other clothes?" I ask. He picks up a bag and tosses it to me. "I'll let you get dressed." He says walking out of the room.

I put on a pair of leggings and the pink cropped hoodie. I quickly throw up my hair in a messy bun. I walk out of the room and go to the kitchen where mike is. "Do you want something to eat?" He asks. "I'm good." I say yawning. "I'll let you pass on breakfast but you have to eat lunch." He says. I hear my phone start going off. "It's in the living room." He says pointing in the direction. I go out and grab it quickly answering before going back to the kitchen. "Hey Lexi." Kevin says. I turn the phone on speaker and set it down on the kitchen table. "Yes?" I ask as I sit down and rest my head on my hand. "Where the fuck are you?" He asks worried. "Mikes where are you?" I ask. "I believe in your fucking bed." He says making me laugh. "Did you and mike hook up?" He asks. "Oh fuck no." Mike says. "Wow so your saying you wouldn't fuck me, what am I not good enough for you?" I ask jokingly. He smiles and rolls his eyes. "I'm sorry if I was a bad dad last night." He says. "I have nothing to compare you too but I know you weren't as bad as me." I say giggling. "Why do you say that?" He asks. "She took her shirt off and kept trying to get me to let her go hook up with random guys." Mike says. "Sounds like someone had tequila." Kevin says. "I believe 8 shots of it." Mike says. "Yep that'll do it." Kevin says making me laugh a little. "Lexi I found your shirt." Kevin says. Mike busts out laughing. "Kevin Get the fuck out of my house." I say smiling and rolling my eyes. "Okay bye." He says and I hang up.

   "I need to make a video today but it's so much effort." I say sighing. "Just have Reggie edit it." Mike says eating. Fucking genius. I get on my phone and text Reggie.

Lexi:can you edit my video today please🥺

Mini Jake: sure is it a singing video or vlog?

Lexi: I think it's gonna be a singing video.

Mini Jake: I got you hoe just call me when you need me

Lexi: thanks so much💕

    "Why is his name Mini Jake?" Mike asks looking at my phone. "He's jakes brother duh." I say sarcastically. "Okay smart ass, what's my name?" He asks. "Mike's dead with a black heart emoji and skull." I say. I get on Twitter. I scroll through a little till there's a picture of me and mike. I read the caption. 'Umm are Mike and Lexi a thing?' I go to the reply's 'I knew someone cheated and that's what caused the break up maybe it was Lexi and Mike.' 'Lexi didn't cheat but they honestly might be together I ship it all the way #mexi' I roll my eyes. I go to trending and mexi is number 2 on trending. "Mike we have a slight problem." I say as my phone starts ringing it. "Hey." I say as I answer it. "You're dating my fucking best friend!" Colby yells. "No." I say. "Really cause all the pictures from last night fucking say otherwise." He says obviously pissed off. "We're seriously just friends Colby you know I'm not the type of girl to do that." I say getting angry. "It's like I don't even know who you are anymore!" He yells. "Yeah you're one to say that." I say getting up and going into Mikes room. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" He asks. "You're the one that fucking cheated on me and that's why we broke up You're a sick fuck I hope you realize you literally fucked me right before you went and fucked that bitch." I say pissed off. "Damnit I knew you were gonna fucking bring that up like for real dude leave it alone we're over now so it doesn't matter." He says. "It does fucking matter Colby because Mike literally had to talk to me while I cried last night cause I can't seem to get over you." I say loudly. "Wait so y'all aren't dating?" He asks. "Are you fucking serious that's all you got out of this?" I ask feeling hurt. "I'm sorry Okay I gotta go , I'll talk to you later." He says hanging up. Fucking great.  I walk out of the room. "Mike come make a cover with me." I say walking up to him. "What song?" He asks. "Can you hold me by NF." I say. "Okay." He says shrugging. I grab my camera from my bag and get it set up. We start the video.