Replacements

Lexis POV

  I wake up and roll over to kiss Colby but he's not there. I stretch and get up. I put on a oversized hoodie and black jean shorts. As I button them I realize how tight they are. I need more stretchy stuff. I go downstairs. I see Colby at the counter. I go over and hug him. "Hey baby." He says kissing my forehead. "What time do you have to leave?" I ask. "2 hours till we head to the airport." He says. I sigh knowing I'm gonna miss him. "It's only for a few days." He says. "It's not that bad once he's gone you'll realize how much you need the alone time." Devin says. "Yea it's kind of relieving." Kat says. "We're right here!" Sam says throwing his hands up. "Ehh I'm used to it." Corey says hugging Devin. I laugh a little. All of a sudden I get a really bad cramp causing me to almost fall. "Are you ok?" Colby asks holding onto me tightly. "Braxton hicks." I say taking a deep breath as it stops. "What's that?" Corey asks. "False labor pains it's pretty common." I say. "Are you sure Colby shouldn't stay if your having cramps?" Devin asks. "The doctor said everything's fine and I feel good so I'll be ok I'm sure I can manage." I say smiling.

   Me and Colby go upstairs. He lays down and I'm practically laying on him. We sit there and talk and then he randomly gets up grabbing something. "I got the baby something." He says unfolding a onesie. Its black and reads 'I'm cute.  Moms hot. Dads lucky.' I laugh a little. "I love it and I'm sure they will too." I say smiling. He sits back down and we just talk about random stuff and then parents get involved. "My parents say hi." He says checking his phone real quick. "You know, I've never met your parents." I say. "You will eventually just don't know when." He says smiling. "They would hate me." I say taking a sip of my Gatorade. "Baby my parents would love you especially if your having their grandchild." He says kissing me. We talk for a while.

  "Shit it's time, wanna ride with?" He asks. I nod I slide in my shoes and we go downstairs. Kats driving Colby me and Sam and Devin drives Corey and Jake. I sit in the back with Colby and we hold hands and take a few selfies. "I love you." He says kissing me. He rubs my bump. "Why don't you love me like that!" Kat says looking at Sam. "Colby stop loving Lexi your making my girlfriends standards even higher!" Sam says jokingly. I laugh a little. "Listen Sam it's not my fault you don't give your girlfriend enough love." Colby says. "Yea! You know what men ain't shit." Kat says. "You right." I say agreeing with her jokingly. "What the fuck!" Sam and Colby both basically yell. We all bust out laughing. We pull up to the airport and they get out. Sam kisses Kat and Colby hugs me for a little bit. "I love you so much." He says kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I say and we kiss each other one last time before walking away. These next few days are gonna be hell

  I get back in the car sitting next to Kat. "Since our boyfriends are no longer with us, rip our mental state, I'm your new boyfriend and must spoil you and our secret love child." Kat says making me laugh. "So what are we feeling food wise?" She says. "I don't even know." I say. "In N' Out?" She asks. "Fuck yea!" I say excitedly. She giggles and we go and get food. We go through the drive thru and get our food. I take a picture of her as she eats her fries and send it to the group chat of me, Kat, Devin, Tara, Corey, Jake, Sam, and Colby.

Lexi: Colby you've been replaced. Sam I'm in the process of replacing you

Colby: Kat why you got steal my girl like that.

Kat: Shit happens man sorry

Sam: well at least I'm not replaced

Kat: *sends picture of her kissing my cheek*

Jake: you spoke too soon brother

Corey: haha you two losers at least me and Jake aren't replaced.

Devin:*sends pic of Tara kissing her cheek*

Jake: well damn Corey you fucking jinxed us

Corey: excuse me while I turn into Colby and blast sad emo music in my headphones

  Me and Kat start laughing. "Wow it's like they think their special." She says jokingly. "Nah but you are." I say making both of us laugh even more. "Dude all my pants are getting so fucking tight." I say unbuttoning my shorts. She laughs at me. "Girl let's go get some bigger close by bigger I mean maternity." She says. "Oof Okay." I say. I text Devin and Tara and they agree to meet us at target.

  We pull up at the same time as them and go in. We go straight to the maternity section. I get a few bras and shirts then get a few jeans and leggings. "I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad." Kat says looking at the baby stuff. "Wait what?" Tara asks. "This is our secret love child." I say causing the to laugh. We get a few baby things like unisex onesies and hats. "This baby is gonna be so spoiled." I say laughing. "We're just doing our job as aunts." Devin says. We go to the snack isle and get all our favorite stuff and ice cream. We then go and get face masks and nail polish. "So what movies are we thinking?" Kat asks. "Definitely The Notebook." Devin says. "Five feet apart for sure." Tara says. "Ps I love you!" Kat says. "Marley and Me." I say excitedly. "Yes!" They all say. We go and check out.

   We get back to the house and put the cold stuff up. I change into a pair of leggings and Colby's hoodie that he sprayed cologne on before he left. I grab my Gatorade and go downstairs. I sit in the couch with them and we send a picture to the guys.

Devin: girls night, watching chick flicks and eating a ton of junk food

Colby: be careful lexis emotional asf and will cry a lot

Lexi: you know what Colby suck my dick

Jake: isn't that how you got pregnant

Corey: Jake you fucking idiot she sat on the toilet seat after Colby peed

Sam: you guys are disgusting, Lexi don't try anything with my girlfriend

Kat: It's me you have to worry about

Lexi: after all she's the one that got me pregnant

Jake: hey! It takes 2 to make mangoes!

Corey: do you mean it takes 2 to tango?

Jake: nah dude I'm pretty sure it's to make mangoes

Tara: I'm in love with an idiot🤦‍♀️

We put down our phones and turn on the movies. After we watch them all we're straight up sobbing. All the food is gone, our finger nails are cute asf and our skins glowing mainly from the tears tho. I yawn and go upstairs. Tara goes to jakes room I go to mine and Colby's Kat goes to sams and Devin goes to hers and Corey's. Colby
send me a goodnight text and I send one back before falling asleep.