Date night

Lexi's pov
I look at myself in the mirror when she's done with my makeup. Wow I look decent. I walk out of the bedroom and down stairs to see Colby. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a black dress shirt. "I didn't think you could get any hotter." He says looking me up and down in awe. I giggle and put my head down and blush. Aaron walks out of the game room. He looks at me then Colby. "Don't knock her up till she's at least 18." We both laugh and Aaron walks over to me. "Don't be nervous it'll be fun" He says and walks upstairs. Sam and Kat walk out and Kat squeals running to me. "You look so beautiful." She says hugging me. "Where are you guys going?" Sam asks. "Sushi then beach what bout you guys?" Colby says than looks at him. Sam starts laughing. "Same bro." He says. "Omg double date pleaseee." Me and Kat say at the same time.  The guys look at each other and laugh. "Sure" they say. Me and Kat jump up and down excitedly. "Let's go." They say. We walk out and get in separate cars just in case one wants to leave. We pull up to the restaurant and go to our seat. "When did I get so lucky" he says looking at her with heart eyes. "Exactly three years" ago she says kissing him. Me and Colby look at each other and smile. We get our food and eat then we're on the way to the beach. We get out of the car and start walking around. "Do you think you'll ever go adventuring again?" Sam asks then Kat and Colby look at him then me. "I mean I really want to it's what I love but I would have to have someone with me in case I have a panic or anxiety attack." I say. "Speaking of that,  1. I have this friend his name is Bradlee I  think you guys could talk about them because he has attacks to I haven't since I was about 17. 2. You need to show me what to do to calm you down I know Aaron's singing helps and hugging and cuddling helps." He says. "Playing with my hair helps I used to have an inhaler but I don't have it anymore because it's at my moms." I say. "Hey we're going over there." Sam says and him and Kat walk the opposite way we're going. "Why don't you live with her?" He asks. I take a deep breath . "She's a druggy she used to let guys come over from off the street to hook up they would always end up beating me to where my neighbor also my moms best friend would take me to the hospital last time it got so bad I was in a coma for about a week she started doing drugs when I was 2 months I remember when I was four there was this guy he came over my mom made me go upstairs in the bathroom I didn't kno why until she came in high and then they beat me. I remember that was the night she sat up with me sobbing saying she was sorry I believed her until I got older and realized she never meant it." I say looking down starting to get embarrassed. He looks at me. "Wow where was your dad in all this?" He asks.  I feel my face turn red. "He left when I was four I begged him to stay he called me a piece of shit and left." I say. "Wow..." He says looking at me. "I'm so sorry u had to live like that." He said as I feel a tear fall down my face. I quickly wipe it away. He pulls me into a hug. "It's a date aren't we supposed to be having fun." I say giggling. He laughs "true." He leans down kissing me. It lasts about a minute then we pull away. "Hey Sam's making a video tmr and we're having a huge nerf gun fight do you wanna be in it?" He asks. "Hell yea!" I say excitedly. We start walking again till we find a good spot. We sit down and watch the sunset. We start making out when sam and Kat walk over. "Hey sooo there's a party at the house umm r u guys going home and staying or do u wanna go to a hotel me and Kat can bring u clothes." Sam says. "Is there alcohol?" I ask. "Your only 17 plus you have school tomorrow." Sam says. "Bitch like that stopped me last time plus I'm just gonna drop out anyway." He looks at me shocked as Colby laughs. "Damn your sassy!" Kat says laughing. "No you're not dropping out no one will let you." He says as we walk to the car. "Whatever I'm still drinking." I say rolling my eyes. Colby laughs and looks at me. "Just wait till we get home." He says and kisses me. Sam and Kat look at us then each other than back at us. "Colby's gonna get some." They both say at the same time laughing. My face turns red and Colby giggles. I get on the car and then Colby does. As soon as he gets in he attacks my neck with kisses. "Colby..." I say. "Wait till we get home at least." I say laughing. "Ugh fine He says. He pulls out and starts driving home. "Remember Shea?" He asks. I nod looking at him. I always thought they were dating till now. "You kno We're not dating right?" He asks. "I mean yea we're kinda dating." I say and giggle. "Ok well we never have she's like a sister to me." He says. I smile. "Hey are you really drinking I mean tomorrow is Monday u have school." I glare at him when he says that. "Oh ...I love you?" He says. I don't kno why but I got mad. "Oh so you don't know if you love me now?" I say with attitude. His eyes go wide and he looks at me. "No I said it like that because I didn't kno if it would make u happy or not." He says. "Whatever just how long are we away from home?" I say rolling my eyes and staring out the window.  "We're 2 minuets away." He says. "Stop getting pissy." I say. "What the fuck... you're the one that snapped first so lose the fucking attitude." He yells when we pull up to the house. I feel my breathing stop.
*flashback*
"Get off me please!" I yell as a man runs his hand over me. "Shut the Fuck up." He says. "I said get the fuck off me!" I scream. "Lose the fucking attitude." He yells grabbing a pocket knife cutting me then continues.
*end of flashback*
"Lexi I need u to look at me ok?" I hear what sounds like Brandon. I look at my hands and realize I'm shaking. My chest is hurting and I can't breathe. "I-It h-hurts." I say grabbing my chest. "She's having a panic attack what the fuck happened!" He yells at Colby scaring me. I scoot away putting my knees to my chest rocking back and forth. "Okay umm get Devin sam Kat Aaron Brennen and Scotty and some water." He yells and Colby runs inside. "What happened lexi." Brandon says looking at me. " I don't kno." I says stuttering. "Do you want to kno how I got here?" He asks. I nod my head yes. " Colby ran inside he told me you weren't getting out and u were staring at nothing shaking and having an anxiety attack, I suffer from anxiety so I have them a lot I also have panic attacks a lot so I need you to calm down." He says looking me in the eyes. "I h-have p-p" I try to talk but can't get the words out. He looks like he's thinking. "Ptsd?" He asks looking at me.  I nod my head yes. "Abuse?" He asks I nod again. "Rape and molest?" He asks again. I nod. "Were you guys fighting?" He asks. I nod. "Did he yell something at you that someone else did so it triggered a flashback?" He asks. I nod. Everyone runs out Scotty getting next to him Brennen putting his hands over his head freaking out Colby doing the same thing Aaron getting in the back seat and Devin in the drivers seat. "What happened?" Devin asks everyone looking at me. Branding explains. "They were fighting Colby yelled something that triggered her ptsd." He says calmly. "COLBY." Aaron yells making me flinch. "Dogs.." Scotty says looking down. Everyone gets confused. "Link he's good with stuff like this and isn't circa maybe that's why they started going off when Colby cane in go get them." He says. Colby runs in getting them. Link runs out dragging Colby and circa dragging Elton. They jump on me and I hug them. "What else helps?" Brandon asks looking at Colby. "Aaron do what your good at and sing." Colby yells. "Ok." He sings his new song Brandon handing me water. I feel myself starting to calming down. "I'm good now." I say and smile. "I'm so sorry." Colby says hugging me and crying. "No fucking crying I wanna get drunk." I say. Everyone laughs. "That's my dad!" Brennen yells.

Authors note
Sorry I haven't updated I've been busy I might update again today but I might just start updating once or twice a week love y'all peaceeeee