Prom

Lexi's POV

   I get out of bed and go into the shower. I brush my hair and teeth and change into white ripped skinny jeans and an take chances hoodie. I quickly do my makeup before walking out. I check the time and see it's 11:30. I go into Jordan's room to make sure she's up. I see her scrolling through her phone. "Hey what time do you have to leave?" I ask. "I think it starts at 6:30." She says standing up. "Okay what time do you wanna start getting ready?" I ask. "Probably 3." She says. She walks out and goes into the bathroom. I go back into my room and see Colby putting his shirt back on.

   "So is she excited?" He asks with a smile. "Yeah." I say smiling. I get on my phone and text Devyn Kat and Tara on our group chat.

Trap Girls

L: Hey bitches her Proms at 6:30 so we're gonna start getting her ready around 3.

D:Fuck yeah, I'm so excited I cant wait this is gonna be so much fun.

T: Well I'm on my way to Jakes and we'll probably be coming over. Does anyone want me to pick them up?

D: If it's not a problem.

K:Yes please

T:I'll be there in about 10 min.

   I put down my phone and lean my head back. "You okay?" Colby asks. "Yep just tired and my head hurts. I hear a knock on the door. "That's weird no one ever knocks." I say confused. I get up and go to the door. I open it and see no one. I look around before looking at the ground. I see a note. I pick it up and read it.

     Dear Lexi,          

                       I hope you're having a lovely day. Your sister looks nothing like you which is a good thing. You don't need to worry about her. Just yourself. Don't worry though your safe...for now. Keep a close eye out. Be careful of your surroundings. You shouldn't threaten dangerous people Lexi. It seems to me you haven't learned your lesson

     I quickly shut my door. I set the note on the counter. Who the fuck left it? Was it Blake? Was it someone trying to prank me? This shit seriously is NOT funny. Colby walks out of my room. "Your doing your anxious pace thing again are you okay?" He asks concerned. I nod. "I'm fine." I say brushing it off. "What's this?" He asks picking up the note. I try to grab it from him but he turns. "Colby stop! It's nothing." I say still trying to get it. "Lexi this isn't nothing! You could be in danger and you need to tell someone." He says. "I can't Colby, no one would believe me and it would just make things even worse." I say as I take back the note. "Lexi." He starts to say. "Colby I know what I'm doing." I say before walking over to the couch and sitting down. He sighs and sits next to me. "I was gonna give this to you later but I can't wait." He says before pulling out a beautiful ring. "Oh my god Colby! This is beautiful." I say smiling as he puts it on my finger. "I figured it's a little too early to get engaged so I just got you a promise ring for the moment." He says smiling. "I love it so much! Thank you." I say. we give each other a quick kiss before the girls walk in.

   "We're here." Tara says running over and sitting by me. "She almost killed us like 3 times." Kat says as she sits down. "One time it technically wasn't her fault." Devyn says smiling. We turn on a random TV show and we sit there watching it till it's time to get Jordan ready.

  We get up and go to the kitchen area so we have enough room. Jordan comes in and sits down. I start doing her hair as Devyn does her makeup. Devyn gives her a semi natural but gorgeous look. I curl her dirty blonde hair and braid two pieces back. Once we're done I check the time and see it's 5:30. She goes in her room and gets dressed. She comes back out with her dress and heels on. "Omg you look so pretty!" Kat says. "Picture time!" Devyn says excitedly. "all the guys are gonna meet us downstairs." Tara says smiling. We walk out and get on the elevator. 

   We get outside and start taking pictures. All the guys walk out and come up to us. "Wow." Colby says. "Holy shit." Mike says looking at her. "You look...amazing." He says. "You're beautiful." Colby says giving her a small hug. "cute." Jake says with a small smile. "Kevins gonna be jealous he didn't get a picture with you." Sam says smiling. "We all take pictures with her and then me Colby and Mike drive her to the school. 

    She quickly gets out and runs inside excitedly. "Someones excited." Mike says smiling. "I hope she has a good night." I say smiling. "I hope she doesn't do anything stupid." Colby says. I roll my eyes. "What's the plan tonight?" Mike asks. "Movies and pizza?" I ask looking back and forth at them. "I'm in." Colby says. I smile and text everyone telling them the plan. "Colby you get to order the pizza, Sam is getting the movies." I say looking at the texts. "Okay." He says pulling out his phone. He orders it and we go to Target for drinks. 

  When we get out it's time to pick up the pizza so we go and get it. We then go back to my place and watch a movie.

*1 hour later*

    I feel my phone going off and see it's Jordan. I quickly answer it. Everyone stops and looks at me since the movie ended. "Hey whats up?" I ask worried. I hear her sniffle. "Can someone come pick me up please." She says obviously upset and crying. "Why what's wrong?" I ask. I put her on speaker. "The girls I was supposed to be hanging out with are making fun of me and shit and had this guy pretend he liked me so he said he wanted to talk in private so we went to the stairs and he acted like he was gonna kiss me and then the girls came out and started taking pictures and then dumped water all over me." She says sobbing. "I'll go pick her up." Mike says standing up and grabbing his keys. "Mikes on his way right now." I say sadly. "Thanks." She says bore hanging up.