Getting Better

2 Weeks Later
Colby's POV

I wake up and look at Lexi. God she's so beautiful. I get up and go downstairs. "So how's it going?" Sam says. "Good I really think she's getting better and honestly I've never been happier." I say grabbing a water. "She has mail." He says giving me the envelope then walking away. "Sam get your ass back here." I say. "You have to stop being mad at me." I say. He walks back and sits across from me. "I'm sorry it's just I almost lost her because of you and when I see you all I can think of is how she tried to jump off a bridge right in front of me." He says. I sigh. "Listen nothing like that's gonna happen again I'm not gonna hurt her I really love her dude." I say. "Ok I'm trusting you not to fuck this up." He says. We hug then part ways. I go back up to the room and see Lexi on her phone. "What ya doin gorgeous." I say laying down beside her. "You and Sam need to make another video." She says. "You realize you live with us right?" I say giggling. "What's the date?" She asks. "5th why?" I ask then realize. "Omg happy birthday!" I yell kissing her. "Don't remind me." She says giggling. I kiss her neck. "Baby stop." She says laughing. She flips to where she's straddling me. "Oh?" I say jokingly. She takes her shirt off. She kisses me. She starts kissing my neck. Then she stops. She gets up. "I'm taking a shower if you wanna join." She says winking. I get up and go with her.
*skip the nasty😂*

We go downstairs and sit in the game room. Sam walks in sitting by Lexi. "Happy birthday." He says hugging her. "Thanks." She says quietly. "What ya wanna do today?" I ask her. "Can we go exploring I mean you and Sam need to upload anyway." She says. "I'm in." We say at the same time.

Lexis POV
We all agree and decide to go to the enchanted forest. I get up and go to the room. I change into black ripped skinny jeans and go through Colby's hoodies. I put on his black take chances scripted hoodie. He walk in. "You always steal my clothes I swear. He says giggling.  I smile and go in the bathroom only putting on mascara and eyeliner. I put my hair up in a mess bun. "Your so gorgeous." He says kissing my cheek. I smile and grab my phone. "Poor Sam Nate and Jeffree broke up plus the Chris drama." I say sighing. "I kno it sucks she's so young and shouldn't have all this happening." He says putting his chin on my shoulder while hugging me from behind. "Maybe we should hangout with her sometime the last time we saw her was like a few weeks ago." I say. "Yea we'll have to figure that out maybe we should text her and see if she needs anything." He says. I get off Twitter and text her.
L: hey sweetheart I kno your going through some shit is there anything you need?

About 15 minutes later she replies.

S: McDonald's chicken nuggets, a Starbucks tall pink drink, and Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream😂

L: ok are you home?

S: don't really i was joking I would feel bad lol

L:I asked if you were home🤷‍♀️

S: yea

L:I'll be there in 40 minutes.

I get up and go downstairs. "Colby come one we're making a -I kno life shitty but you'll get through it soon- package." I say. "In other words either a female is on her period, her boyfriend broke up with her, or she's going through some shit." Sam says. "I don't know about the first one but definitely the last two." Colby says getting up and grabbing his keys and wallet. We walk outside and get in the car. "McDonald's first." I say. We get her a 10 piece nug meal. We go to Starbucks and get her a pink drink and me one. Then we go to target. We get her the ice cream she wants, a teddy bear, face mask, her favorite color finger nail polish, a poster board, her favorite candies and a huge gift bag. We check out and put everything we got from target in there. I right on the poster board "be brave and hang in there lovely." I draw little hearts and put pictures of me and her on it. We go to her house and I call her

  "Hey sexy come outside." She laughs and hangs up. She comes outside in sweat pants a hoodie and her hair up in a messy bun. I get out and give her the stuff. "Omg thank you so much!" She says hugging me. You can tell she's been crying. "I love you sweetie if you ever need anything just call me." I say smiling. "Thanks, by the way happy birthday." She says. She hands me a birthday card and a small teddy bear. "Aww thank you!" I say hugging her again. Colby comes over. "Hey girly." He says hugging her. I know her and Colby are actually pretty close and I find it adorable. "Everything's going to be ok." He says holding her tightly. They pull away and she hugs me one last time. We say our goodbyes and leave. "Okay Matt said he can come over around 7 so we have like 7 hours to kill." He says. "Ok well can we just watch Netflix until then?" I ask. He puts his hand on my thigh. "Or other things." He says winking then laughing. "Not for 7 hours, I think you need help." I say jokingly. "I know but we have already watched every episode of the office." He says. "Angela would be disgusted." I say jokingly. (Spoiler alert) "that bitch had no room to talk, she cheated on the senator with Dwight and got knocked up by him, also lied the whole time about Philip not being Dwight's till like the last 2 episodes!" He says. "You're right we're totally Jim and Pam." I say laughing. I look over and see him smile. That damn smile, seeing him genuinely happy melts my heart. I love this man so much. "Can we watch stranger things again?" He asks. Him and his random questions I swear. "Yes I fucking love it!" I say. He giggles and we pull in.

We get out of the car and go upstairs, we turn on stranger things until Matt gets here. Damn tonight's gonna be fun.

Authors not Please read
Ok so if y'all are confused about Sam, it's a character from my other book about Nate and Jeffree adopting a young girl. I hope you guys liked this chapter hopefully I can update again soon I know it will be in the next 4 days hopefully sooner🥰🥰