I'm an Idiot

I HAVE TEA AND NO FRIENDS TO SPILL TOO SO YALL BEST BUCKLE THE FUCK UP.

So y'all remember my friend that dated my guy bff/ex crush (don't worry I moved in from him...I like my other guy friend now😂) WELL I stayed the night at her house Friday bc I forgive her for everything all the time. We were quite literally raised together plus our moms might as well be dating just like us. (Only joking) So her mom wasn't home. I posted a pic of her on snap and this guy I had the biggest fucking crush on like idk when, slid up and called her cute. I don't like him anymore but I got jealous as fuck. I told her and begged her not to flirt or text him but it's her choice I would just rather her not. She texted him and me her and our gay bestie who was staying the night(he cut and died my hair btw.) ended up going and getting him. We picked him up and she completely changes like was not acting the same and her and the guy were being dicks. We got back and well. Let's just say certain beverages were involved. Next thing I know her sister (sober) was giving me a tattoo. My FIRST tattoo. Thankfully I have parents who don't give a fuck about me bc the didn't care at all. But anyway back to My girl and ex crush. Well they ended up cuddling all night and in the morning she told me they were dating. So naturally I was hurt but didn't show it. At least I got a pretty nice tattoo though🤷‍♀️. That shit didn't even hurt. It low key kinda tickled and I ended up falling asleep at the end😂😂.