Cast

Lexi's pov
I wake up to Colby's alarm. "Noooo turn that devils device off." I say rolling on my side. I forgot about my wrist so I automatically shoot up in pain. "Mother fucker." I say gritting my teeth. "What did u forget you broke your wrist?" He says. "Yea." I say getting up. I stand up and stretch. Colby gets up and I can't help but look at his abs. "What you like what u see?" He asks coming closer. I knock over my brush on purpose. "Oops." I say bending over slowly. I then stand up quickly turning around to look at him. "Well played." He says and walks over to the closet. He takes off his shorts and putts on black ripped skinny jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt. I take off my clothes. "Colbyyyy." I say after I have my underwear and bra on. "What?" He says holding his eyes. "I need help I can't do my bra thingy." He laughs at my choice of words. He walks over and does it for me. I put on my nirvana cropped top and black jean shorts. "Crap." I say under my breath. "What?" He asks. "How am I gonna do my makeup?" I ask. "Devin!!!!" He yells. "Your gonna wake everyone up she's probably asleep." I say wide eyed. She walks In hyper Corey behind her looking like he's gonna kill someone. "Can I do ur makeup and hair?" She asks jumping up and down. "Yesss." I say.
*time skip to after she's done with makeup*
I walk out to the game room "it's time to go I want this stupid splint off already." I say probably sounding like a bitch. "Ok let me gra- Holy shit!" Colby says getting up and looking up from his phone. My face turns red. "Hey have u guys seen... holy crap Lexi." Aaron says. I just laugh and walk outside. I sit out front waiting on Colby. He walks out and we get in the car. "What color are you gonna get?" He asks looking at me then back to the road. "Probably black." I say looking at my wrist. "U sound like me now." He says and laughs. "Are we sure ur not my daughter?" He asks jokingly. I laugh. "Ok daddy." I say not thinking. His eyes widen and he puts his arm down and clears his throat. "Omg u totally have a Daddy kink!" I say laughing. His face turns red. I just laugh as we pull in. We get out of there car and walk in. We're immediately took back. The doctor walks in. "Would you like to see your x-ray?" He asks sitting down and getting on the computer. "Hell yea." I say excited. I kinda have a thing for medical stuff. He turns the computer towards us. "Eww!" Colby yells. "Cool." I say and laugh as u can see my bone split. "What color cast?" He asks. "Black." I say. "Lucky for you its water proof so u can still go swimming and take showers without a bag." He says. He walks out of the room. "Babe your bone is snapped like celery." Colby says. I laugh. A nurse walks in with the stuff to cast it. Colby pulls out his phone recording. "If you can p-." She starts to say but i just move it in a position I did last time. "Wow you're a perfectionist I'm guessing." She says laughing. "I've broken this arm more than ten times." I giggle. She laughs and starts wrapping the black around. I hate how warm this thing is. Colby stops recording and FaceTimes Devyn. "Is it on?" She asks. He turns the camera around at me. "She got black...you guys are meant to be." She says and laughs. I can't help but start laughing. "Hey wanna meet us at chipotle?" He asks. "What time?" She asks. "12:30." He says. "Yeah make sure to buy markers I wanna sign it." She says. Colby hangs up and the nurse through some stuff away. We check out then get in the car. "Where to next?" I ask looking at the clock. It's only 11. "Target." He says. We pull out and start driving. Impossible comes on. It's James Authors cover. I start singing forgetting Colby's in the car with me. When the songs finished I look over to see Colby recording and looking at me with his mouth wide open. My face turns red. "Holy shit your amazing." He says turning into the parking lot. "Sure." I say and look out the window. We get out and walk in. "Dude I've never wanted to make puns so badly." I say laughing. He laughs along with me. We get a hold and a silver sharpie. He grabs my good arm and takes me to the toys. "Umm Colby I hate to break it to u but your 20...an I'm gonna be 18." I say laughing. He grabs five different nerf guns. We decide to walk around the store a little bit and I end up getting hair dye. Colby gets wax strips for a video. We go check out and look at the time . It's 11:55. It gives us enough time to get there. We pull out and start driving. "Colbyyyy." I say bored. "Yes?" He says glancing at me then the road. "I miss circa and buddy." I say pouting. "After we eat you can see the ok?" He says like I'm three. "Hey Colby knock knock." I say. "Who's there!" He says and looks at me. "Go fuck your self." I say and smile like a little kid. We pull into chipotle. I grab my golden sharpie and run over to Devyn. "Omg I'm gonna be the first one to sign it. She writes her name on it and we walk in. Colby and Corey are behind us. Everybody orders then it's my turn. I just get a drink and walk to the table. "Umm why don't you have food?" Corey asks looking at me confused. "Not hungry." I say and open my grape fruit flavored sparkling water. Colby and Devyn look at me sadly. I just put my head down. "Hey everyone's going exploring later for a new video on the sam and Colby channel do u wanna come or stay with circa and buddy?" Colby says looking up from his phone. "I'll stay with the dogs I don't think I'm ready." I say thinking bout what happened last time. "Okay well Brennen will be there with you to make sure nothing happens." He says. "I'm gonna replace you...soon I will be brennens Daddy." I say giggling Corey and Devyn lol at each other shocked. Colby looks at me. "We'll see about that." Colby says dominantly. He then starts laughing. After we're done eating we all go back home. Everyone signs my cast and Aaron signs it for buddy and Elton signs it for circa. I get tired so I head upstairs to Colby's room to take a nap.

Authors note
Sorry it's been a while but I've worked on this everyday since I last updated. Oddly enough I broke my arm again so my cast is pink. I'm working on the next chapter but I've been super busy here lately so I'm sorry. Is anyone going on the xplr tour? I want to but can't. Well peaceeeee