Tell No One

GRAPHIC, RAPE INVOLVED

Lexi's POV

  Brennens friend comes to pick me up. We start the drive and he places his hand on my thigh. I start feeling uncomfortable. "Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you, You're just really pretty." He says smiling at me. I smile and grab my phone as I get a bad feeling. It's dead. "Hey do you have a charger my phones dead." I say with a small smile. "No but we're almost there." He says. I nod. 

    We pull in and I thank him. Instead of staying in the car he comes with me to make sure I don't fall. "Thanks but I got it from here." I say as I get to my apartment door. He grabs the back of my neck tightly. "Shut up and open the door." He says. I remember what Colby told me. I kick his door 2 times before waiting a second and doing 2 more. nothing. I open my door. I see a note on the counter and he makes me read it. It's basically saying that my mom had to work night shift. Great. 

    I run to my room and try to shut the door but he's there. He rips off my shirt. I try to cover myself but he throws me on the bed. He locks the door. "Stop!" I yell as he kisses me. Colby. "Colby please, Someone!" I yell. It's to late. Hes squeezing my arms tightly. Leaving bruises everywhere he touches. He's inside of me. It hurts. I cry and scream but he puts his hand over my mouth. I use my knuckles to knock on the wall separating mine and Colby's apartment. nothing. I look over and see my plugged in phone going off. Texts and calls from Colby. He won't help. 

  When it's all over he leaves. I lay in my bed sobbing. I hear a knock on my wall knowing it's colby. I knock once before feeling to week. I hear running and someone yelling my name from my living room. I get under the covers shaking in fear. My bedroom door bursts open. "Lexi." Colby says gently. He sits on my bed and I jump. He removes my blanket. "Holy shit." He says quickly standing up. I look down and realize I'm slightly bleeding. "What the fuck happened?" He asks handing me a hoodie. I put it on and don't say anything. He sits by me and looks at me. "Lexi." He tries to touch me but I jump. "Tell me what happened lex." He says. I shake my head and pull my knees to my chest resting my back on the wall. "What do I do." He says., "Leave me alone." I whisper. "What?" He asks. "Leave me alone!" I yell. "Were you raped again." He asks. MY heart drops. I just shake my head. 

   "Lexi I'm calling the cops." He says standing up. "No no Colby please!" I beg sobbing. He sits back down. "Who hurt you?" He asks. I look away. "It was my fault." I say. "Wait was that you yelling?" He asks. "I don't wanna talk about it." I say. He sighs. "I'm calling the guys." he says. "No, just please dont." I say. "You won't let me call the cops I have to call the guys." He says. I Just get up and run to the bathroom. "Lexi!" He yells. "I'm not locking the fucking door okay I need a fucking shower!" I yell. I hear him sigh and walk off. I take off my hoodie and turn the shower on. I have it so hot It's burning my skin. I sit down and just wait there.

  Mike's POV

     I go into Lexi's apartment. "What's going on?" I ask concerned. "I heard  the kicks on my door but no one was there, I heard screaming but I didn't think anything of it. Brennen told me she was at his so I thought it was a movie or some shit but when I started blowing up her phone and she wasn't answering I came over. She was naked under the covers. She has bruises everywhere and...blood from umm." I cut him off. "Where is she now?" I ask. "Shower but she's been in there for awhile." He says. "I just don't think I should go in there, do you think you can?" He asks I nod and go in there. "Hey sweetie." I say. I look at her. The water burning her skin, covered in bruises, hair wet and pushed back, knees to her chest as her chin wrests against them.

   She doesn't say anything. "Can you please talk to me?" I ask sitting by the tub. She looks at me with glossy eyes. Hurt and pain hidden in them. "I-I" She covers her face and shakes her head. "Hey, it's okay you don't need to talk if you dont want to." I say. She looks at me. "I'm so sorry." She says sobbing. "You don't need to be sorry." I say. "I didn't want to! I tried to scream but no one helped me!" She yells. She starts scratching at her arms so much thy bleed. I turn off the water and grab a towel. I wrap her up in it. "Get off! I said stop!" She says pushing and punching me. I just let it happen.She slides to the floor sobbing. I pick her up. "It's going to be okay." I say. I walk out and take her to her bedroom. I put a hoodie on her and some leggings. "I don't wanna be here." She mumbles. "You can stay with me. " I say. She looks at me with cold eyes. "I don't wanna be here." She says. "Lexi." I start to say. "Please go get me water." I sigh and walk out.

  I go to the kitchen Colby following me. "So how is she?" He asks. "Bad." I say. I grab the water and go in her room. She has a pill bottle. "Lexi, what are you doing?" I ask looking around and seeing her stuff everywhere. Bags being packed. "I can't I can't, Mike I can't" She says breaking down falling to the ground. I walk over to her but she lays down throwing anything she can get her hands on. "Get out!" She yells as she grabs a baby onesie and clinches it tightly to her chest. "Is that?" Colby asks with tears in his eyes. "The one you got when I was pregnant." She says through sobs. "Lexi." He starts. She grabs things with her free hand throwing them at us till we leave. "She needs help." He says a tear rolling down his face. "Colby aren't you with someone?" I ask. "No, but she was gonna be the mother of my child Mike. I will always love her." He says. I sigh and walk over to the couch with him. We sit down and start making a plan.