Getting Out

*2 months later*

Lexi's POV

  I look at the bruises around my neck and stomach, a few on my shoulders and upper arms. Thankfully it's been cool because it's almost fall. I can wear a cute outfit that will cover up my bruises. Except for the bruise on my cheek. I sigh and put on an a black California cropped tank top, light blue jean shorts and a black and whit checkered flannel. I realize how much weight I've lost as my clothes are getting baggy. Thank god these jeans are high wasted so they cover the marks. The bruises on my neck are light enough for make up. I quickly get ready and then go to get Matt. "Hey you ready?" I ask. "Yeah, why are you dressed like that?" He asks. "What is it bad?" I ask. "Whatever it's fine let's just go get this over with." He says. I sigh and push back my emotions as we get in the car and leave.

    We arrive and I smile as I get out of the car. I missed this place. I haven't seen anyone in 2 months. We go and say hi to everyone and then sit around the fire. A few minutes pass and the girls and boys separate. "So hows the love life going?" Kat asks. "Awesome, He's..so sweet." I say kind of lying. what am i going to do though I'm financially leaning on him and if I leave where will I go? "Welcome to the trap house!" Jake yells running toward me and pushing me in the pool. Fuck that hurt. My make up! I quickly swim up to the surface and get out. I run inside to the bathroom. I start crying and having a panic attack. Was jake going to hurt me like Matt does? No he would never. Plus Matt only does it when I deserve it.

   I hear a knock on the door and open it to reveal a pissed off Matt. He pushes me causing me to fall. I curl up in fear. He comes in and shuts the door. "Are you fucking serious?" He whisper yells at me. "I-I'm sorry." I say. He goes to hit me but someone knocks. He kicks me as hard as he can instead. It knocks the wind out of me. He opens the door and Mike comes in. "She slipped and knocked the wind out of her self." He says pretending to be worried. He crouches down beside me and I flinch. "You okay?" He asks. I nod in fear and get up. "Oh umm Devyn said to give you these leggings and this crop top thats a tank top thing." He says handing them to me. I nod and they both leave. I quickly change and walk out. 

   "Lexi come here!" Colby yells. I walk over to the kitchen and see everyone including Matt outside. I feel semi safe. "I miss- why the fuck are you covered in bruises? Those weren't there earlier?" He says. "Oh well I covered them because I didn't want you guys to worry, I fell yesterday down the stairs and they also keep randomly popping up." I say trying to come up with excuses. "You sure? It looks like someone was hitting and grabbing you." He says examining all the marks. "Lexi are you safe?" He asks. I look at him with tears. I wanna tell him everything but I can't because Matt just walked in. "Hey babe you wanna go home or stay here?" He asks. "aww come on stay a little while. Hey y'all can stay here for a few days! We have a spare room." Colby says. I look at Matt with fear. "Sure why not!" He says happily walking back outside. 

    "Lexi we have cameras everywhere but the bedrooms and bathrooms. I saw him push you. Leave him." He says. "Colby you saw wrong. we were joking around." I say smiling. "Then why do you get scared every time he comes in the room?" He asks. "It's not what you think." I say. I get a message. He grabs my phone. "You better not be fucking cheating or I'll teach you a lesson now get you bitch ass out here, I swear if you tell anyone it won't be good." He reads. I run outside. "Babe I think we should just go I'm not feeling good." I say scared. I notice he's drunk. "Okay let's go." he says stumbling. "I'll get a uber." I say. "Shut the fuck I'll drive." He says. Mike over hears and starts walking over. I grab Matt's hand and walk faster. Mike grabs me and I jump. "I'll meet you in the car." I say. "Whatever." He says walking away. "You can't get in the car with that jerk." Mike says. Colby runs over giving me my phone. "Don't go please." He begs. "You both are over dramatic." I say walking away. "He's abusive." I hear Colby say. "No he's not!" I say walking back over. "Why are there bruises all over you then?" Mike asks. "You guys don't know shit!" I yell. I run to the car and get in.

   I correct his driving making sure he doesn't wreck. We finally get home after 45 minutes and go inside. "You love to boss me around your such a stupid bitch." He yells running after me. I go to the bathroom locking the door. I was a bitch to MIke and colby. I can't stay here anymore I go to grab my phone but he breaks through the door causing me to fall and hit my face off the sink. He rolls me over and starts choking me. "Stop get off." I try to say as I cry. He punches me in the eye. I finally kick him causing him to fall over in pain. I grab my phone and run upstairs." He follows me. He pushes me up against the wall  by the stairs. "Please I'm sorry." I beg. "Fuck you." He says pushing me down the stairs. I'm not badly hurt. He grabs all my clothes throwing them at me. "Get the fuck out before I kill you!" He yells. I grab my phone and run. I go to the park and sit on the bench crying. "Where do I go now?" I say to myself. "Lexi?" I hear from in front of me. I look up and immediately feel relieved by who I see.