Chapter 20 (The Eye's of Cthulu 2)

Evan POV:

[SHIT!]

The eye hit me as I was falling down the tree.

-16

The knockback was insane and I flew back like a thumbleweed.......only I was heavier and faster.

I landed on a tree.

[GAH!] The sound escaped me.

Gotta hand it to this tree, it didn't broke down from my impact.

Life: 121/160

I have to say that I love the pain resistant skill.

I stood up unsteadily only to see that a giant eye ball is speeding towards me, wrecking the hell out of the trees with it. The feeling is like staring at a cyclone what is 2 feet away from you.

[Shit.] (Me)

I quickly held the zombie arm up in front of me and activated parry.

The Giant eye's middle part was completely ripped apart so its bones hit my zombie arm.

I couldn't stop the momentum and I was shot back and hit the same tree again........only this time it broke down.

-4

I quickly stood up for its unending barrage of charges.

At this rate I wont be able to attack him and only receive damage.

What do I do?

[EVAN!] (Tifa)

[What?] I was genuinely surprised to see Tifa coming here [WAIT! DONT COME HERE ITS TOO DANGEROUS!!]

She didn't listen to me and threw a grenade on the eye charging right onto me.

The tiny grenade went through the open bones and inside the eyes tiny open place and got stuck on its teeth.

*BOOOOOM*

It blew up in a deafening shout and just as I got a bit happy a giant mass charged at me from the smoke.

[OEUF] all the air escaped from my lungs as I was shot back.

-17

I hit a tree and its base got cracked and the whole tree fell down on me.

I got up and spat out some blood. 

[*cough* *cough* *spits* Dam. This is gonna be a real pain in the...... wait a minute.] (Me)

[EVAN!] (Tifa)

Tifa came up beside me, really worried.

[THATS IT!] (Me)

tifa was surprised by my sudden shout.

[What?] (Tifa)

[Alright, Tifa I'm gonna be quick on this. try to get the other Giant eye over here. I have a plan.] (Me)

She looked a bit surprised then looked towards the giant eye at a distance having an intense battle with the elves then she looked back at me and nodded before heading out.

Alright, now I gotta avoid this bad boys charges.

I thought that as I was hit again by another one of its charges.  and flew back.

-16

Before landing on the ground I grappled onto the peak of a tree.

[Alright Lil puppy lets see how bad can you really be.] (Me)