Chapter 93 (Arc 6: Corruption Problems - Finish)

Evan POV

It's My Turn Now!

Those 3 dam Dragons standing in front of me. 

Medrash the black dragon in the middle, behind and a bit to his left, Taran the dark bluish dragon. and to Taran's right was Balkris the red dragon.

My Style cooldown has finished.

Behind me is a handsome/Badass Hero and a Noob who has proven YOLO doesn't exist.

[I'll make sure that you'll Know the Wraith of the Wardragons.] (Medrash)

Okay, let's initiate my plan.

[Walter Here.] (Me)

I threw one of my Muskets towards Walter.

[Run as far away as you can.] (Me)

He caught my Musket and understood what I meant.

[Do you think you can run away from us? We'll Ravage this whole Kingdom After We're Done With You!] (Medrash)

[I'm Counting On You!] (Walter)

Walter started running away. 

My doppelganger was on the ground who was still furiously charging up the Mana Ball

[Well, Sorry to Disappoint you Medrash!] (Me)

[Huh?] (Medrash)

[You've Triggered My Trap Card!] (Me)

My doppelganger threw the Charged Mana Ball at me and I caught it.

[You've all already seen my Super Saiyan Form.] (Me)

I imbued the charged Mana Ball in my hand with Cursed Flame style and It became a Cursed Flame ball, burning with a deep green color.

[Now Let me show you what happens when a Super Saiyan Goes Beyond Super Saiyan!] (Me)

Medrash started Panicking.

[Balkris!] (Medrash)

Balkris, the red dragon, Immediately spewed a Lava ball towards me.

But it was already too late for these guys.

I had already slammed the Mana ball unto myself.

I felt a rush in me. The Cursed flames Coursing through my veins. Changing my air back to dark green. I'm pretty sure that my eyes also went green like before when I thought the corruption was affecting me.

It felt Hot, but that could also be attributed to the fact that was hit in the face by a Lava Ball.

The lava ball, After hitting me, scattered everywhere burning the ground and my doppelganger who disappeared into nowhere.

Anywho, I came out of the Lava ball unscathed shocking all the Dragons present.

[Woah, Is it hot in here or is it just me? Oh wait, Looks like it's just me here who's hot.] (Me)

My mouth curved up into a huge ass grin and I Could Not stop myself.

[Impossible! No Human Can regenerate Their Mana That Fast!] (Taran)

[This is why You're all Stupid Lizards.] (Me)

[What!?!] (Medrash)

[Who in The Hell Said That I'm A Human!?] (Me)

I'm a Silver daemon Babe!

Looks like the Cursed flame scared them off way too much.

[Well Then, Come at me dam milk-drinking Reptiles.] (Me)