Chapter 72 (Interogation)

Evan POV:

[Alright, Talk. Where is Valad, The Master Mind behind all things, Cultist.] (Me)

Trish and Daisy are beside me. Ramas was terrified of me and wouldn't even dare to look at me. He was talking in a quivering voice.

[Valad doesn't stay at one spot forever. however, Right now, He's residing in the Brilathine Kingdom.] (Ramas)

Daisy seemed to have flinched at his words.

[Brilathine... That's my Big sister's Kingdom.] (Daisy)

This is gonna get really complex really quick.

[What's he doing there?] (Trish)

Trish also needed answers like me. But as long as It doesn't involve me, I don't really care what the Cultists do. Ramas Didn't even seem to know my kids when he attacked them so I'm pretty sure they don't target me... yet.

[We were notified of the Heroes coming back and he went to Brilathine to gather whatever he can.] (Ramas)

Dam it. Seems like I'm already on their radar.

[Wait, then that means you're here to find the heroes as well?] (Me)

[I Found out that the strongest Hero, that the Cultists adore, was staying here. The Hero of Magic.] (Ramas)

There's no way that, That Lazy Bitch is the strongest one among all the Heroes. Unless he means damage, then I can understand since the mages dish out the most damage... Wait, Hold on.

[The Cultists adore the Hero of Magic?] (Me)

Ramas Nodded.

[You must not know since their legendary feats were wiped out from our Mortal Minds. But! The Hero of Magic from the Legends had left out his Diary to us! He Taught us Salvation!] (Ramas)

Teh Fuq? HEY! PREVIOUS HERO! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?!

{Author Note: BAHAHAHA!}

[The Heroes had left out all their feats on their own respective diaries but all the other dairies were lent into the possession of a powerful Dragon.] (Ramas)

I just whipped out one of the Heroes Diary out of nowhere and saw Ramas eyes go wide.

[HOW DID YOU!?!] (Ramas)

He seems to know what it is by just looking.

[Let's just say that the Dragon's my B*tch now.] (Me)

Daisy punched me from the side but ignored it.

[Impossible....] (Ramas)

[Wait, if the Hero of Magic is so important why did you want to meet him? and If it's that important then why didn't Valad came by himself?] (Trish)

[Valad wanted to meet him himself but, he's really cautious and send me to do the deed. If we talked to the hero then maybe he would join us for our cause.] (Ramas)

Do you know who you're talking to?

You're talking to that Hero's flippen leader.

But I ain't gonna tell him that. If Batman's taught me one thing then it's that villains always get out of their cells somehow for revenge. or something else like that happens.

After that, I asked him what's in The Previous Hero of Magic's Diary and he told me that it gave them the knowledge of enlightenment and then he just started telling me the whole flippen guide from start to finish on how to summon the Flippen Moon Lord who resembles Cthulu and is the Final Boss of Terraria.