#immoral offer Chapter 2

Zayn

'You took that boy back where he wanted?' I asked, but I waited for an answer, because Tom was writing something in his tiny brown notebook.

'No. He did not want to,' He answered, and I smiled under my breath. 'He said he close to work.'

'You should have listened to me. I wanted to know where he works to be able to see him again and again...' I said.

'Did some boy refuse you?' Seth said, business partner, interrupting my speech. 'Someone refused you unbelievable. I'd like to meet this man.'

'I will not introduce you boy, because Tom did not take him back. I only know the boy's nam,' I said. 'You probably came to talk about business, and not about my next conquests, right?'

'Yes, yes,' He answered.

We started discussions about the opening of another casino, but I wanted to close at least two that do not bring income. After a long conversation, I let Seth talk and promised to go in the afternoon to the two casinos he wants to save so much. I did not understand his decision, because he did not mean people who worked there and now they will stay on the ice. I may be a bloodsucker, but I leave some good memories behind and Seth does not cease to destroy her victim until she gives her last breath. I smiled at the thought of breathing. The boy from yesterday's evening was barely breathing when I stood too close to him. When I finally allowed him to regain space, he took one breath, which caused his well-carved body to take on volume. Then Inhale and exhale, Liam'a. I felt a gentle caress of warm, fresh air on my cheeks.

'We drive to these casinos?' Tom asked.

'Yes,' I said. 'Invite Kellan to this trip,' I replied and he nodded. Kellan is an old, very good employee. He was still in the casinos during my father's time. I think leaving him in the company was the only right decision at the beginning of my work.

I found myself in front of the casino. I left the car. Tom shook his head looking around the poor neighborhood where there was a big old casino.

'Why does he want to stay here?' The security guard asked, considering Seth's earlier requests.

'I do not know,' I growled.

'You know, boy, why,' Said Kellan, coming up to us. 'Here poor, rich, addicted to chips or alcohol and drugs are getting into debt. He uses it...'

'I turn a blind eye to his venture?' I asked uncertainly, and the man nodded. 'You see, sometimes I like to serve someone. I assure you, when he cross the border I will get rid of him from the company. He remembers that I have the majority of shares.'

'But he can afford too much,' Tom said.

'I'll look around. Then we'll talk about the casino and Seth'cie,' I said and headed inside the room.

######

Liam

'Payno like yesterday evening, is hurts butt?' David and Sem asked jokingly, who nearly the beat a stranger. They wanted to hurt this lovely Zayn face. They came closer.

'No,'I answered in the same playful way they asked that stupid question. It's good that there is nobody at the bus stop who would understand their allusion.' I led him politely to the apartment and returned to my work place.'

'Not nice,' David said. Sem nodded to him. Their behavior amused me more and more. 'The man was pretty and elegant, well, not Sem'a?'

'Yes,' His friend said. 'Did not he offer you anything?' He asked.

'He proposed,' I replied.

'Of course you did not use the offer. In your situation, I would take any extra job,' David said, and Sem'a poked him so that he would not go further in his speech. 'Sorry, bro.'

' I understand my situation, but making money in this way is quite distasteful. Besides, I would not be able to use a man who has feelings only for money,' I said.

'Relax, Liam.I do not see emotions after him. He there are no feelings,' Sema said with a smile on his face.

'You gave him, although the phone number or he asked?' David asked, lighting a cigarette.

'I did not give, did not write and did not leave the number,' I replied. A bus drove up. Hastily saying goodbye to friends I entered the machine.

Twenty minutes later I found myself in front of the casino where I work. I looked at the signboard and dropped my head. I did not want such a life for myself.

'Liam?' I heard my name. Someone asked with surprise, but with a pleasant surprise in his voice. I raised my face and saw Zayn's handsome figure emerge from the casino. I do not know why compliments him, but ... There is not any, but. It's just that man is beautiful. 'Liam,' Zayn said, coming up to me. He found himself close and in disbelief began to look at my character. 'What are you doing here? You were looking for me?' He asked.

'I was not looking for you,' I replied. His bodyguard smiled subtly. Zayn looked at him, and he became serious, the man became serious which made me laugh. 'I work at this casino.'

'You know it casino is going to be liquidated?' Zayn asked.

I looked around and, not seeing anyone, leaned in to his face. I looked at his pink lips for a moment, facial hair , a shapely nose, brown eyes. After a while, I pushed my face up to his face to be close to his cheek and then reach into his ear. Finally, I said: 'Seth Bella would lose as much as the co-owner of this casino. After all, you do not kill a hen that lays golden eggs, right?' I asked, and he changed the position of his face and accidentally, gently I touched his earlobe with lips.

I moved away from him. I stood in front of him again, and then Kellan appeared, who always helps me when I need it. We greeted each other warmly. Zayn looked like he was thinking what he was going to say next.

'Today at my apartment punctually at twenty-first,' Zayn said.

'I can not today,' I said. Zayn smiled under his breath, which caught the attention of the bodyguard as well as Kellan.

'Tomorrow at the same hour,' He said and departed without waiting for my answer.

'Do you know Zayn?' Kellan asked.

'No,' I strangled, staring at Zayn, who nonchalantly got into the car, and when the door slammed behind him I felt a strange stab in chest. 'I do not know. Yesterday I helped him because he got lost in our neighborhood. That's All.' I replied and went into the casino.

####

Zayn

'Check Seth in his spare time. Also learn about him as much as possible,' I said, looking at the disappearing figure of Liam.

'I will try to get information about these two as soon as possible. Do you think Seth is cheating you?' He asked.

' I do not know, but it is worth checking,' I said and leaned my head against the headrest of the chair.

I closed my eyes and touched my ear with my fingertips. I felt a blush appear on my face, and the corners of my mouth twisted into an honest smile. It was a pleasant experience with Liam. Such a different experience, which I liked very much.