#immoral offer Chapter 34

Zayn

'I'll let you open your eyes. Do not be afraid of me, you will not be threatened by anything,' I whispered in my ear trying to calm his anxiety.

'I know,' Liam said. 'Where did you take me?' He asked after a moment of silence. 'I feel a strong wind tearing through our bodies and chill every time a breeze overflows me too fresh, frosty ...'

'It sounded beautiful,' I interjected. 'You should become a poet,' I said and unveiled a scarf from his eyes. 'We are on an iron bridge.' Liam's face showed surprise, sadness and fear. I did not understand these feelings. 'Liam, what's going on?'

'I feel lost lately,' He answered quite quietly.

'Did I do something wrong?' I asked.

'No. I just recently would like to live with the present without a past or even a future,' Payne strangled and leaned his body against the railing. I came closer to him and then touched my arm with my hand. 'You know, when you appeared in my life I had a perfectly arranged world in alphabetic cubes, which I arranged myself, somehow I chose, but I met you a tiny lost point that reminds me that I have always listened, I did everything in the shape of the heart, just a department with love. And so my stacked, monotonous world crumbled. I do not know if it's good that I missed the moment when I should turn around, or maybe I had to look at the other person and give her everything, and especially I had to give my heart selflessly. Do not offer, but give.'

'Liam,' I whispered his name, and he looked and hugged me. He was trembling. He was so vulnerable at the moment. He hid in me, although I always knew that my frail body could not completely cover him, but I tried and succeeded. I closed Liam tightly in my arms, and my hands wrapped around his back, I was probably on the ironwork and I felt as if I let him melt in me. Safely disintegrate. Weird feeling. I felt very brave, but at the moment I was a hero because I was supporting his body. 'I love you, Liam,' I said, and he was breathing calmly and his big hands clasped hard on my back, wearing a leather jacket.

####

Liam

Everything went very fast. I took part in events one by one. First, I informed Zayn that I would help him and agree to the offer of Andre. On the weekend I have a trip and I will spend the night there with him. I'll give it to him if it sounds good. No. It does not sound good. It sounds too soft, too cheap. On Saturday evening I was in a different place, I was walking on the beach, I was looking at the wave and I felt the subtle touch of Cola's hand on my shoulder. Weird feeling. No thoughts. Only focus on this moment. In addition, sending a message and receiving a response from Zayn. Then everything fell silent.

'Come in,' Cola said. I walked into the living room. There was wine, two glasses and snacks on the table. I sat on the couch, and he approached me, when I sat down next to I felt nervous. There was anxiety, and my heart was a big bell that gave me a terrifying sound. 'I would like to be with you a little longer than these two incomplete days.'

'I would like to have it behind me,' I said looking him in the eye.

'Go to the bedroom,' The man said. I nodded.

I found myself in the bedroom. I sat on the corner of the bed and began to unbutton my shirt, when I reached the last one I saw Cola enter slowly into the room. He sat down next to me and put his hand on my back, and then I felt his lips on my and ...

     In the morning, I returned to my apartment. Our apartment. I went into the kitchen, reached for water and a glass, when I poured myself, I heard an unfamiliar voice, and then Zayn's unpleasant grunt. I took a sip of water and when I found myself in the salon, I saw Zayn dressed only in pajama pants, he had a few red spots on his chest and just poured vodka into the glass.

'Zayn?' I asked, and he glanced at me. Then he turned away, or rather lowered his eyes. He drank, slightly winced. A grimace appeared on his face. 'What's going on here?'

'I spent a nice weekend, and you?' Malik asked.

'Zayn,' I whispered his name. I sat on the couch, I hid my face in trembling hands.

'You do not come back for a long time.' I heard a voice and looked at Malik's companion who entered the living room. 'Liam?'

'Antonio?' I whispered.

'You know each other?' Zayn asked.

'Antonio is my friend. This is my ex-boyfriend,' I stifled, and he confirmed it with a nod of his head.

After a moment looking at my character, he returned to the bedroom, then hurriedly left the room. He reached for the shoes, the bag, and left the flat without saying goodbye.

'What did you do, Zayn?' I asked. 'I do not want to know the rest,' I said and left the room. I left Malik alone.