#immoral offer Chapter 5

Zayn

'I'm under your school, sister,' I said to the phone, quickly adding. 'When will you leave school?'

' Dancing requires patience and precision. Just wait,' She answered and hung up disconnected brazenly.

I sat on a bench and reached for a pack of cigarettes. When I set the pipe on fire, I saw a familiar face. The boy said goodbye to the deputy director. The man gave him his hand and left, then Liam began to look at the building. He turned his eyes away from the last window and stared at the oak for a moment, at which the people practiced some arrangement. He smiled, and when I looked at him intensely finally he paid attention to me. I saw nostalgia and sadness in his eyes.Snuff out a cigarette. I intended to approach him, but my sister appeared. She threw her arms around him, and then a few boys approached them and began to pat him on the back. He smiled, sometimes nodded, but when he looked once more at the building, he would say goodbye to them. He's gone. He did not pay attention to me anymore. After a while, my sister Lara ran up to me with she friend.

'You know him?' I asked.

'Yes. He is the best student. Unfortunately, he must give up studying at a dance school. Financial problems,' Sister said sadly and watched Liam, who disappeared behind the old building after a while.

'So today he said goodbye to dreams?' I asked again, and she nodded.

'Here you are.' I started to take my wallet out of my pants pocket. 'You have four hundred zlotys here. I pushed the money into her hand.'Have fun with your friend. Shopping, restaurants and ...'

'Add more and I'm gone,' She said. I shook my head, but I did not intend, as always, to engage in long, fruitless discussions with her.

'Well. You will get but Tom is coming with you,' I said. My sister agreed to everything, and I hurriedly got into the car and drove away frwith a screech of tires.

'Get in,' I said braking the car just behind the bus to which he intended to enter. 'Liam, come in!' I raised my voice and he finally walked to the car. He opened the door reluctantly and when he came in he looked at me with sad eyesight. 'I'll take you away. We talk on the way. I've got a proposition for you.'

' For me?' He asked surprised, and I smiled slightly at him.

'Where are we going, Liam?' I asked. Without disclosing the offer yet.

'I wanted to go home,' He answered.

'I'm going to the hotel, so maybe we'll go ...'

'I would prefer you to take me home, near my place of residence,' He interjected politely and looked at me. I watched closely the road and cars that passed by me. 'I'm not in the mood for a talk,' He said.

'You had to give up dancing,' I said.

'Yes,' Liam announced.

'I understand that you pay for school yourself?' I asked

'Yes,' He answered.

'When you lose your job at the casino, how much time is enough to survive in these times, or rather on this poor street?' I asked.

'Maybe two months,' He announced. 'I have a lot of expenses,' He addend.

'I understand. You live alone?' I asked.

'Yes,' He answered. 'My parents are dead, but why are you asking me so, Zayn?'

'Because I need to know how much to offer you money for performing services ...'

'I do not understand," He interjected. 'Do you want to hire me somewhere?' Liam asked.

'I think so,' I answered.

' In the casino?' He asked hesitantly.

'No. Probably not,' I whispered.

'So where? I can do everything, I learn quickly, but I do not know ...'

'Your job would be to keep me company,' I interjected. I looked at his cute face and winked at him.

'If you are looking for a friend, then ...'

'You do not understand me,' I interrupted his statement. 'I'd like to pay you for sexual services,' I said, looking away from his startled expression. 'I do not know how much, because I have never used such services. And I do not know how much I would like to keep you. All my toys, or rather companions and companions, so to speak of my life, quickly got bored,'

'Are you kidding?' He asked when the silence subsided.

'What do you think, Liam?' I answered the question with a question.

'I'm afraid you're not kidding,' He said, and when I looked at him he turned away from me. He was looking at the road. 'Are you serious.Very seriously.'

'You probably had to give up school because of the money, you can lose your job at any time and you have expenses that will not allow you to survive two months. Liam business. A simple layout. You would have moved into my hotel room, and when I go to work, you will take care of yourself. After you return, you do everything I ask you for, understand?' I asked.

'Yes, but ...' Liam, he started to speak.

'Nothing, honey,' I said and glanced at him. 'Maybe we break the first ice and tell me honestly how much would you like to make money?'

'I do not know. I do not want to.' He fell silent. 'I do not want such a job. This can not be called a Job,' Liam, whispered.

'Let's say I would like you for twenty days and offer thirty thousand dollars,' I said.

'How much?' Liam, asked.

'Thirty thousand dollars,' I said. 'Of course, everything is at my expense. If you get something from me after the contract expires, you take every of clothing, jewelry...'

'Stop it,' He interjected. 'I want to get off.'

'I understand that you are shocked,' I said. 'I do not believe that no one has offered you such an offer.'

'Never! He raised his voice.' Zayn wants you to stop the car.

'We are not under your house yet,' I said.

'I have not given you an address yet, so how can you know.' He fell silent again. 'Turn right and drive straight. Later I will tell you when you have to turn left, but by then please do not move the subject of your propos al,' Liam, said.

'Well. I promise that I will not say anything about my immoral proposal any more. Immoral offer,' I said. 'I was silent all the way to Liam's house.'

'Stop here,' He said, pointing to the old tenement house.

'Do you live in a place like this?' I asked what was out of place, because Payne got angry and replied.

' It's a good neighborhood. A good home. Not everyone can afford luxury, and the rest you have no right to judge the place where I live,' He said, and after a while added: ' I have everything I need to live here.'

'I did not mean to offend you,' I said, and he decided to leave the car, but I grabbed his wrist. 'Think about my offer.' He looked at me.

'Thank you for the ride,' He announced and gently took hand from my grip. Then he left the car without saying goodbye.