#immoral offer Chapter 11

Zayn

Well, I could not imagine that - I thought looking at Liam sitting on the couch watching some stupid movie on TV. Why did I need it at all? It was about sex with him, or maybe lately I feel more and more lonely? Maybe I felt jealous of a boy I do not know at all? No. I am verbatim say: - No!

'Which did not?' Liam asked, turning to me.

'It's about something that's wrong in the documents. No matter,' I growled when he listened to me carefully and watched me. I am too kind to him and I do not like it. I should be sharp and assertive to him, but when he looks at me and his sweet smile appears on his face. 'You like me because you agreed to the offer, truth?'

'Yes,' He answered without hesitation.

'I understand the money you also need?'

'Yes,' He mumbled as if he was ashamed that he had dropped to such a level.

'And if someone else made you a proposal, do you think that you would take the challenge?' I asked coming up to him.

'I do not know. I can not answer this question,' He strangled and turned his gaze away from me. 'Why are you asking so many questions, Zayn? You did not want to talk much, did you?'

'Do not be smart,' I growled. 'I'm going to the company when I want to come back ...'

'Lunch?' He asked jokingly.

'No,' I answer.

'What do you expect from me, Zayn?' Liam asked. I thought: I do not know.

'I'm leaving,' I said to him.

I signed several documents. Niall talked to me about the casinos we need to close. He informed that there are several old tenement houses to buy. The proposal seemed tempting, because you could make a thriving hotel from a declining object. Unfortunately, we did not pull on the topic because Seth appeared.

'We need to talk,' Seth said.

'Now? ' I asked, watching how much he can not calm down his emotions.

'Yes now,' He answered and sat down in his chair. 'It's about Liam.'

'It's about the boy I passed in the door,' Niall said. I nodded. Friend quickly left.

'What connects you with Payne?' He asked

'It's probably not your thing?' I answered the question with a question.

'Zayn, I know you like to use people, but this boy ...'

'That boy is mine for now, and that should be enough,' I interjected. 'I took away from you this boy?' I asked curiously.

'Liam is not a toy for me. I fell in love with him and I will not let you ...'

'Will not you let me? Are you Seth not galloping?' I asked the question carefully, watching his expression.

'No,' He answered, rising from the seat. 'He's important to me. Please, leave him alone. Leave this man. You have so many others, so ...'

'But I want him,' I started to speak honestly. 'You know, when I saw him for the first time he treated me like everyone else. I wanted to taste his mouth, which brazenly and charmingly appealed to me and ...'

'Shut up!' Seth raised his voice. I stood up. Seth swung his hand and threw the documents from the desk. 'What did you offer him?'

'Listen!' I raised my voice.

'He would never get involved with someone like you,' Seth said.

'What does it mean with someone like me?' I asked nervously.

'You had to pay him for love!' He raised his voice again, and I smiled, though I felt a growing frustration. 'Liam would not get involved in relationships with such an egoist. He despises people like you.' Seth fell silent. I looked at him, and after a moment of silence he put his hands on his desk and squeezed closer to my character. 'I will fight for him, Zayn.' Then he left the office.

     I entered the apartment. Liam was arranging the plates on the table, because when I was in front of the building I wrote to him that I would be in a moment. He probably prepared dinner, but I did not want to spend a nice afternoon with him. I had the words of Seth in my head, who claimed that ... I was angry, aroused, so when Liam leaned slightly forward, I glanced over his back, his butt ... I wanted him ... I approached neigo. Without much thought, with one move I pulled my pants off his ass. Then I pushed him to the table. I heard the clatter of cutlery and plates falling on the floor. I was not interested in what was happening with the objects. I was too focused on him. Liam wanted to turn to me, but I did not let him. I pushed him even further and let off his underwear. Without any delicateness, I entered him. He groaned. I started sharply and brutally, quickly and heavily, I started to fuck him. Liam let out a muffled sound, and I did not stop. I caught him tightly on his hips and moved as deeply as I could.  Liam left the bathroom. He only put on the lower part of the pajamas, so I could see very red marks on his stomach and lower abdomen. I glanced toward the table where the crumpled tablecloth was located. I knew that Liam was clutching his hands on the fabric when ... I looked at the floor, which still had shards, broken glass. After a while, my companion crouched down and began to collect pieces of glass. He hissed, and when I looked at what had happened, I saw his lips touch his fingertip. He injured himself by collecting a broken glass. I got up and pulled a handkerchief out of the cabinet and went to him. I crouched beside him. I wanted to touch him, but he jerked his hand. He got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the water and his hissing. Without thinking, I moved towards the room, but as soon as I was near the entrance, I saw Liam, who was closing door.