#immoral offer Chapter 3

Liam

'Grandfather is on exercise,' Nurse said.

'You finally managed to take him?' I asked.

'It took a long time,' She said with a smile on her face.

'I'll wait for him in the garden.' I said.

'Okay, Liam,' She said and left me alone in corridor.

I moved towards the exit, then to find myself in the green garden, which surrounds the center for all people suffering from Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other diseases affecting our mind. I sat on a bench and watched the nurses help the "grandparents" go outside. I watched them choke up with fresh air, like a sigh, when no one looks at a tear and try to focus on everything except where it really took their old age.

'Liam.' My grandfather's voice pulled me out of a deep sleep, the only symptom of which was the loud beating of my heart.

'Hi, grandpa,' I said, looking as she approaches me. I thought new drugs help, but interesting for how long. 'How are you feeling today?'

'Well. Mela dragged my to the rehabilitation room. It was a terrible experience. She does not know that older people need ...' He said.

'Oh, grandfather, you've been kidding since the morning,' I interjected.

'You must have inherited this light approach to life from someone,' He said. He hugged me, patted me on the back. 'It's good that you are with me, boy,' He whispered. There was silence.

'Mr. Peter, it's time for medicines.' I heard the gentle voice of the nurse, and after a while I saw him emerge behind a tree that grew not far from the bench where we were. 'Drugs,' She said, and Grandfather shook his head.

Mela came over and handed my medication to my old man and waited for him to swallow them politely. When she left her grandfather like a small child, he pointed his tongue towards her. We smiled when we both heard.

'I saw that,' She said.

'Witch!' His grandfather's voice rose slightly.

'I adore you too," She said and waved to him, and he returned the gesture.

'Lovely girl,' Said my grandfather, and I laughed. 'But enough about me. How do you handle, grandson?'

'I have to start looking for a new job. Harry say are looking to work at Mcdonald's and need a bodyguard at a dance school.'

' Is it so bad in the casino? I felt that this is not work for you,' Grandfather said.

'It's not about that. I would endure, but they have to close the casino due to low performance and in the center want to open bigger. I do not know each other, but probably it will be better for the owners.' I said.

'I'm so sorry,' Said my grandfather. 'You should take care of yourself, Liam. Do not worry about me. You better get home after work and dance classes,' He said and grabbed my hand.

###

Zayn

'I do not know yet what we will do with the casino. I was there, but it does not make a good impression on me. Still a place that ...'

'Listen, it's good for us.' Seth intervened in my speech.

'I think it's good for you from what I've heard,' I said and he tensed. I think he felt offended because he got up from the chair and headed towards the exit.

'I'm not going to talk to you like that,' He said and left the office.

I put down my phone after talking to my secretary about the company's finances and Seth's account status, and looked at the picture of my parents standing on the desk. I became sad, but quickly got together and reached for a pack of cigarettes. I had to smoke. I went outside. The first thing I did was drag on a cigarette. I remember that when I first did it, I started coughing, tearing my eyes and feeling warmth on my lips like meeting him. A rather specific, accidental, rather unlikely meeting with a boy who immediately caused such emotions in me that I buried inside myself in a long time ago.

I went into Seth's office.

'I'm not bother you?' I asked sarcastically.

'Of course not. Even good that you are because I wanted to apologize for my morning behavior.' I listened to him and then threw the documents on the desk. 'What is it? The police have visited our casino a few times. I did not know that we were suspected of drug trafficking, sex, trafficking in women and boys for old men.'

'It's excessive suspicion and do not jump to conclusions," He said, collecting the papers from the table.

'You want to betray me?'I asked. I left his office and left my company, or rather my company.

Then I got into the car. I looked at Tom.

'Go to the casino on ul. Petru, 'I said.

' Do you have any specific intentions for this place?' The security guard asked, and I nodded.

'I think I'll spend tonight in this casino and see how Seth works.' I said.

'By the way, maybe you'll run into this boy. What's his name? ' Asked the employee.

'Liam,' I replied, and Tom smiled subtly.

'What?' I asked, knowing what he meant.

'Since when do you remember the names of these insignificant people?' Tom'a asked.

'You are predictable.' I told my friend, the security guard, and my confidant of secrets. 'Ever since these invalid people look so handsome, they have such eye color and their mouth looks appetizing,' I said, smiling at the bodyguard.