#immoral offer Chapter 19

Zayn

I sat on the bed and looked at the open lockers.

'What's going on, Zayn?' He asked going into Tom's room. 'Are you going to be late to the company?' I glanced at him and he looked around the room. 'Where's Liam?'

'There's a card on the bed,' I answered. Tom came over and reached for her. 'You can read it aloud.'

'I can not stand it with you, not a minute longer, an hour or a day, and I certainly can not stand another ten days in your company. No one has ever hurt me that way, humiliated and hurt you, what have you been doing these few days. No nice moments in the park or your tenderness towards me will remove the scars that you have made in my heart. Because of you I felt nothing, and what's the worst I felt a worthless man. It hurts. Your immoral proposal turned out to be unnecessary luggage for me. I'm leaving.' After reading the page, Tom sat down next to me.

'What did you do to him?' The security guard asked.

'I slapped him yesterday,' I said.

'You were supposed to talk to him, not to hurt him, right?' He asked, and I nodded.

'As you said that Liam is in his apartment, and later Seth appeared in this scene, I understood that they had something in common. I'm fucking jealous.'

'It's not true,' He stifled. 'You have never been jealous of anyone as much as you are ...'

'About him,' I interjected.

'You could talk as I advised you. Maybe it just looks like this, and it's different,' Said a friend and at the same time an employee.

'If I was wrong, why did he leave?' I asked.

'You had to.' Tom fell silent. After a moment, he read the passage. 'No nice moments in the park or your tenderness towards me will not remove the scar that you made in my heart. He's in love with you,' He announced. 'It hurt him for what you did and ...'

'Zayn!' I heard a cry from the living room. 'Zayn!'

'I'm coming,' I raised my voice.

I entered the room. Kellan was standing in the middle of the room, and next to him was a tall man with gray-green eyes and curly hair that even a lamb would envy him.

'Who you are?' I asked, and the boy came to me. There was anger on his face, and when I noticed how tightly he clenched his fist, I understood what he intended, but I did not react in time. The man struck me. He hit me in the face.

'Harry,' He announced. 'I am Liam's friend who appeared before my door yesterday wet with reddened cheek and with tears in his eyes. And then this kid threw himself on my neck and cried. How could you think that something connects with Seth? In addition, do not support him when his grandfather is in the hospital because he had a heart attack? But probably it was not written in your shit contract.'

'He has a grandfather in the hospital?' I asked holding my jaw. I looked at Tom. 'Thanks for being such a good security guard,' I said sarcastically.

'Please,' Tom mumbled, and winked.

'Yes,' Harry said. 'Seth he was supposed to give you a message from Liam that he would stay with his grandfather who had ended up in the hospital.'

'I did not know he had a grandfather,' I said. 'Besides, Bella did not tell me anything, and why did he choose him to provide information?'

'The casino man did not say anything to you?' Harry asked.

'He did not say anything but just let me know that. It does not matter,' I growled.