#immoral offer Chapter 17

Liam

'Zayn left,' I said, letting Seth get into the apartment.

'I will not be long. Give him an invitation from Andre Cola,' He said and put it on the table. 'How do you live together?'

'Good,' I answered.

'For how long?' He asked, and I lowered my head. 'Relax, Liam.' He put his hand on my shoulder. 'I know what Zayn wants, how he buys it, and how much, but you ...'

'You can leave.' I put in. 'I do not want you coming here in his absence, do you understand?'

'You think you can throw me out of this room?' He asked, but I did not answer because Zayn appeared in the room.

'Why can not he?' Zayn spoke. Seth turned and looked at Malik.

'A maybe?' The enemy asked. 'It's just your toy, not your partner, and besides, I'm your brother and ...'

'Stepbrother,' Zayn said. 'Liam has been rented for twenty days for thirty thousand dollars, but that does not mean you should treat him badly. He will still be here, so he can throw you out, and even run out the door. You should listen to Payne as long as he belongs to me and stays in my company, in the apartment, in the company.' He sat down on a chair and began to pull documents from his briefcase. 'Then what you do with it him afterwards, does not interest me. But now by that time be nice to Liam.'

Seth glanced at me.

'And he admitted that you were hired and treated you like a male prostitute. Tell me, it would not be better for you with me?' He asked, then shook his head. 'I do not expect an answer. Think about it until it's too late. You can still give up on him, Liam.' Seth Bella left and I went to the bedroom and threw myself on the bed.

'What did he want?' Zayn asked.

'Cola brought the invitation,' I stifled, refraining from shouting.

'You're not angry at what I just said?'

'Should I?' I answered with a question, rising from the bed.

'No. I do not think so,' Zayn said after the time.

'There is nothing to talk about,' I mumbled. An hour later, I decided to leave the apartment, Zayn. I wanted to visit my grandfather, but he probably had other plans.

'I would like you to stay home today,' He announced.

'This is a house?' I asked. 'I thought that the rented company should not call it a home, and I can only speak with people, but why, since you told Seth what I am here. For what? It does not make sense to present me as my partner ...'

'Are you indignant at me?' Zayn asked.

'No. Of course not, and now I'm leaving, because from what I remember, I had time for myself in these hours,' I said, looking at my watch.

'I am in the apartment, so you stay,' Malik announced.

'No,' I growled. 'You did not mention in the contract ...'

'Stop teasing me,' He interjected. 'I do not like this behavior.' I went to him. Zayn sat on the couch, so I had easy access to him. I crouched down and reached up to Malik's waistband. 'What are you doing?' Zayn asked.

'Do you want to have sex?' I asked. He did not answer.

'Liam, I wanted to spend a nice afternoon, because yesterday ...'

'Yesterday is a thing of the past. You teach me that you must quickly forget about what's good from you,' I said.

'Liam,' Zayn mumbled, when I touched his nature. I ran my hand several times over his penis. 'Liam.' I pulled off my pants and underwear and began to slowly lean on him, his member found himself in me. I did it very slowly. 'It is not...'

I did not let him finish the sentence. I put my hand on his lips. I felt pain and light discomfort as I sat down at him to the end. I sat there for a long moment.

' If you treat me like a male whore, let's stop being subtle and nice to me. Why all this, if you've told him who I am for you without any problems,' I said. Zayn looked at me, but I did not want to see his brown eyes, so I dropped my head. 'I'm hurry, Malik,' I whispered, clenching my jaw tightly. Zayn began to move his hips. Pleasure was getting bigger, so I moved more and more harder, I drove him faster. He was massaging all this time, touching my penis. After a while, he bit the inside of my hand that was still resting on his lips. Zayn was coming, so I increased my pace even faster and faster. He came. I wanted to hug, but I got off it gently and then went to the bathroom. After a moment I left the room, then I went over and put on my pants, which were lying on the couch next to him.'I'm leaving, Zayn - I growled and left the apartment.'

   I entered the back room. Harry was just finishing a conversation with his subordinates. When he noticed me, he came immediately. He embraced me and asked me with a smile.

'How to live with a rich man?' I just told him what I really felt for Zayn from the first day I saw him. David thinks it's just a deal, but for me. My inner voice fell silent. 'It's not good, right?'

'Today I have done something that is not in my nature. I wanted to believe that it would change otherwise, but he made me feel sad today and I did not stop.'

'I do not know if you did well by accepting his offer. I both know that the client himself became more interested in the money?' Asked my friend uncertainly. I smiled at him.

'Customer? You know, I did not think about him this way. For me, it's a handsome, beautiful man who easily got me. All of me.'

'Expel it,' Said the buddy.

'I fell in love with Zayn,' I said and felt a heavy burden on my heart. 'I thought that when I say it aloud, it will disappear. This feeling of heaviness, overwhelming, and ...'

'It does not disappear,' He interjected. 'Retire my friend. You have fallen in love, and he treats you as a rich man would treat each of us, from ul. Petru. He took you as a companion boy, and I think he stayed that way.'

'I think so too,' I stifled. 'Zayn does not think of me as someone with whom he could be from. Just be in it. ' I'm sad.

'What about grandfather?'

'No change. They will start a new treatment from Monday.'

'Borrow you money?' Asked a friend patting me on the back.

'Yes. Then I will look for work,' I said.

'What are you going to do?'

'Say goodbye to Zayn,' I whispered.