#immoral offer Chapter 22

Liam

I was awakened by the smell of brewed coffee. I looked at the side where Zayn's character should be, but he was not there. I got up and looked around the room and he was not near me either. I smiled because I know how accustomed he was to my presence.

'Zayn?' I asked, going to the bedroom door. I looked at the spacious living room and saw a piano in its corner. I walked over. I sat down. I touched the fingertips with subtle fingertips. I pressed harder and felt Zayn's falling body on my back, his hand went to my hand and slowly moved our parts of the body that began to win more sounds. 'Why did you make this purchase?' I asked.

'Because I wanted to have a souvenir,' He replied, and I glanced at him in surprise. 'I want to have something with you related,' He whispered as put my head down on my chest. 'Piano, ice cream, park, sea grass, bus ...'

'Can you all put on in this flat?' I interjected jokingly. Zayn kissed my forehead and embraced my body with his hands. 'Thank you for this moment,' I strangled and shifted my body so that I could put my face in his chest, or rather in the beating heart.

'Coffee is waiting and warm toasts,' He said and slowly pulled away from me, but after he left he kissed me on the lips. 'Good morning,' Zayn said.

'Good Morcing,' I whispered, watching him sit on the couch and reach for coffee. I woke up quickly and found myself again close to him. 'What are you planning today?'

'And why do you ask?' He asked beloved.

'I would like to go to my grandfather,' I replied.

'Then eat. I understand the situation and I will not stop you,' Zayn said.

' I would like you to ...' I did not finish, because Niall came in, and Seth was right behind him. 'I will go to the bedroom,' I whispered.

I left, but I decided to listen to what they were going to talk about, because yesterday I accidentally learned from Kellan that Bella finally wanted to claim her in the light of law.

'The first lawsuit came,' Seth said. 'He wants me to be recognized as legitimate ...'

'Spare it,' Zayn said. I could not see Seth's expression, but he was certainly nervous. 'My father did DNA testing and the result is definitely somewhere in his old papers in the attic of my family home.'

'The document can be presented in court, and it is not necessary to carry out the re-examination,' Niall said.

'I agree for Seth to search the house, but under my supervision,' I said, and Niall nodded.

'We could do that, but I want to retest,' Seth said.

'Why this game?' Zayn asked.

'I feel like thieving you ...'

'You can deliver the document within two weeks,' The lawyer said. 'It will save us time and it would be best for you to communicate, because such battles last for years. With the rest, you will lose what you have, so now divide your assets in half and half.'

'I will not give him what I have earned,' Zayn said, and I sighed. Niall left and the half brothers stayed together.

'Seven days are you, Malik,' Seth said.

'I know,' Zayn grumbled.

'Do you think you'll reduce Liam's value even more during this time?' Seth asked.

'Do not be insolent,' Zayn replied, but then added: 'During these seven days, he will remember my body so well that he will never look again at sex with others, and especially with no less hope that ...'

'Only you,' Bella interjected. 'Your ego counts. It's just sex that's connected you. It's hard for someone to stay with you forever, do not you think?' Seth asked again.

'Who says he wants it forever,' Zayn said. I slid down. I sat on the floor and leaned my head against the cool wall. This coldness was like a cold shower to me. How is it that one day he confesses you to love and treats the other like an object?

    I went to my grandfather's room. He finished his meal with the help of Mela.

'Hello, everybody,' I said, and approached the bed. Mela took a bowl and a glass. She went out. 'What are you looking at grandfather?' I asked as he watched the entrance. 'Are you waiting for someone?'

'You are alone?' Asked.

'And why do you ask?'

'Yesterday was here handsome, nice Man,' Grandfather said. 'He said he's looking for you and he's your friend, even though it seemed to me that he was closer to someone.'

'What are you talking about, grandfather?' I asked again.

'I did not introduce myself yesterday.' I heard Zayn's voice. I did not turn around but looked at my grandfather who smiled at him. 'I'm Zayn Malik. Liam did not know that I was with you because I did not tell him anything. Right, honey?'

'Yes,' I answered.

'Sweetheart?' The old Man asked. 'However, my grandson has ...'

'It's not my grandfather,' I interjected. 'Zayn is sometimes too nice. I'm not his love. I work for him,' I said. 'I'm sorry, but I have to leave for a moment.' I left the room and stood in front of the room.

I waited for Zayn to come, He told me: 'You did not even know when from the apartment, and I wanted you to take me to my grandfather, because ...'

'When I was supposed to tell you,' I growled. 'In the morning, when I felt the smell of coffee, when you hugged me with tenderness, or maybe when you said that the contract is still going on and I'm still your property,' I said in a raised voice. I was indignant at his behavior.

'Is it difficult to understand that I have you from the very beginning?' Zayn asked, and I was surprised.

'No,' I stifled. 'That's not it, Zayn. You.' I paused. 'Seven days,' I mumbled.

'I know it's still seven days, but this ...'

'Then I leave,' I interjected.

'You can not,' Zayn said.

' I can and I will do it, because you treated me once again as an object,' I said.

'You may have disagreed with my offer,' Zayn whispered. 'You pretend to be offended, but not because I call you my property.'

'Why?' I asked. 'Enlighten me.'

'It's not Pretty Woman!' Zayn raised his voice. 'I love you, Liam. That should be enough to stay with me. Stay with someone who is, what it is. You will accept me, you will stay if not you leave it depends on you.' Zayn fell silent and looked at me. Every day I have to be patient with you and ... I did not finish my thought because Zayn came over and hugged me very much. 'Sorry, sometimes I do not think about what I say,' Zayn whispered. 'I try to use everything in a clash with others. I did not care that you would take it so much.'

'I'm sorry for being so soft,' I said. I embraced him.

'No one can hug like you,' Zayn whispered in my ear. We hugged our bodies more tightly. 'I love you, Liam.'

'I love you too, Zayn,' I said. I felt his hand fall on my neck and his forehead rested on mine, then our eyes met. He stared at me for a fraction of a second, then he focused his attention on my lips. I smiled and he returned the gesture.