#immoral offer Chapter 26

Zayn

'I see you are arranging in my office,' I said, smiling at Seth, who began to slow down in our father's company. 'You have not won anything yet, and now ...'

'I'm sure it's good,' Seth said. I sat on the couch and looked at him. I felt sorry for him. 'I would like to make an offer to you.'

'You me?' I asked amused.

'You always suggested something to me, or rather you commanded me. How nice that it changed,' Seth announced. 'I always knew it would come to this point. I waited for the right moment, as a sign from time and received it. But everything that's happening to you is your fault. You could treat me differently and not give me a rag.' He fell silent. 'Niall probably told you about the situation.'

'Yes,' I stifled.

'If everything goes my way you will stay with 20% and I will get 62% with what I already have, or 18%. I will have 80% shares and ...'

'Go to the heart of the matter.' I threw in and got up from the couch. 'What offer do you have for me?' I asked.

'I will be a good brother,' Seth said.

'A half brother,' I corrected him and smiled reluctantly.

'Okay. I will be a good half-brother and we can divide the company in half, but want something in return.' I was silent. I listened carefully to Seth's words. 'Now you should ask what I want in return. I shrugged. - If you agreed to an amicable distribution of assets, you would sign a contract with me, in which there will be a clause regarding Liam. He wants you to leave him. After the contract expires, and if you are good enough and do it now or tomorrow, I can give you a 5% stake.'

'Only 5%?' I asked.

'10% ' Seth said. 'Think about your time until the twentieth day.' I smiled at him.

'You wanted to have a company, or rather the majority of Soares,' I started to speak . 'Now you can achieve it, but you'll risk one boy.'

'I love him,' Seth announced.

'Me too,' I said, and he smiled at me.

'You can not love to remind you of your previous relationships,' Seth grumbled.

'When the contract expires Liam will stay with me and the company? The company is not so important to me and maybe it's time for you to take care of it. I can stay with 20%, it does not bother me,' I said and decided to leave the room.

'I can pay you back, and then I will sell the company to small parts, what do you say, Zayn?' He asked, but shrugged. I left the office.

While in the car, I called Niall, and then Dan Malko, a friend of my father and an intelligent and influential businessman. After the conversation, I looked at Tom.

'You've thought about everything, right?' The security guard asked.

'For a long time Seth planned to get rid of me from the company I know it from Niall. It took him several months to collect the hooks for judges, attorneys who would help him in everything, but he did not foresee that I would surprise him yet,' I said.

'You'll need Dan for this surprise, right?' Friend asked.

'Yes,' I answered. 'Worst of all, I did not predict that Seth is so obsessed with Liam. It starts to worry me.'

'I will tell you that Payno is very afraid of him, which seems to me that probably Bella tried to approach him too much,' He said.

'Kellan also said he had not saved Liam from an ambiguous situation more than once,' I said.

    A moment later I found myself in a hotel room. Liam watched the empty spot in the corner of the room.

'Hi, honey,' I said, and he looked at me.

'Hey. They took the piano, why?' Liam asked, and I embraced him. I brought his body to my own. Being so close to him, I understood how frail I am, very small with his large, masculine body. His small form hides in his huge arms. 'Something happened?' He asked.

'This flat belongs to the company, so when it changes, I will have to leave it. All my stuff, including the piano, has been moved to a small flat, but I'll give you the exact address on the twenty-first day,' I said and blinked.

'Zayn,' Liam whispered my name fondly.

'What?' I asked when he fell silent. He pulled back and sat on the couch.

'Will you tell me what's going on? I seriously want to know what all this is going on,' Payne said.

'Liam, you do not have to worry about it. I'm safe even if Seth thinks he's plunged me,' I said, and he dropped his face. I sat next to him. 'I will now have a 20% stake in the company, and it will be 80%. It is not fair, but he has a few people in his pocket that help him because he is blackmailing them.'

'Many lawyers, policemen, judges and detectives came to us,' Liam said. 'Everyone went away, but they came back very quickly and when they were at the bottom, he would plunge them even more.'

'He did not do so much wisely as cleverly, but he would not win anything,' I said.

'Are you sure? I do not think it's worth losing a company that my father worked for so many years,' He stifled, and I leaned against the couch's headboard and reached into his chin.

'I thought about it a lot,' I said. 'Everything I have been doing so far has been good for the company, the employees, for me, but recently I thought that I could do something else. I was already thinking about becoming a manager, supervising, developing a corporation ...'

'Are you serious?' Liam asked, looking at me. I nodded. 'What about the company?'

'I will have 20%. It is not so Bad,' I replied. 'Besides, I have a plan how not to have and at the same time own a dad's company. That's enough,' I said. 'Prepare for tonight. We go out for dinner to my father's friend. I always treated him like my uncle, and my mother had support in him, as soon as Dad devoted too much time to the development of the company.'

'It's good to have someone you can always rely on,' Liam said, and I nodded to him.

'I agree with you. I have you, and you me,' I paused. 'Always,' I whispered, and he stroked my head as if I were a little boy.