#immoral offer Chapter 12

Liam

I tried not to wake him up, so that's why I slowly sat down on bed and touched my painful places after yesterday's drastic incident. It was slightly red in those places where my body was too close to the edge of the table. It hurt. It hurt a lot, but I did not protest, because I felt that it would not do anything, or it might even provoke him to stronger thrusts. I do not know what happened, that he treated me so hard, or maybe I did something wrong or just did not want to scare me away immediately. I sighed.

'I did not want to,' He whispered.

'You wanted it,' I strangled through clenched jaws.

'You could not let me.'

'I think you're kidding me now?' I asked and I wanted to get up, but I felt like he grabbed my wrist. He pulled himself down with all his strength.

'You did not think I would be.' He did not finish when I looked at him. 'We did not settle for love just having sex, right?' I was silent. 'Truth?' He asked.

'Yes,' I said firmly. ' I have to go to the toilet, so let go,' I growled.

'I'll let you go, but first kiss me, Liam.'

I leaned over and he embraced me by the neck, letting me out of my grip and looking at my eyes gently kissed my lips. He deepened the kiss very quickly. I exchanged a gesture, and when he moved closer to me, I put my hands on his chest as if to limit access to me. Everything was different again. Yesterday, when he just fucked me, I felt disgusted with him, but today, when I kiss so sensually, I'm delighted with him. After a while, he laid me on the soft bedding, he towered over me. He was so masculine, amazing and I wanted to keep it that way. However, when he touched the sore underbelly, I broke away from his mouth and tilted my head back, closed my eyes, and he slid his warm lips over my neck. He did it as if he knew what I needed right now. Gently, subtly his tongue slid down, but I could not.

'Stop Zayn,' I whispered. He stopped. He moved away from me. I looked into his eyes again, and he sensed his lower lip sensitively. Suddenly he moved to my face. He kissed me lightly, slightly and stopped. He just stopped himself.

When I came back from the bathroom, Zayn was still in bed.

'You will not be late for work?' I asked He surprised me a bit yesterday and even scared me. I felt a strange pain and it was not just physical, but my heart felt like a tiny crack. Maybe a trauma. 'I know you're the boss, but ...'

' I took the time off,' He interjected. 'You probably do not want to see me, so if you want, you can go somewhere, but come back for dinner. We will go to the city.

'Okay,' I said, and began to pull clothes out of the closet. Zayn watched me carefully and maybe I wanted to see it, or maybe it was so true, that I could see dejection on his face.

I entered the nurses' room: 'Good morning,' I said happily.

'Hi Liam.' Mrs. Mela said. 'What do you visit us so early today?'

'I do not work and I quit school,' I replied. 'I found another job. Well paid and I will deal with such a businessman for a short time.'

'What will you do with him?' She asked, spreading plastic cups on the tray, and light ones in them.

'Security,' I said hastily. 'I will be a babysitter.'

'The most important thing is that you will earn well,' She said.

'That means that new medicines for my grandfather will cost a little?' He asked.

'Yes, boy. I am very sorry, but increasing the doses of the old medicine did not help. Yesterday, grandfather he wanted go to your grandmother, and then he tried to steal the garden shears to cut the hole old fence at the back of the building,' She said.