#immoral offer Chapter 38

Liam

I woke up feeling the first rays of the sun on my face. I raised my head from the pillow, rested my body on my elbows, and saw Zayn sitting on the edge of the bed.

'Something happened?' I asked, looking at the picture on the dresser. 'Sweetheart?'

'No,' He answer. I came closer to him. I hugged him very much. I felt the warmth of his skin. I leaned my chin on his arm and stared at his face. 'I love you, Liam,' He whispered, pointing his face towards me.

'I know,' I said and touched his lips subtly.

A few days later, he took me to a concert of a band that was just starting a tour. I did not know them, but I liked the song they did on the stage.

The artist began to sing: 'I live in the belief that you will not forget about me. That for some reason maybe love, maybe desires, maybe because of the need you will remember me. You will remember how great our love is. And although I sometimes let you go, I always asked you to come back, to consider my longing for me, the kisses that allowed me to breathe, because after all, with this one subtle kiss you came to my heart. And I knew that no mouth would taste like that.' Zayn embraced me and I fell back into his body. 'I live in the belief that life has put me in the least appropriate place, but with the most appropriate person.'

I listened to words, and my melody was Zayn's heartbeat.

Then the next days passed.

      I took Zayn to the hotel where I started the manager's job. I wanted to show him the place, and more precisely the room where mini concerts of young talents are held, who are playing piano with great pleasure.

'I also loved the piano,' I said going to the table where he sat. I knelt down beside him and looked into his brown eyes, surrounded by long black eyelashes.

'Thank you for not leaving me,' Zayn mumbled, his jaw clenched tightly. I smiled at him, kneeling at his feet. Zayn touched my arm, but very quickly his hand landed on my neck.

'And thank you for choosing me,' I whispered, pushing her lips dangerously close to his lips that were just waiting for my caress, brush, touch. I smiled and he returned the gesture. 'Zayn,' I whispered. 'I love to look at you when you're so frustrated.'

'You provoke me,' Zayn said. 'I do not like to be frustrated, especially sexually frustrated,' He said.

He touched my neck with his fingers and put his hands in short hair, one hand embracing my neck. He even drew closer to himself. He pressed to his body. Then I felt his lips on mine. He kissed me. I returned the kiss. I leaned on him, I embraced my neck so tightly, I folded my fingers over Zayn's neck. I was inebriated with his touch, closeness, thinking how improbable and important this experience is. I purred, stroked my thumb along Malik's jawline. He did not stop kissing me, and I reciprocated his tender kisses. After a moment of elation, he moved away from me, tilted his head and looked into my eyes. His hands still rested on my flushed cheeks. I breathed very unevenly, looked into his eyes and heard these words from his mouth.

'Stay with me forever. I promise that it will not happen again. I will never force you to anything anymore, I will not incline you, I will not forbid you.' He paused. After a moment he strangled. 'Need. I would like someone to whom I can come without an announcement to say. He can rather squeeze out his fears, and he will be glad that I have just appeared in his small world and damned, so sincerely smiling at seeing me. I need someone who will make a cup of my favorite tea. Who will carelessly spend the whole day with me in the park, where there will be dew on the grass at an early hour, and thus on our bare feet. A person who will devour tons of junk food, sweets and ice cream with me. Someone who listens when I play the piano and then I can make on his skin my own keyboard with my caress. I will be able to mark him, but not as my property, but as my surface. I want someone to whom I can call at two in the morning just to share with him a dull thought about life, people and mess in his head. I would like this person to call me in the morning just to check if I'm all right. Need...'