#immoral offer Chapter 21

Zayn

'I am listening to Mr. Malik?' Richard asked, the hotel manager.

'I will not be here because I have some important matters to deal with, but I have a request for you, if someone will be looking for me at the reception, please let him in.'

'Who can I let into the apartment?'

'Liam. Liam Payne,' I replied.

     Half an hour later I found myself in the office, where a nice surprise awaited me. Seth appeared in a company with an attorney.

'What are you doing here? Do not you mourn your casino?' I asked sarcastically, looking at Seth's face.

'Listen to me that you've treated me as ballast in this company for so many years can change,' He said.

'How?' I asked.

'I am entitled to compensation,' Seth said. 'I did not do anything because I thought we would come to an agreement with time, but ...'

'I took you from the casino, you are looking for revenge?' I asked.

'You do not have the right to nothing,' Seth replied, and his lawyer pulled out the documents.

I reached for the phone.

'Ann, call Niall here immediately,' I said.

'If you thought you had me have me in your grip you wrong, brother. You see, Zayn, I really counted on brotherly love, but you only hurt me. In the end, I decided to say "enough". Believe me, I have you in your grip,' Seth said with a slight smile.

Niall appeared very quickly, but also quickly explained to me that Seth has all rights and I have to share with him the property of my deceased father.

'Get out!' I raised my voice and he laughed.

'I will come back here again, and this time I will not be satisfied with shit. Besides, enjoy ten days, or rather,' Seth said, glancing at his watch, 'The eight days that you have been in his company.' Seth left the room, and I hit my desk with all my strength.

'Niall I do not want him in the company,' I said.

'I told you a long time ago that you had to repay him,' Niall said. 'The more you earn a company, expand it, the more it will belong to it.'

'Trail!' I raised my voice.

    Late in the afternoon, after a meeting with Niall and a friend of my late father, I arrived at the hospital. I did not like this place, but I think everyone is disgusted with these facilities. When I entered the cardiac ward, I felt chlorine. Now it reaches me how often I have felt this smell from Liam.

'Are you looking for someone?' Nurse asked.

'Yes. Peter Payne,' I said.

'This is the third door on the left, but please do not bother him a moment ago his grandson left him. Are you from a family?' Nurse asked.

'Yes,' I answered casually, and she did not ask further questions. I entered the room. A woman was sitting next to a bed in a chair. She was covered with a blanket. I watched her a moment.

'Please do not wake her up.' I heard the man's whisper. 'It was not until she finished helping my grandson change me. I'm tired.' The voice was very similar to the one that has recently been with me. To Liam. I looked at the old woman who had the same light brown eye color. 'You mistook the room, boy?'

'No. I'm Liam's friend. I thought I would think about it here,' I said.

'You have passed,' The old Man said.

'I know,' I said. 'The nurse mentioned something that you are alone. However, I wanted to meet the grandfather of a man who ...'

'My boy is probably tired,' grandfather interjected. 'Something has been bothering him lately, but he will not tell me anything because of my health,' He said. After a while he coughed and turned very slightly to the side. Connected hospital tubes disturbed him in a comfortable rest. Peter looked at the window. 'Liam only has me and for a few years he has been taking care of these old bones and he forgets about himself. He thinks I do not know, but I'm guessing what he sacrificed for me to I have a good life. I'm sorry for my boy,' He choked, wiping a tear from his cheek with a wrinkled hands.

'Do not talk like that,' The women said. I did not even notice that she woke up. 'Liam loves you very much. And he does not regret anything.' Man coughed. 'I will bring water,' She said and left the room. We were alone.

'Can I ask you something?' The old Man asked.

'Of course you can,' I answered.

'Are you a friend or someone else?' He asked.

'I do not know how your grandson treats me,' I said. 'Maybe I am a friend, and maybe more. Liam seems to treat me ...'

'You can not describe it,' He interjected and smiled at me, and I went to bed. 'Good,' said Peter.

'Why good?' I asked.

'Because some feelings can not be described,' Liam's grandfather replied. 'Are you together for a long time? Why did not he introduce you so far?' He asked.

'I do not know,' I stifled.

'You do not know how long you know or do you know why I did not recognize you when you are together?' Asked the question again. I smiled and he returned the gesture.

'We are quite briefly with each other,' I said. ' Twelve days. And I did not recognize you, because I probably did not deserve it yet. I was not good at your grandson,' I said, and he looked at me.

'It's good that you can admit defeat, terror,' A nurse came into the room and handed him a cup of water. 'Thank you Mel.'

'I'll go now. It was nice to meet you,' I said.

'Mutually boy,' The man said, but he added when I came to the door. 'My grandson is not lucky, but you seem decent of them all. You are not hypocritical. It's the most important thing in the relationship of two people who love each other.'

'Thank You,' I strangled and left the hospital room.

    For an hour I was walking on the grass that was in the park where Liam took me. Then I returned to the hotel room, and on the way I met a manager who told me that my companion received the keys to the apartment. The elevator was busy, so I ran up the stairs. I was breathless, sweaty and I wanted to drink a damn but the first thing I did after entering the living room I looked at the couch. He was not there, so I walked into the bedroom. Liam was sleeping on the bed. I went over and covered him with a blanket.

'I love you, Liam,' I whispered.