#immoral offer Chapter 4

Liam

' I'll start looking for a job tomorrow. Everything will start again. I need to reconcile my work, visit my grandfather, dance lessons and find some time to rest,' I said looking at Kellan. 'What will happen to you? You are here for so long, so they should help you, right?'

'Do you think that the bosses of this casino are charitable organization?' I heard the question. I turned around and saw Zayn.

'I understand that you and Seth are the bosses of this casino,' I said. 'I believe that respect for Kellan's long-term work and other employees is due. You realize that no one will hire them at this age ...'

'At every next meeting, he learns something new about you,' He interjected, coming up to me. Instinctively I moved away. Zayn smiled at me, then looked at the Kellan'a. 'We can talk. Liam bring us something to drink, okay?' He stared at me, and I tried to run away from his magnetic gaze. 'Please,' He said.

I looked into his brown eyes. Shit, I would compare them to the look of a deer Bambi - helpless, sweet, innocent, shiny.

'I'll bring you soon,' I strangled and out of Kellan's office.

I prepared two coffees. I only reached for the sugar and felt this unpleasant hand touch on my skin. A slight brush caused nausea, my stomach turned upside down, and my whole body reacted as if it had just been poured with boiling water.

'Hello Liam,' Said the man

'Good morning, Seth.' I did not answer gladly and looked at my companion.

' Always so officially, why?' She asked.

'Because you are my boss.' I replied putting cups on the tray. 'I need to go take it to Kellan's office,' I said.

'And the second coffee for whom?' He asked.

'For Zayn,' I stifled.

'Zayn Malik is here?' He asked the question again.

'Yes. Yesterday he was here too,' I answered, paying attention to his reaction. He was scared and very excited.

'How is your impression?' He asked.

'I do not under stand,' I replied.

'I will not spoil my mood with his next visit. I'd rather ask if you were at a concert where I sent you tickets,' He said and moved to me. I stood still, lifting the tray as high as possible. I placed it at chest level and tried to lift it higher, but Seth put his hands on my shoulders. 'Love when you're flustered. You are so sweet and innocent.' He closer his face to my face. I tried to lean my head back. I was not too comfortable. 'Who would have thought that there were still such boys ...'

'What's going on here?'Malik asked.Seth moved away from me.

'Welcome Zayn,' He said, turning to face the company.

'I've been waiting for coffee for too long,'Zayn said, and Seth smiled. They exchanged glances and finally Bella left. 'I see that you know each other very much ...'

'No,'I said hurriedly, putting down the tray. 'Seth does not understand the word „no".'

He looked at me and then towards his friend. As far as they were in such relationships.

'I understand you're his type?' Zayn asked, and I nodded, pouring water into my glass. My hands were shaking, so my companion approached me and helped me. 'Seth likes to use that he has an advantage over others, but he's never over someone,'He said.

'Seth rules here and you have to put up with it or you're in a losing position,' I said, and Zayn listened intently to me.

'You know a lot about him, right?' He asked.

'No. He's just watching and working here for a few years,' I said.

'You have been imposing on you for a long time?' Zayn asked, watching Seth look at us closely.

'At first he had another victim. The girl left after the next intrusive proposals, and another boy became his toy and when he became addicted to the drugs he got from him, he was abandoned,' I said.

'And you? What seth wants from you?' Zayn asked.

' Seth, don't interested. At the very thought of his.' I paused. 'I have to go out and smoke. Can you handle coffee, boss?' I asked with a smile on my face.

'I will,' He announced and returned the gesture. He smiled.