#immoral offer Chapter 10

Liam

I went to the balcony and lit a cigarette.

'Why did not you go to bed just sleep on the couch?' I heard Zayn's voice. I inhaled deeply with my cigarette and closed my eyes. 'Liam?'

I opened my eyelids slowly. I turned around and looked at Zayn. I did not believe I was in his four walls of the hotel room, which he calls a flat. I looked at his slightly puffy eyes, a blurry look and a figure who was slightly stooped. Perfectly arranged on his skin is silky pajamas, under which there were a lot of tattoos.

'I did not know if I should,' I said.

'Are you kidding?' He asked surprised.

'No,' I answer.

'During these twenty days it is your couch, armchair, table and above all the bed. If you want to sleep here, I do not see any contraindications, but if you feel like ...'

"I feel embarrassed," I interjected in Zayn's statement.

'Why did you agree to my offer? Why did you allow yourself discomfort?' He asked.

'It just seemed to me that it would be easy, the more so because we do not act emotionally only.' I paused.

'And I thought we were working a little in this direction. We both have some unspecified feelings towards each other, " Zayn said, and I smiled at him.

'Maybe I have expressed myself badly, I'm sorry,' I said.

'Do not apologize,' He said and moved to me. Zayn was staring at me with such unbridled ferocity. 'Come to me. Closer,' He whispered. I found myself close to his body that I felt subtly touching my naked torso with his thin pajama material. "I want to kiss you, Liam," He mumbled.

'Do it, Zayn,' I said firmly.

'I wants to kiss you, but not on the lips, Liam,' He whispered. I stood against the wall leaned comfortably against the cool surface. He came up to me and, looking in the eyes, strangled: 'I promise that I will try to be gentle like you yesterday.'

I froze for a moment. Zayn moved closer to my neck and gently moved his fingers over it. He examined every millimeter of my skin slowly, and I involuntarily bent the body, making it easier to access. I peeked when I felt her clench a cold hand on my wrist. I saw his fingers dig deep into my skin, and then I saw that he was looking at my face. I do not know why, but I bit my lip.He smiled at this behavior and touched hes lips my neck, then licked every place he had touching. His caresses made me shiver. His other hand touched my chest, and his lips stopped on the collarbone. He sucked my skin, which caused a low moan, and then I looked down. He ran his tongue over the remaining track. He left a raspberry on my skin.

'Such a small souvenir,' He said and smiled nonchalantly.

'It will disappear,' I whispered in his ear.

'I promise that I will do the next, next and next Liam,' Zayn said.

I smiled and he put his whole body weight into my character. He moved his lips hastily to my lips. He kissed me very intensely, and when he moved his hand over my neck, it caused a wave of pleasure that passed over my half-naked body. He began to deepen the kiss, and with cold fingers began to subtly caress my sensitive place. I did not stop the groan. But choked him with an even more aggressive kiss than the previous one.

'The neck is your weak point as well to know,' He whispered directly to my lips, from which he moved slightly away. 'You are.' He did not finish, because in response to his intimate taunts I moved one free hand on his back and, as so accidentally slipped my warm hand under his elegant pajamas. The cold body feeling my warm touch reacted immediately. I felt him tremble from a gentle caress.