#immoral offer Chapter 6

Liam

I looked at my sleeping grandfather.

"Do not worry, Liam," The nurse said and touched my arm.

'I have only him. I always had only my grandfather,' I said, and he left with his head down. 'Hold on,' I whispered, catching him by the hand.

I sat at my grandfather for an hour and then I went home, cleaned the flat, rested, took care of myself and soon headed towards the bus stop. I wanted to get to work without delay. On the way, I met David and Sem. The guys accompanied me on the way. They asked for some cigarettes. I got involved in talking to my friends about Zayn'ie.

'How's our rich boy?' They asked, and I smiled at the thought of how my friends met Zayn. 'Do you have contact with him?'

'Yes,' I answered.

'He visited you?' Sem asked.

'No. The casino where I works is his and the second person,' I said looking at my friend.

'Who would have thought that you and he have so much common,' David said.

'Yes,' I said sarcastically. 'He is rich and I am poor. He's the boss of many casinos, and I'm not even the boss of my own life. Zayn can buy everything even people, and I can afford a pack of cigarettes.'

'Do not exaggerate,' Sem'a said and entered the store. David stayed with me. I leaned against the building's wall and looked up at the sky.

'What's going on, Payno?' Buddy asked.

'Nothing,' I answered.

'Speak,' David said.

'I had to give up school. I am looking for a job and Harry, you know my high school friend offered me a job at McDonald's and besides, my grandfather's health worsened,' I said.

'Medicines supposedly helped the senior, right?' He asked.

'Yes, but apparently the organism got used to it. The worse days have come again. He did not wake up today when I was with him.' I started to speak. 'I wonder if he will forget about me because of illness this time. It happened to him that the antibiotics worked a few days after, before the disease attacked harder, but ...'

'Do not worry,' David said. 'What did the doctors say?'

'Mela says that they will talk to me tomorrow, but she has already said that other treatments will be needed,' I said.

- Expensive probably like the previous ones, right? He asked, and I nodded. - McDonald's will not help, and your needs, and even some way out to the city to de-stress. Everything has its price - he announced.

'Everything has a price.' I repeated his words and glanced at the figure of a friend.

'What?' He asked.

'I got job offers,' I answered uncertainly.

'Well-paid?' He asked.

'Thirty thousand dollars,' I whispered.

' Seriously? What job is it?' He asked the question again.

"You better not ask," I answered, embarrassed at the thought of what the job was.

"That rich man," Buddy said. 'He offered you a job?'

'Yes. Zayn Malik offered me a big money for ...'

'I am!' Sem cried approaching us. He interrupted my speech.

'Check if you're still in the shop, okay?' David asked sarcastically.

'If you want to be alone, I will go ahead and stop you, Payno," He said.

"Thank you," I said.

'Who are you to be for him?' David asked when Sem left.

'A toy, but I do not take this proposal into account,' I replied.

'Why?' Friends asked.

'I'm not a male whore,' I replied indignantly.

'How long should you play in submissive and dominant?'

'Are you seriously as king?' I asked.

'Very. See the casino close, work with unhealthy food is not very attractive financially. Apart from that, you have a sick grandfather and you have been lacking money for a long time. I will not mention that you just paid your ex-boyfriend's debts, Antonio, two months ago. You can not even have a good dinner. Let us not deceive ourselves, this offer has fallen from heaven and nothing is outraged. ' David finished speaking. There was a moment of silence.

'Should I accept the offer?' I asked

'Bus!' Sem shouted again.

'I'm going,' I growled.

'Do not hesitate to answer,' Friend said, as I walked away from him.

I entered the casino. I immediately ran into Kellan.

"You're late," He said, and I shrugged. 'Seth was looking for you.'

'What does he want from me?' I asked nervously

'I do not know, but maybe you not go to him, just begin the hall preparations,' He said.

"Good," I answered. 'The manager can ask you something.'

'Sure.'

'Will Zayn Malik close the casino?' I asked.

'I think so. It will get rid of this place because it has a disastrous reputation, and besides, it knows that Bella is letting it go too far.' Kellan explained to me.

"I think he has the right if he's a partner," I said.

'Seth Bella has 18% shares, the remaining 82% belongs to Zayn Malik so I do not think he is a partner. He has only some possibilities because of their fathers being friends. Zayn is relieved because of the old relationship, but Seth still let it go too much and soon it will go down like a casino.' He said.

'Liam!' I heard the man's voice. I turned around and saw Seth coming to us. 'Why are you late?' He asked.

'Guilty of the bus,' I grumbled

"Leave us alone," He grunted at the man. Seth was not nice as always

'Sure. Use as long as you can with this power, boy,' Kellan said with a clenched jaw. He's gone.

'I want to talk to you to my office,' Seth said.

"I prefer to discuss the matter here," I said and looked around the room where the staff was full.

'You heard that they were to close the casino, right?' He asked. I nodded. 'Maybe I would have a job offer in another place.'

'Casino?' I asked.

"Night club, exactly the Red Quarter in Petru," Seth replied. 'You could be a bodyguard or a waiter or a manager.'

"I do not know how to manage, Seth," I said.

' I'll help you, Liam.'

'What about Zayn?' I asked without thinking.

'This is my place. My property.' Seth Bella raised his voice to me.

'Thank you for the offer, but I must refuje,' I said and avoided it and went to the back office.

Late in the evening I knocked on the door of the hotel room.

'Please.' I heard a hoarse voice. 'Come in.' He spoke again when I found myself in the living room door. 'They said I had a guest and they described you, but I did not expect you so soon. I understand that you've thought about my offer, Liam.'

He spoke slowly and monotonously. Someone once told me that if a person says so, it can mean that he suppresses real feelings. He has pain in himself.