#immoral offer Chapter 25

Liam

We walked close to each other on more streets, until at some point Zayn grabbed my hand and went first to the alley.

'I do not think you want ...' I did not finish, though I felt like seeing his honest smile.

'Look there,' Zayn said, and I took a step out of him and looked in the direction he was leading me. 'Do you like it?' He asked, and I was moved to see street dancers.

'I had few opportunities to watch such performances,' I said. Zayn began to lead me closer to the young, intensely performing their system of dancers. 'So I started in a small group, but over time their dreams changed, they thought that nothing would come true,' I stifled.

'Dreams come true, believe me. You have to believe them very much,' Zayn said and released my hand. After a while, his hand went to my back, arm and was on the back of my neck.

'Do you believe?' I asked, glancing at him.

'Yes,' Zayn said. 'Having you, I firmly believe in myself, in my strength, but I lack courage. However, I admire your courage, dear,' He pushed me closer and whispered in my ear.

'Since when did you become so romantic?' I asked again.

'Do not bend, Liam,' He said jokingly.

'I'll try, Zayn,' I mumbled. Then I turned my attention to the performance of the dancers.

I watched as young people expressed themselves in every simple motion, love of dancing, subtly touching their souls, which were now free and so happy. I sat on the wall and watched it flow, move like defenseless butterflies, lurking tigers that are endangered, there is in them the power of hidden dragons who seek eternal life in lonely mountains.

  A moment later I was in the bowling alley. Each of us wanted to win, so we disturbed each other in the throws. At last I laughed when Zayn came over and licked my ear, neck. I dropped the ball, and it rolled, somewhere in the wrong direction.

'I lost,' Zayn hissed like a snake that wraps around your body and so sweetly tightens on him. Zayn stood in front of me. I hugged him, and when I subtly moved away, he stared at me. 'I got drunk on you,' He strangled, clenching his jaw tightly.

I kissed the corner of his mouth gently, and he parted his lips. He put his hands on my cheeks, he replied with a deep kiss. We stayed so connected, until it seemed to me that we would stay like this forever. The kiss was perfect, subtle, strong, and when I wanted to tear myself away, I held it with my lips. I did not want to leave his lips. Later it was even more ours. Later time was ours, every moment became so much ours. A sweet night, caresses, bedding sliding off our bodies as we huddled together. The taste of vanilla ice cream, talks about our life before and after. Strawberries in the mouth and whipped cream on pillows rubbed through our fingertips. Confessions and hidden secrets, we drank the best liquor, photos taken with the old camera, long walks on the beach, dirty dance on the top of the roof.

'I would like to be your man,' I said as we sat on the cataracts.

'You are,' Zayn said, leaning his back against mine.

'I am your men who will love you, look after you ...'

'For the rest of my life. For the rest of your life. For the rest of our life together,' Zayn broke in, and I let him with all my weight, safely lean against my back.

####

Zayn

I sat on the terrace and looked at the sea.

'You are worried?' Liam asked, leaning on the headrest of the chair on which I sat.

'Sometimes too much,' I answered.

'You think what will happen with the company, right?' Payne asked, and I nodded and leaned against his clasped hands. 'Seth can not just get you into the company, right?'

'Maybe,' I strangled, staring into his eyes. 'I do not want to talk about it. Do not spoil yourself on the seventeenth day,' I said. Liam smiled.

'We did not celebrate the first anniversary, but I wonder if we will be the second ...'

'Anniversary?' I interjected.

'Ten and twenty days is such a round anniversary,' My beloved said.

'I under stand,' I interjected again. 'Tell me how do you remember our days, those that are already behind you?' I asked.

'Too fast heartbeat when I was standing under the door. Morning caresses in your performance,' Liam began to sapek. 'Forced sex. The word "sorry" that I heard from you too soon.' Liam sat down in the chair and looked up at the sky. 'Talks till late, alcohol and your look on my lips, to which I quickly got attached, addicted. Park and your wet hair, tattoos that I looked at while you were sleeping. Morning coffee and tea, a lot of passion and tenderness, caressing, strike in the face and your kneeling, then.' There was silence. I got up, went to him, knelt down and put my hand on his knee, and put his other hand on his wrist. 'Dance, theater, scars, the sea, dreams come true, your good behavior towards your grandfather, ice cream, pajamas and leather next to your skin. Permission, jerk, too short a time to exchange everything I have experienced with you so far.'

I smiled, and he moved forward and, as he used to do, he put a soft and tender kiss on my lips. He moved away from me and now she was looking into my eyes.

'And you?' Liam asked.

'I'm not good at talking,' I answered. 'But one thing I know for sure that I was perfectly created for you.' Liam put a hand on my cheek.

'Thank you,' He whispered.

'For what? ' I asked.

'For telling me that,' Liam announced and leaned his forehead against his forehead. 'I love you, Zayn,' He said, then he said, 'I'm glad you went astray ...'

'Me too,' I broke in. 'Let's spend this day at home, what do you say?'

'I'd love to stay with you in these four walls,' He answered, and I hugged him. We sat for such a long time.

Then everything that happened in these rooms was ours. Every moment, hour belonged to us. Favorite program, popcorn and pepsi held in hands, sweets decorated with bananas and strawberries. Talking about cars and lightsabers and the favorite super hero Batman. Time flowed on sketching and humming your favorite songs, and later champagne slightly chilled. An uncomfortable couch, where we had a nap, orchid oil massage, whispering to the ear and furtive glances. Then prepared a meal, a lot of meat. Hugging and caressing, free and quick kisses, shower, nakedness of bodies wrapped in white bedding, listening to the melodies flowing from the street musicians.