#immoral offer Chapter 33

Liam

I put down the straw box and did not go willingly to where Cola was waiting for me. He was no longer in the back, but I could see him outside. He stood and smoked a cigarette. He was a handsome man with a blue stare, sharp features and a coat that obscured his pink lips. I went over and he looked at me for a moment. He watched. He watched.

- Listen? - I asked.

'Very officially,' He said. 'Why did not you come to me? I asked, and now I think I will have to be a bit unpleasant.' I glanced at him, but I quickly looked away when he looked into my eyes. 'Seth had the perfect plan from the beginning to the end. I was to appear and tell Zayn that he needed his help so that he would not expect an attack on my part. It was easy. Too easy. I'll tell you that I thought he was preparing a surprise for us, and he just went to the competition thinking that Seth would finish the company, and this one. I'm not boring you?' He asked, and I shrugged. ' I'll go to the point. I was tempted because I want to rebuild old tenements that were important for my grandfather ...'

'Someone who thinks about someone else, not about himself,' I interjected.

'Sarcasm. I understand,' Cola announced.

'In this plan is how I see a special place for me, right?' He smiled and I lit a cigarette.

'Seth left, and I am the rightful owner from yesterday, with Zayn still having a small share, and here is the problem,' The man said.

'And I have to help you solve it?' I asked, and he shook his head.

'I can come to an agreement with Zayn,' He said. ' Everyone respects him, ask about him at meetings, the board was very attached to him and we both know that he acted on his own terms. He caused fear in people.'

'Still do not understand? Am I to get Zayn to talk to you?' I asked.

'I thought about it, but he does not want to enter into agreements with me. He left the company, and maybe he has Uncle's support and thinks I'll get rid of the company if a few people withdraw from the investment. He's wrong...'

'I do not think you're here?' I asked uncertainly.

'I can divide the power by half, but if I do not play anything, so to speak I will not play with him and at your expense I have a buyer. And I immediately say I will not sell my shares to Dan Malko. This company has no value for me. It's just Seth and I wanted to fight Zayn, because everyone has a grudge against him. Do you understand what I'm aiming for?' Cola asked.

'I did not answer,' I said.

'Weekend at the seaside, dinner, walk on the beach, sex, breakfast and conversation,' He announced. 'I want to know what's in you that Zayn changed his attitude. What can you do well that man wants to be good and is so happy. I lost it once and it seems to me that he too, but he regained it thanks to you and you see me like that too.'

'It's sick,' I growled.

'The company has great value for Zayn,' He said.

'I am to believe that you will share the company with me for sex. Do not make me laugh. Seth came up with this stupid idea, did you?'

'I,' He answered. ' I just want to experience happiness again and I would not suggest it to you if it was not for the fact that you like me and you arouse some emotions in me.'

' I'm not going to listen to this,' I said. I left.

I thought: I contributed to the collapse not so much of the company as the power represented by Zayn. Now they considered him weak. It was. It made me feel guilty.

My fault. Somehow it turned out that I looked at it from a different angle. So far, I thought that this company, the struggle for her, the greed and strength Zayn represented did not pay off, destroy him and. I felt at first that she is carrying too much on her shoulders and feels this discomfort, because sometimes told me about it, but. Now I know how all this has been mixed up, confused. It was so tight that I felt a ballast on my back - wine.

'You gave it to Seth without a fight, because he wanted you to give up Liam, and now what you fought for months went under the knife and will be destroyed.' Niall's words sounded in my head.

####

Zayn

I looked at Liam's face. I watched the features of my face, put a hand on his neck and firmly clenched my fingers on warm skin, admiring its naturalness, attitude. In it is the most beautiful that it is not the owner of different masks, on which everybody adds mazidło, blots, stains every day. It took me right away, not his body, the physicality that is so damn attractive, but his soul, which is beautiful, has features. Blemishes that make him unique, because even human harm did not change his good view of the world into dark grief and shivering with anger. It is so pure that its beauty captivates.

I moved over and kissed his cheek, I pulled my lips to the jaw, and when I sat comfortably on his lap, I closed his mouth with a kiss and felt his breath in me. He returned the caress of lips. Our lips have joined together. He broke our kiss violently, put me on my back, hung on for a moment, and then he pulled off his T-shirt and lay down with all his weight on me. He stared into my eyes, smiled, and when I put my hands in his hair he brought our lips closer again. The kiss deepened, strong, insistent, and, as never before, and after a while he pushed back, slid his sport pants off, and unbuttoned, undid the belt of my pants, pulled them off with my help along with the underwear. His caresses which caused me sighs, and when I felt Liam tongue examining my chest, I clamped my legs on his hips, he moaned. He shifted and entered me, slowly, but with every moment he accelerated, moved faster, moaned with pleasure, wriggled under him, wrapping his hands more tightly with his hands, legs, I wanted to be more intense with him. In the morning I woke up hidden in his strong, masculine arms. Liam stared at me with wide eyes. He did not blink as if he did not want to be disturbed by the sight he had before him.

'Often my grandfather took me to the iron bridge, which is located in the middle of these two different places, which connects ul. Petru from Vice city center,' Liam said. 'Apparently the promises made at midnight on this bridge will always be kept. It is a pity that by laying down something important to witness people's confessions is an old, iron, broken bridge that can easily fall apart like oaths made to one man.'

'Emotions can be a deadly weapon,' I whispered, kissing him in the chest.

'Now I know it. More than ever. Just as I know that loyalty can be a weak point of a man, and enemies will certainly use it against you,' Payne mumbled.