#immoral offer Chapter 7

Zayn

I started to say: 'You prefer to write a contract or believe a word. Maybe you want to get some of the cash in the evening and ...'

'I wanted to ask, why me, Zayn?'

'Maybe because I landed on ul. Petru. I was wrong and I took you for a male prostitute,' I replied. Liam watched me. 'Maybe I just like you and I'd like to have you with me now. Let's do it how adults, intelligent people. I want to buy your companionship,' I said.

'I understand. However, you did not even ask if I was gay, straight or bisexual,' Liam said and looked around the room.

'Then tell me what your orientation is,' I said affirmatively. 'Maybe I will say yes. If you prefer women and you have never done this with a man, I can raise the rate for your physical and mental comfort. What do you think?' I asked.

'I had girls. A few months ago, I ended relationship with a Man,' He replied and lowered his face.

'I understand. You've had an adventure, so it should be easier for you to treat me as an episode," I said.

'And you?' Liam asked slowly, raising his eyes. He looked at me with his big brown eyes that reminded me of amber found on the golden sand. 'Did you have different relationships?'

'If you want to agree to my proposal, we will not talk about private topics. I expect from you,' I paused. "How to say that to do not scare you or lie to you with too much words?" I wondered, and he stood on the balcony at that time and leaning slightly looked down. 'It is supposed to be a conversation about nothing, the silence of two people, when I require it and a very long, passionate and sometimes painful sex.'

I found myself at his figure, and when I touched his arm he did not flinch, as I had anticipated, but turned his gaze on my hand.

'Money has never been important to me. I always thought that I would be in a relationship like this if I fell in love,' Liam announced trying to smile a little. I liked his smile.

'What does it mean to love?' I asked.

'It means,' He fell silent. I do not think he knew how to answer. Then Liam began to say: "It probably means that you really like someone who is important to you. It's a bit like a replica of you, your soul, heart, body and mind. That is love.'

"Go out, Liam," I said. He looked at me and silently left my room.

A moment later, I watched him stand by the elevator. I smiled, looking carefully at his figure. He was a handsome, well-built boy with an impeccable figure. He had brown hair and a light brown color of his eyes, and his beard visible facial hair gave his jaws even more charm. He was masculine, damn sexy. I approached him.

'You can not stand twenty days with me. I do not even know if you survive a week,' I said, seeing how he smiles under his breath. 'I can not love, and if I'm gentle at one point, it's because I'll be careful with you because you're too good a boy. And if by some miracle I will tell you about my twisted depressive life, it's probably because I'm after alkohol,' I said.

Liam turned and leaned close to me. Our faces were the same height. He was looking at me. He looked at me with his pretty eyes

'Bambi,' He murmured, smiling like an embarrassed or embarrassed boy.

'What?' I asked surprised.

'Your eyes associate me with a Bambi deer,' Liam replied with a smirk.

'Are you kidding?' I asked, looking how our faces are divided only a few centimeters. I could feel his breath on my skin. Suddenly I felt the need for my lips to be on his lips. "Liam," I whispered.

Suddenly, everything ceased to exist when I felt the touch of his warm sweet lips on mine. He kissed me gently. And for a fraction of a second I thought that he probably thought about it himself to taste my mouth. We kissed subtly, unhurriedly. I could not stand it and put my hands on his waist and attracted his body with all my strength. Now we were perfectly close to each other I deepened the kiss, trying not to be too intrusive, too passionate. I was afraid that I could scare him. In the end my hands wrapped around his neck, and my fingers were tangled in my hair. Very quickly our lips began to harmonize with each other, we kissed each other more and more lustily. He gently ran his tongue over my lips, and I repaid him the same, then slipped my tongue into his parted lips but he moved away from me.

' I want to think about it,' Liam said, and I got stoned. I did not kiss with anyone so well, and I had many partners and he. He. I stopped thinking.

'Well.' I stifled feeling how much I'm ready for him. 'You have until the end of the week,' I said, still enjoying the touch of his lips on my lips. 'If you do not come to the twenty-first on Sunday, I think you refused me the pleasure of having you.'

Liam looked at me subtly biting his lower lip and then got into the elevator.