#immoral offer Chapter 18

Zayn

'Where have you been?' I asked when I walked into the bedroom. He turned on the light and looked at me. He was angry. 'You were supposed to spend the evenings with me, right?' He nodded. ' Did you drink?' I felt a strong smell of alcohol. He nodded again. 'Have fun?'

'Yes and for free. I did not have to pay anyone for company. They wanted to stay with me. Do you know what does it mean?' He asked surly.

'Excuse me. Now I know that it hurt you that I told the truth to Seth, but instead of thinking, I said this because ...'

'Because that's what you think about me,' He interjected. 'But do not worry, you'll look for someone without feelings tomorrow. Someone who treats you anyhow and will not put any feelings into it,' He said and ran to the bathroom when he felt the nausea coming up.

He did not come back for a long time, so I went to see what was happening to him. After entering, I saw him sitting at the toilet with his head resting on cool tiles. His eyelids were closed, and in his hand he was clutching a towel stained with the remains of some junk food. I walked over, crouched beside him, and moved my face to his face. Now I could feel the smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke more intensely and I sensed too strong a stink of chlorine. Finally, I picked him up from the floor and took him to the bedroom. Then I went back to the bathroom soaked the towel. When I found myself again in the room, I silently approached and washed the corners of Liam's mouth. Then I pulled off my sweatshirt, pants and I covered him eiderdown. Payne buried his head in his pillow. I ran my hand over his hair and cheek, and for a split second I clenched my fingers around his neck. I leaned over his face and kissed his wet lips, sliding his hand over his chest, which rested uneasily.

' I'm sorry, Liam,' I whispered. 'I'm sorry, honey.

I went to the balcony. I stared at the afternoon rays of the sun. I looked at the world holding a cup of tea in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

'Good morning.' I heard Liam's voice.

'Did you sleep well?' I asked.

'I will not explain what happened and what I said yesterday. I think that you will not understand anyway, so I will repeat only one of yesterday. I want to leave you.'

'Why?' I asked again. He smiled.

'I just explained to you that ...'

'Why do you want to leave?' I asked in his grudging remarks. 'For what I told Seth, maybe what I did not tell him?'

'I will not go into, a discussion with you,' Liam said.

'Do not upset me,' I growled. 'It gives you a chance, and you ...'

'No, I gave you to the chance,' Payne said.

'Do not make me laugh,' I stammered, trying not to attack him. I wanted to talk to him, but he treated me like an enemy. 'Listen tonight we go to Cola, and then you can leave.'

'I do not want to go anywhere with you,' He said.

'Maybe if you go you will meet another rich man who will please you,' I said.

'Sure,' He mumbled. 'Maybe Andre Cola will be interested in me, or your half-brother will eventually use my services.'

'You can do what you want...'

'Zayn, you are.' Liam Silent. He looked at me with disgust and great anger. 'I'm going to take a shower and start preparing. If you do not have any plans before the ball, I will leave.'

'Again? Not many of these exits?' I asked again. 'I do not think I pay you for walking, right?'

'What to spread out here or in the bedroom, let yourself be relieved. Of course, after sex I can go out, right?' Liam asked, and it boiled in me.

Without a word I turned around and took a sip of tea. I stood in one place for a long time, still hearing Liam move around the room. At last I heard the door slam. Strong slam.

'At what moment did it fuck up?' I asked myself. 'I saw him on an empty street and.' I paused.

'You fell in love, Zayn?' I turned around and saw Tom standing in the living room. I dropped my head.

'He's right I might never understand it, but I'd like him to slow down for me because I'm afraid of that feeling. With him I feel like in paradise, or maybe like in the fucking wonderland. I want this. I would like to follow him everywhere, and when I was in this place, I would close to him.That, damned unlike me. It scares me, but I really want him to stay for a while, so that I can stop him. Even now I wonder how to stop him, stupid?' I asked.

'No,' He answer. 'Maybe tell him you love him. Simple, Zayn.'

'I think I'll go to him and put my hands on his neck and say I love you, Liam, and thanks to you I know how it is.' Hesitated. 'You make my life complete.'

'Perfect, Zayn,' The security guard said. I sighed.

'I only feel that I have hurt him and will not listen to me, and what's worse, he will not take my words seriously,' I said.

###

Liam

'Seth, I can not get through to. Zayn does not answer the phone.' I started to speak nervously. ' I have to tell him that I will not come for the party, because my grandfather is in the hospital. He must go to the ball party alone. Can you tell him what's going on?' I asked.

'Of course I will tell him,' Seth replied.

'Thank you,' I strangled and hung up quickly. I went into the grandfather's hospital room and sat down in a chair near his bed.

'It will be good boy,' The nurse said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

####

Zayn

He quietly entered the apartment. He did not turn on the light, so I did.

'I did not want to wake you up,' He whispered.

'You put me out!' I raised my voice and he looked at me in surprise. 'Did you want to prove something to me?' I asked, but he did not answer. 'You think you can afford more because you did me a few times. I'm listening!' I shouted straight at his face, and he calmly moved to me and put his hands on my chest. 'You're stinking! Who were you with? Well, with whom! You think I do not know who. Do you have fun together?'

'Zayn,' Liam whispered.

'You think that if you say my name with tenderness, it will give you something!' I shouted. 'Seth left and he did not come back, why? What do you think?'

'I do not know,' I replied.

'He went to ul. Petru, who was he with whom he met there? Maybe with you, because by some miracle he was under your block. How do you explain it, eh?' I asked.

'You followed him?' He asked.

'Yes,' I reply.

'Do you think we were together? Do you really think he fucked me, and what did we laugh at you? ' He asked surly tonem .

'I do not know what you imagined, but.' I did not finish just pushed him and punched him. I hit him in the face. 'You both wanted to play or use me, and maybe you want to help him save the casino. Our meeting is also probably not a coincidence, eh?' I asked. Liam held his cheek.