#immoral offer Chapter 40

Zayn

Two Years Later

'Why are you looking at the wedding ring?' Louis asked

'Sometimes I hang my eyes on the wedding ring and remind me of a marriage vow made in the church two years ago. This little ring, white gold on my finger.' I paused. 'I did not think it would be my most precious thing, a tiny ring means so much to me, a symbol that is for life.'

'It always seemed to me that the ring was a symbol of imprisonment, addiction,' Said the cousin.

I smiled and got up from the bench in the park, and then I found Liam playing the pin pong with Harry, but carefully watching the twin strollers that our year-old boys were in. Our sons James and Javadd.

'My love is a bit like this wedding ring.' I touched the fingertips of the hand, on which there is not only a circle inserted on the finger, but also on the wrist a bracelet on which our initials ZM LP are engraved. 'My love is without beginning and end.'

'You're romantic. More and more romantic,' Louis said with a smile.

' I'm good with it. I am very well with Liam and the world that we have been patiently and laboriously creating over the last two years,' I said and stared at the smile of my handsome man. I sighed.

'I understand. But let's get down to the ground and tell me better than Dan's health?' Louis asked.

'At home. He has care. You know the cancer, however, too quickly and quietly attacked, you could help him,' I stifled. 'We visit him from time to time. Usually, on Saturdays and Sundays, we go to the four of them. We also talked about the decline. Dan put me in the will together with his godson. Liam does not want to hear about any company, work in an empire, and fears another enemy. Fortunately, I talked to my boyfriend and Dan, if I receive shares I will sell it to him, and if I get houses, cars, some property, then I will sell. We are well in our small house with garden. That is enough for us. It's enough for Liam.'

'Do not you want to rule again?' Asked my cousin, coming up and leaning against me.

'No,' I replied firmly. 'My clothing company is developing very well, and Liam is happy about working at a dance school, so we won our dreams. We have our peace. It's the most important.'

'That's good,' Louis said. 'Tell me, what about Andre, Antonio and Seth?'

'I do not know what about Andre. I was not interested in him or the company. Antonio disappeared as quickly from our lives as he quickly appeared in it. As for Seth, he was in the clinic for a month, he healed from depression, and from what Kellan said he went abroad to his aunt,' I said.

'It's good that hearing about them has gone missing,' Said my companion.

'I'm really happy, too, but Tom's bodyguard is still working for me,' I said and blinked at Louis. 'So changing the subject, when you ask Harry to become your partner for life, right?' I asked.

'I do not know,' He answered hastily. 'I am taking him to the mountains for several days, so everything is possible,' He mumbled and looked at Hazza, who won the next battle. Liam smiled at his friend and then looked at me. Even more on his face appeared a sincere, charming smile. I returned the gesture. ' I do not know how it will be, but I know I fell in love with Harry. The rest will work out, right?'

'Yes. That's right,' I replied, staring at my Liam.

####

Liam

I was standing at the stop on Petru street. I was smiling under my breath when I remembered my first meeting with Zayn. Our drive with his car and a short but very funny conversation.

' Turn left,' I said.

' Good boy.'

'Now straight.'I said.

'And then, where's the dame?'

'All the time straight, and boy and handsome is his name Liam,' I said and looked at me with bright brown eyes that looked like mixed brown with gold.

'I'm Zayn,' He murmured, running his hand through his perfectly arranged hair.

'And did I ask you for your name' I asked, and he smiled sexy.

        I watched the people running up to the bus door, looked up at the sky, from which drops of autumn rain began to flow slowly. I kept smiling because I had a picture of a handsome rich man lost in this poor, grim street.

'Hi Liam.' I heard David's voice approaching the bus.

'Hi. How are you?' I asked hurriedly, seeing that he was reaching the door.

'Well. I'm driving to work. Tonight,' He said.

'May it soon be over,' I said, looking at my friend who waved to me when he entered the bus.

He sat down and nodded, I returned the gesture. David and Sem have been working for a mail-order company for a year. I am happy that they have taken their lives. I have always liked these two and thanks to them I had quite quiet evenings here. They always defended me. I smiled and waved David. After a moment I heard the car's horn. I looked in that direction and saw Zayn coming out of the car. I moved towards him. I left Kim who hurried toward the bus stop. We exchanged glances and she quickly disappeared from my view.

We greeted each other with a subtle kiss and got into the car. Zayn started with a screech of tires. I watched him drive, pass other cars and cyclists, and spoke to me with a moment ago in our minds, an unexpected meeting, a fate.

'Now, darling, left,' I said. Zayn looked. I smiled and even blinked.

'Good boy,' He said.

'Now straight ahead,' I said.

'And then, where's the dame?' Zayn asked, looking at my face. The red light went on and the beloved braked.

'All the time straight, and boy and handsome is his name Liam,' I said in return, his stubborn look.

'I know,' Zayn whispered, pulling closer to me.

I used the situation and gently pressed on his sweet lips. In the end, when he let me in with passion, tenderness, chaos, and at the same time calmness, I began to examine his palate. Gently nibbling on his lower lip, I deepened the kiss, and Zayn returned everything very eagerly. In the end I could not stand it and put his hands under his shirt. I touched his skin.

'I remind you that we're in the car,' Zayn said, moving slightly away from my lips.

I saw him looking at my lips. I know how much I love intensely, look at my lips insistently. I smiled looking at his beautiful face.

'I love you, Zayn,' I said very slowly.

'I know, honey. And I love you, Liam,' He whispered again, and when I took in the air and wanted to release it, I felt a warm mouth on my lips. Zayn kissed me very passionately. He deepened the kiss from minute to minute, biting my tongue, lip, and when his fingers tightened even more tightly on my neck, I sighed. 'I love your breath, Liam.'

'My. Your,' I paused and added after a moment. 'Breath written in us.'